S2 when

S2 when

Today

I don't think Baccano would really benefit from a S2. I also was never really a huge fan of the anime and it seems like Sup Forums's hardon for it has died down since 2010

Alright, you get a S2

but its full of suffering and all characters die an horrible death
the worst reserved for these two

never ever.

rather a spin off with those two doing retarded shit around the country

>More steinsgate coming
>They won't make this

Pretty much impossible without redoing S1, or heavily rewriting everything in S2.

I enjoyed Game of Thrones for that so yeah, sure.

>it took them 70 years to notice they weren't aging
Best characters by far in a cast that was great all around

Not sure why people like Baccano. I watched it last week and I can't remember anything that happened except that guy smashing some other guys head into oblivion. Incredibly boring show.

A lot of people watched it when they were just getting into anime and have fond memories of it. I'm sure if I gave it a rewatch it would be pretty boring.

Same thing happened with the new seasons of Durarara a few seasons back.

>Not sure why people like Baccano.
Because it doesn't have a typical beta MC, the girls aren't boring, it has a cute shota that triggers suffering fetishes, interesting or at least non ordinary characters, show is dynamic, OST is 10/10.
What? They could make S2 about the Alcatraz arc or the arc with the pretty man in prison's experiments.

It had neat nonlinear storytelling, good comedy, good action, and a fun premise.
I don't know how you found it boring, honestly. I don't remember any particularly slow moments. Do you not like mob movies?

I rewatched it a few months ago and it was just as good as I remembered it.

It's also the only anime I've rewatched, but that's not really on purpose, I just watched it with a friend who had never seen it before.

>Ne ne Isaac-Kun!
>What's the matter, Maria?
>When will we get Baccano season 2?
>Aren't we are the real protagonists of Baccano?
>Yes
>And didn't we appear in Durara?
>We did
>Then we already got Baccano season 2
>You are so smart, Isaac-kun!

I want the cruise or Lotto Valentino

I've been thinking of reading through the novel.
Does it differ much from the show?

It's literally anything but boring. You're just a pleb.

Lets see, what does it have?

Unique plot
Developed and interesting characters
Amazing action
Great music
Great visual direction

You got into anime when the new season of Durarara came out?

bit of a newfag champ

It's just not a memorable show. People mainly just like the OP.

I think they're saying they were new to anime when the first season came out, really liked it, rewatched it to get ready for s2 and saw that it wasn't as good as they remembered

It's more detailed, but I prefer the anime, not a fan of LN narration style.

That feel when you're immortal

>The feel when you see your rivels' crime organizations died, but you remain young and the boss of your mafia.