Do you support a federalized EU to counter US and Russian imperials?

Do you support a federalized EU to counter US and Russian imperials?

I support rangebanning all japanoid flags from Sup Forums. Your spamming reign shall not continue.

I support the rebirth of the Japanese Empire

No. Fuck the EU. The day it's dead will be glorious.

>spamming when I'm in my home country is ok
>spamming when I'm abroad is not
ok

/thread

"I'm from the United States of Europe"

Yes. European Union is the only one that could counter the US and Russian menace

Based

t. Terrone pentastellato

>Russian imperials

No.
I voted no on Croatian accession referendum. I'm working in EU now thanks to our accession, but here you can see niggers and Muslims everywhere.
Going to McDonalds or to bus station or mall is like going to Middle East/Africa.

>invades and literally takes land from other countries
>keeps occupying foreign land
>meddles in other countries politics

>support Brussels Imperialism over your country to counter Washington Imperialism and Moscow Imperialism over your country

Yes

So what?

this

Yes but it's gotta be divided by actual ethno-linguistic borders
I'm for the Europe of 100 flags

the eu must be burned down so the holy European empire can rise in its place

Yes

May Brussels be gang raped by a bunch of ballistic missiles.

Russia is not the only one to do so
Fuck off

no

I think that Balt states and Finland should go to Russia.
The rest should unite into one country.

Also make Warsaw the main refugee centre of EU.
This should be a place where the most of asylums situated

This but unironically

>holy European empire

I support a:
Strong V4
Non-slavic European countries merge with Russia.
A Nordic union
Balticum
Turkey can eat shit and die
....and the rest can do whatever, because they'll be a welfare caliphate in 5 years

>tis okay cuz 3 or 4 countries do it as well

YES. Nothing against Russia or US but Europe must be able to stand on its own. Common defence policy, closed borders, isolationistic foreign policy, free trade, investments into R&D etc.

Switzerland would be the 'Heilige-Reich'

>closed borders, isolationistic foreign policy
>implying the USE would be either of those

>Non-slavic European countries merge with Russia.

How that would work?
Did you mean that countries like Germany, Italy, France, Spain and so on should merge with Russia while at the same time countries like Poland, Bulgary, hungary, Romania and so on stay alone?

What are you even doing with the land you already have?
No one gets happy belonging to Russia, just give some back and be their best pals, they'll work hard to prove themselves and then you can steal a slice of every fruit from their hard labour.

FUUUQQ
I meant non-EU-Slavic countries

Please don't. I guess having a federal army makes sense, for protection, but I would think looking at the ineffectual mire of plutocracy and graft which is America at the federal level would dissuade you from wishing to give up on local governance. No one wins but the people who can buy representatives at the top; literally every state of the Union is fundamentally unhappy in some way with how they're being strung along. It started as a good thing, and well intentioned, but now it's just a racket and we're so large and unwieldy that it's essentially immune to positive grassroots change.

why the fuck should western Europe pay for eastern Europes protection?

why the fuck should northern Europe suffer from laws made by central Europe?

why the fuck should central Europe pay for southern Europes debts?

>I am a proud citizen of the United States of Europe

I support a federalized Germany-France, and a regular old European Economic Area for the rest of Europe.

why the fuck should Southern Europe house refugees going to Northern Europe?

you're not supposed to.
ship them back to Africa.
costs like 5 euros per muslim

eww, Sup Forums

this

No. Fuck the EU. The day it's dead will be glorious.

your talking like the eu hasnt licked our asses clean in the last few years dude
after greece hungary gets the most gibs per year and the soros funded hungarian orbán president pockets about half of that while keeping this facade up that we are the stronk huns who say no to the badguys

This Our different pasts put us out of sync. East Europe would not deny a bribe from Turkey to let someone in. It's sad, we can't rush things or all will collapse (like Sweden might do for the next recession) and we can't afford NOT to collaborate. Take the plans for an European hyperloop for for example; it requires a will and need to exist. It requires citizens able and willing to make their own homes better as to not be full of opportunistic trash.
I don't think we have the mentality yet for all the cool things of the future. EU is like a test project and it's currently limping.

>hey dude those americans and russians are trying to wipe you out
>wipe yourself out voluntarily by joining our union instead

brussels, washington, moscow and beijing can all go to hell. sage

>/p*l/
fuck those mutts

fpbp

we countered Russian imperials alone until they asked Prussia and Austria for help
we don't need EU
Russia invented Ukraine and Belarus, stealing our clay and giving it away so it becomes out of our reach, and keeps politics of bullying Poland even now
FFS we could've been friends if they didn't get involved in Smoleńsk assassination paid by germans
always same story, fug