Do you think all White People are Racists?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zPtpRrpU-g&t=67s

>All white people are products of a racist, white supremacist system, and therefore are indoctrinated with racist, white supremacist teachings. Can racism be unlearned? I think, yes. But most white people DON'T unlearn it, because they can't even admit they have a problem.

>You can't opt out of the system. You can't opt out of your privilege. You can't opt out of its benefits if you're born with white skin.

>And it's funny how we understand this when we're talking about other forms of pathology. We understand that people growing up in abusive households have higher chances of being impacted by abuse. We understand that soldiers coming back from violent war zones have higher chances of being affected by post traumatic stress disorder. We understand that people in certain environments will be psychologically impacted in certain ways.

>But start talking about learned racism and, all of a sudden, everything we know about the human brain goes out the window because every white person is a unique special snowflake (with the magical mutant x abilities to not be influenced by their surroundings and the constant barrage of racist, white supremacist propaganda).

>Dear white people: You are not omega level mutants able to control things with your mind. You are not Jean Gray. You have been born into this racist, sexist, capitalist, white supremacist society and from birth you have been imbued with its beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyfX5UCAe3A
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bad thread

wh*tes absolutely destroyed

LOL

as a white nationalist even i have to agree with the negress

obviously it's fucking retarded to ignore the racial realities, only leftists are dumb enough for that, non-whites can easily see they don't have the same role as whites in society, of course they always work the shit jobs and nobody likes them, everybody sees it except leftists

OF COURSE being white means you have privilege and a higher status
OF COURSE we are born in a "white supremacist society" and this is perfectly legitimate and normal

Whoa that's racist.

>Sup Forums

>privilege
the only social privilege is MONEY... rich privilege you dumb cunt

Yes you are born with the privilege of having a higher general IQ.

>white people are genetically predisposed to privilege!!!
>uhhh but we're not, to like crime and low iq
>raycis ass cracka

>2018
>niggers still complaining about racism

THAT DOG DON'T FUCKING HUNT ANYMORE

>And it's funny how we understand this when we're talking about other forms of pathology. We understand that people growing up in abusive households have higher chances of being impacted by abuse. We understand that soldiers coming back from violent war zones have higher chances of being affected by post traumatic stress disorder. We understand that people in certain environments will be psychologically impacted in certain ways.
>higher chances
>higher chances
>All whities be racist from birth yo its just facts and science and sheet
Do they even read what they write or know the meanings of words?

Also, this sentence
>We understand that people growing up in abusive households have higher chances of being impacted by abuse.
Which people impacted by abuse aren't abused?

>Do you think all White People are Racists?
Unfortunately, they aren't. If they were, our work here would be done, and you'd be back in Africa where you could enjoy your mud hut privilege.

Keep spouting the same bullshit so tge real problem doesnt get any spotlight...

Came here to post this.
Whites are the least racist people, that's our main problem.

>Do you think all White People are Racists?
No, but I wish they were.

>20 seconds in
>muh whitey all racis muh opression
>close video

who the fuck cares what some mouthy nigger bitch has to say about white society at large , she can fuck off to Africa and spend her life dodging machete wielding rapists and boko haram cunts if its all too much.

>all black people are products of monkeys and retardation.
ftfy

She's pissed no white guys find her attractive, and lots of black men find white women more attractive than her.

I wish but unfortunately no

like cynthia g she's just another cryptobedwench who is mad at whypepo because her last white boyfriend pulled out instead injecting his seed into her womb so she can have a child with green eyes and good hair plus child support.

The most racist people I've ever met were "minorities".
Africans, Indians (especially upper caste), Asians. If a white person said the things I've heard from them they would crucify them.

yes, but nowhere near as racist as all Black People.

They are so fucking racist they honestly believe they can't be racist because they are black.

>tfw not enough african goddesses in germany
>tfw no black gf

You know how hard it is to even find a black hooker? Not fair.

Cynthias boyfriend wasn't even white lmao he was as jewish as they get. Fucking retarded blacks. Also i think its more the fact her white girl friends fucked her over and sided with the jew. Also can we turn this into a black nationalist thread? I was watching tommy the other day after stopping for about a year and he was going on about how many black female nationalist youtubers are fucking white guys
Why don't u come to america user? U want black girls, there's tons of em here wearing pink and trying to be cute and girly and shit.

She has a point. If my parents were negroes I'd be pissed off. Every time there is a family gathering you gotta lock everything down because you're going to be surrounded by blacks all day. Not to mention all of the father's day prison visits has to be a pia.

gib racist nigger qt

Whites ARE racist, as evidence by their refusal to live near non-whites. They just keep quiet about it because they still have comfortable lives.
Let's remove the TV and easy food for a few weeks and see how they feel then.

>Whites ARE racist, as evidence by their refusal to live near non-whites
Not true. I'm saving up so I can move my family into a run down crime ridden community so we can gentrify it.

/thread

>You are not omega level mutants able to control things with your mind. You are not Jean Gray
Speak for yourself nigger. This Balkans we are talking about.

>I'm saving up so I can move my family into a run down crime ridden community so we can gentrify it.
Ha ha ha, they will just resent you for it, and you'll get robbed.

Anyhow, you didn't get what I was saying. Whites DID colonise and voluntarily move to non-white countries, and they did not do it with a view to subjugation and slavery. They honestly believed that the native peoples of Africa, Australia, the Americas would welcome their touch of enlightenment. It simply didn't occur to the colonists that non-whites were incapable of appreciating a better thing when they saw it. So eventually colonialism failed everywhere that whites weren't the majority, and the non-whites, overwhelmingly and with few exceptions, never embraced the religions, ethics, practices, legal structures that would have vastly improved their lives. To this very day, so many white people can't get their head around the fact that non-whites are simply not (on average) mentally and biologically equipped to come to a better understanding of themselves and the very existence into which they were born. The white man's burden became the white man's folly, because whites are temperamentally predisposed to respect other human beings in a way that non-whites are not.

Meant for as well.

So much truth in this post.
When the french conquered Spain José Bonaparte started building schools, hospitals, improving the education and political system...

He realized that wasn't working since the spaniards don't work like that so he tried a more populist approach making celebrations for the spaniards and adopting a little bit more liberal politics. Still, people hated him.

And at least we were somewhat developed and we rejected, as people not as a nation, all the improvements to our daily life because we're just different. We're not as civilized as our brothers to the north (as it's been proven time and time again in every Eurocup match our fans have gone to) and it'd be ludicrous to pretend you can uplift people from Africa to the western level. Certain individuals maybe, an entire group of people hardly.

We aren’t racist enough. That’s the fucking problem because niggers are still here.

You aren't going to crush my dreams that easily bong boy.

That's the second time this week a Burger has called me a bong. I thought Brits were bongs. Anyhow, follow your dreams, my sharting friend.

>I thought Brits were bongs.
Sorry I meant penal bong. And thanks, I'll go shart all over 56%

How the fuck does White privilege exist when over 70% of the homeless population in the USA are white males over 40 years of age?

>70% of the homeless population in the USA are white males over 40
Exactly. White men are free from the burdens of the mortgage jew.

mmmmmommy

Fucking weeb

Travel a bit and you'll see niggers have it better in America than anywhere else in the world.

The basic "White Christian Male" society here makes for a safe and generous society. Niggers take advantage and attack the good Whites who try to help them.

If Whites really knew the extent of Black predation on Whites, we would fix their attitude problem in 24 hours.

Forget all this "sheboon has a point" bullshit. She's just looking to tease some guilt out of you so you'll vote Democrat next time.

It's always about the free shit.

That doesn't mean if a white man traveled to nearly any African country that they would not be viewed as the outlier?
>ebil whitey opressin us!
Fuck right off. Negroes are 13% of the population. 13%. And they expect the rest of the country to roll over because they are asspained and irresponsible?

youtu.be/qyfX5UCAe3A

I think Obama was a Racist. politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/ Actively destroying the Black Community with Cocaine.

I think he looked down on the American Black. Obama was NOT born in the USA, therefore he does not have any Black US Slave Blood in his Family.

Remember most look at American Slaves being the weak dumb ones that were caught. Michelle Obama even had a PBS show that revealed that she had Slavers in her Family Tree and that info was quieted down real fast.