Paid Rioting, Fraud, and Collusion in Baltimore?

Last night an user provided docs stating that his brother was paid by Soros's sons PAC, Friends of Democracy, to participate in violent demonstration tactics during the Baltimore riots, and that law enforcement, local businesses, and insurance companies were also involved.

Archive here: webcitation.org/6wHb0ZAwx

Nobody baked another bread, and it seems to have just fallen off the radar. I'm surprised not to see any follow-up today about it... was it all just a larp? Does anyone know anything more about whether or not it was true? Weird to see the subject just abandoned like this.

TRUTHBOMB

Mods wouldn't even let the last thread to the top anymore. Makes it feel all the more valid.

Checked
Thanks, user. Went to bed shortly thereafter and couldn't find anything this morning!

Yup. This info is being shilled into oblivion.

Bumping for importance

Bumpppp

Bumpage... also needs to be passed on to a news outlet if we can better verify the authenticity.

quick rundown?

Someone posted a couple of pages from a document that basically organized the baltimore riots. Apparently they have some guys in the crowd that are payed to incite violence and lead the crowd. These documents came from Friends for Democraty or something like that. An organization set up by Soros his son.

Bump

Original user said his brother was a dropout but had money. user was at his house for Christmas and was snooping and found the cache of documents among other items.

Seems forced, fake and gay. inb4 HUEHUE /leftypol strikes again.

Fake. Documents were faked and OP is probably the same idiot from yesterday pretending to be another concerned user. Stop playing with the forum schizoids.

big if true. actually big. send copies of the documents to the FBI. seriously.

You're probably right but I choose to suspend my disbelief long enough to entertain the notion. Besides, we haven't heard from BLM in a suspiciously long time since things got interesting with the general election.

Sage negating bumpu

Let's get this back on the first page, it's being slid hard with roasties thread and other shill shit.

and tell them what?

Live in a hyper liberal west coast city that's small enough to where this sort of riot for cash thing is open but nothing is done. We're hitting Apex Homelessness.

If riots were organized, present them with a bill for damages to the city.

The only thing these fucking jews care about it money, after all.

Fpbp user linked to the original threads, and now it's also on infinity. So thankfully there's many eyes on the topic now.

bump for potential happening

There seems to be a lot of evidence from these documents that implicates LEOs, whose funding is public, in woring against the public interest to "create social unrest." They also apparently made deals with the rioters not to do their jobs with regard to them. That's a pretty big deal. Public employees were accepting bribes from NGOs in order to neglect their duties.

Reads too much like a smart ass LARP, excessive use of overly clever terminology for paid brainlet stooges to be expected to read

this doesn't interest me too much

Niggers don't have to be coordinated by libcucks with super detailed plans to chimp out. Baltimore 2015 was just nature running its course.

Also, if the businesses destroyed were in cahoots with insurance companies and dirty LEOs, somebody paid for that. The insurance company's other clients... this is no less criminal than purposely setting your business on fire to collect the insurance money. Possibly worse.

>agressiveness

You think there would be spelling mistakes if this was actually true?

Post proof that it's fake then

We even have a nice guide to their payment procedures on one of the pages all ready for IRS agents to look into.

BUT user WHAT ABOUT INTERSEX DATING

seriously bump this shit, some actual content for once

bring up your post

If nothing else, it's always good to do a bit more digging into the younger Soros family.

Start digging . Have some cocaine on me

Sent it to Alex Jones and the IRS.

Bump. Take it to local press now!

Fucking bump this shit you bunch of limp dicked faggots

everybody fucking knows this is happening, its nice to have some proof. Fucking globalists

Eh, I work for a big corporation and every day on my way to the shitter I walk past "corporate empowerment" pictures hanging in the hallway, one with a spelling error and one with a grammatical error. Sadly, I've got no faith in higher-ups noticing or caring about that kind of stuff anymore.

Bumping.

bump for da truff

Anyone sent this to Alex Jones yet?

I already knew this, but it's nice to get evidence.

Bump. Mods are trying to bury this.

Original user, if you are reading this, it's time to put on your big boy pants. GET THE REST OF THE DOCS BEFORE (((THEY))) DO. Watch your back. Don't trust anyone. ACT NOW. The Republic depends on you to do your duty.

jeez, the shills.

Spread this shit everywhere anons

blumpf

I hate what youre doing to society. How do you live with yourself?

Oh right, the complete and utter delusional reality you live in, brainwashed by mainstream media.

nice get

god is on our side !

spread your fucking legs

while I know that all these agitators were paid actors, these docs reek of fakery.
if you were coordinating this type of shit why would you give your target slacker brainlet labor base mountains of legalese filled with acronyms, a pape trail of names and non descriptive boogeyman phrases ("we've checked with relevant tax authorities") so not to name the evidence which would make this term sheet actually legitimate. Smells like a well-intended LARP using a boiler plate contractor template.
if you were doing this for real, you would gather them in a room, explain the terms on a chalk board then erase...no trail

>66666

Now even families with apparently good ties aren't safe anymore from our ideological conflicts.
Where will it end?

CHECKED

oh and the 'le crumpled paper to appear worn' trick. Like I cant have a historical record unless its been wadded up into a ball, because.....uh....its important document.

debate me so we can keep this thread bamped

Bampf

>these docs reek of fakery.

How so? I find it all pretty believable and you seem to as well, so what specifically about these scans seems faked to you? The use of acronyms? That's pretty common in NGOs. Also, this payment method is very smart. The guy who decided to fake these documents decided that they wouldn't look real unless he came up with a whole ercentage based disbursement plan over a long course of time? If you were faking some documents (well intentioned of course) wouldn't you put some blatant nmes and evidence on there? What is the point of these documents being faked? What's the thing the faker put in them that we're meant to run with even though it's fake? You already said you believe this happens anyway so why would it even be faked at all?

>Real rapes happen so why would anyone make false accusations?

Why does anyone ever LARP?

You didn't give a reason for it though. What's the point? You think someone went to all the trouble to fake some documents, just because they were "well intentioned?" What's the intent? What does the person who supposedly faked these documents stand to gain from faking them? There has to be a reason.

They faked these different signatures too. And they used different pens and handwriting styles in order to really make it look believable, right?

Bump + checked

They also only had time to scan 5 pages of the 27 page documents, but this was all part of the clever ruse too, obvously. See, if you want to fake some documents, and you just leak ALL of them, it looks to unbelieveable. So user had to craft a story about his estranged brother coming back home before he could scan any more.

Duh.

bump(ing shills off)

>these scans
they are PICS, not scans for one
>based disbursement plan over a long course of time?
standard probate. This isnt an elaborate scheme, its common, which makes the copy template and edit some terms the likely culprit. Not hating the attempt, though. I love a good chan LARP, especially one that is well crafted.

> evidence
WHAT evidence? There are zero smoking guns , people, agencies, companies on these sheets to investigate. completely inert "contract"

> contact the FBI
> contact media outlets
heh - lol
> what actionable item would they actually investigate? there is zero evidence or lead
> having any faith that those institutions aren't fully compromised

Those that doubt me, suck cock by choice.

Mate some people do it for shits and giggles and for the self satisfaction of seeing their handywork being talked about on a forum with their idealised peers. That i motivation enough for some.

Why do you think people are motivated to pull pranks IRL?

Woah buddy youre gonna be making heaps on overtime these next few weeks trying to slide this massive happening!

>There has to be a reason.
is this your first day on Sup Forums?
nothing better than creating fake evidence to rile up the troops. Some people just enjoy chaos. Thats why we're all here

>>> evidence
>WHAT evidence?

That;s the entire point I was making. Why would someone go to all the trouble to fake these documents, but then not bother to put anything juicy in them? It's all just stuff that lends credence to things we already basically know.

And yet here you are trying to argue with me over how clearly faked they are, while reassuring me that you're actually totally on my side because you think this shit happens too. Just not this time. This time is definitely faked, because?

He didn't scan the pages at his buddy's house. He just stole a couple and scanned them at home.

>someone went to all the trouble to fake some documents
i wouldn't call it trouble. thats half the fun (IMO).
I did the Jon Boyega AC/DC movie reports 2 months ago. It was satisfying to get a half dozen +200 comment threads out of the deal for some good ole nigger hate

I fake shit like thatbat work every week for bullshit paperwork, and desu honest handwriting looks fairly similar. Its best to write different signatures at different times for the day to create at more natural look. All 3 signatures there look far too neat and perfect by far. And is it that hard to buy 3 pens? Suspect they all had to be signed in different colours if you ask me, too cute.

>They also only had time to scan 5 pages of the 27 page documents, but this was all part of the clever ruse too, obvously.

Yeah. Yeah I imagine it was.

Don't be so gullible.

How is this fun? No one is freaking out over it because your supposed faker didn't put anything big enough in it to make people freak out over. That seems to suggest it's real. People who are faking things on Sup Forums are doing it specifically to get a rise out of people, because it's fun. But this isn't fun at all, it's just sliding hard.

Bump

>docs are legit, original OP from last night is scared shitless now and laying low, or feels he's already done his part
>docs are false and an elaborate ruse
>docs are legit, but dropped here by someone other than the "presumed" OP. A false origin story was concocted as an excuse to deliver them to Sup Forums
The options on the table here, as I see them.

Here is screen cap of the original posts

>an elaborate ruse
>elaborate

Let's see. They faked multiple signatures with different pen colors. They photographed only a few of the pages of a larger document. The pages are crumpled (after being printed and forged right there obviously) in order to make them look like they had been confiscated in a rush.

And yet, the faker who is clearly just trying to get a rise out of us, didn't bother to put any juicy fake info in his fake documents. Just dumped them, told a little about where they came from, and never came back.

tip for your next thread....
dont be the only user replying to support your OP. Log off and get a different ID. Call me a faggot or something while you're at it.
I'm not saying that crisis actors weren't involved; they clearly were all over. I'm arguing your 'uncovered buried treasure documents" look neat but don't pass a basic smell test. Half of why I'm arguing this position is to irritate you and the other half is to keep the thread bumped.
when you post this again, fake another source that corroborates the info

I have compiled a master doxx list of 'paid agitators'...planning on publishing it on an .onion, for obvious reasons.

>your OP

Jesus christ newfag fuck off.

We are apparently at war

When you do please share the link here.

>newfags relearning everything we learned during the election

God damn this board is growing so fast it’s users don’t even know wtf is going on anymore lmao

It was started by a memeflag, obviously fake and trying to make pol look stupid

This group had a news story about some sort of "Fuck Dromp" stuff in Oahu a while back. The organizer was interviewed, she worked for the TV station and they even showed a contact email address listed to the tv station, they claimed to be this RefuseFascism group.

It was ABC affiliate KITV.

Has anyone heard about the feds supporting these groups? I have encountered men with shirts that say "Federal Police" who have participated in criminal acts.

Weird shit, like there was this property owned by a state senator and the local neighborhood watch was luring homeless men and elderly up there and trying to terrorize, rape and murder them. The "Federal Police" and a local detective group also recently implicated in a corruption case with the Honolulu police chief and his wife, the prosecutor were guiding this in person. They were even telling the neighborhood watch rape crew what names to call the homeless and slogans to say when they attacked people.

Delete this goyim

This.

>if you believe riots can happen without Soros bux you must be brainwashed
It's great that you have so much faith in humanity, but try to be a little real.

>antifags scared AF because they recognize the letterhead

>started by a memeflag, obviously fake

Sorry dude. I've got you figured out now thanks to help from user.

Absolutely. Its probably written by uneducated foreigners for uneducated foreigners, or at least leftist educated, for the leftist educated, which is virtually the same thing. UK state services have the same problem, an eye-watering number of communications and official training manuals disseminated to hundreds of thousands of people have abject grammar and are occasionally unintelligibly written. Its normal.
Good spelling and grammar is literally the opposite of their priority when writing these.

no dude that's the beauty of it

original op didn't just snap a couple pics of the documents on his phone and that's the end of it

op has the HARD COPY of the documents with the live signatures in his hand, and all the leaders who signed off on this attack their finger prints are on the documents

when they present this case in court they will bring in a hand writing expert and the 4 who signed it will get life in federal pound you in the ass prison or possibly even sent to gitmo

F'd in the A

>luring homeless men to terrorize, rape and murder them.
so? whats the problem?

Post it on 8ch user.

>op has the HARD COPY of the documents

Jesus I missed that. OP himself is going to be fucked if he doesn't get to the right people soon. It's all over the left's radar already and he said way too much shit to identify himself. Sure, there's bound to be a lot of loner loser homebodies in the Philly area, but recently visited by estranged family, and missing documentation they had stored away?

>thanks to help from user.
good work SysAdmin

Good morning bump
Anyone start a thread on dblchan yet?

Have a bump, cocaine ofcourse

Hey question for your meme flag, fakeanon. Did the faker get a couple of friends and different color pens for this page? Oh and another friend to fake his estranged brother's sticky note where he tries to figure out how much he's still owed?

Oh wait, there's more handwriting examples in here. Damn these people are fucked.

Bumperoo!

Saw this yesterday also. Obvious evidence of crimes. Why didn't the alphabets know of this? And if they did know, why didn't they tell us so something could be done?

I don't know. I like homosexually raping the homeless then murdering them while saying slogans spoon fed to me by a traitor acting like a gestapo agent just like we all do, but these guys were part of this refuse fascism stuff because they all used the same slogans.

I am getting confused. Do I like Trump because he does or does not use agents posing as law enforcement to organize lynchmob type groups that prey on the vulnerable and claim anyone who they attack is a terrorist if they get caught?

They said I was a terrorist for owning a gun I bought legally because they had to run away after several attempted home invasions and nights of prowling and stalking my property. This was in 2008 but still continues to this day, do I support or not support Obama for this?

Except no legit legal document would spell "disbursement" as "dispersement".

Fake. But I wish it wasn't. Fuck Antifa and fuck leftists.

Checked