Why do Amerifats never do big construction projects anymore...

Why do Amerifats never do big construction projects anymore? All the great infrastructure of the country was built by the government, nowadays anything done by the government is decried as ''Muh big gubmint''. Why didn't the muh big gubmint hysteria spouted by republican cuckservatives, exist during the hoover dam, panama canal, or great rail road construction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7fRyyxSrik
youtube.com/watch?v=3s5gqf4cIO8
youtube.com/watch?v=POiGBWkNRbU
youtube.com/watch?v=nGwfUxcPj08
youtube.com/watch?v=u-6Cz4dhtQQ
unz.com
thezman.com/wordpress/
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M318501A027NBEA
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers, women and jews

They had women, niggers, and jews back then.

none were enfranchised. Women only got public power since the 60s; Jews only started entering the elite and displacing the elite WASPs since the 60s; niggers were enfranchised since the 60s.
No big public infrastructure projects since the 60s.
Cohencidence?

>nothing is building anymore
Well, well, this lazy nigger & beaner social welfare is sure damn expensive.

Because (((they))) have convinced society that building stuff and producing natural resources is too bad for the environment

Yes it did.

(Would never be paid back! Costs too much!

But back then all you needed was a dude and money.

Now you couod never build the hoover dam. The Lugenpresse, the protesstors, the courts would stop it.

/thread

need money for dem programs

let us assume that is true, why would any of that stop construction projects? The US government makes more money than it did back then.

>hurr big daddy government needs to build moar stuff with tax dollars

Nice try commie shills.

>Jews only started entering the elite and displacing the elite WASPs since the 60s

This, all the government effort then shifted to disenfranchise white people, rather than trying to build the economy.

The economy now is stronger than it was back then. Record profits are being hit every year.

I would like to have that hyper loop that Elon musk has would be nice to zip to the other side of the world in a couple hours costing me only 100 bucks plus it would create jobs for the next 100 years or so

>8 lines
>EIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=y7fRyyxSrik

Because all our infrastructure was built 60-80 and it's fucking falling apart and we can't afford to maintain it and build new shit at the same time.

Longest
youtube.com/watch?v=3s5gqf4cIO8

You need to be over 18 to post here.

You're hardly investing anything into to it maintain it. Even small countries in Europe are doing pretty significant infrastructure projects.

Why not just build a regular high speed train?
youtube.com/watch?v=POiGBWkNRbU

or a fucking maglev?
youtube.com/watch?v=nGwfUxcPj08

big construction projects are phallic, strong, confident, investments for the future middle class. All of those things have been subverted by intersectional id pol.

Public funds since the 1960s have been siphoned off to the effect of trillions of dollars for the bloated intersectional id pol grievance industry.
The USA is a nation where the new jew-wasp hybrid elite have set up permanent debt bondage for the white middle class male through complicated narratives which have now become raison d'ĂȘtre for state organs and bureaucracy.
Literal permanent blood debt, eventual serfdom that can only be broken by facing the narratives everyday and probably only through civil war 2.

The coolest part is the power line tower things all wonkey off the side.
>Hey Jim, where do I put my level?

The middle class in the USA has seen stagnant wages since the 80s. The 'strong economy' is just returns on capital which obviously just will benefit those with capital - i.e. the rich.

Read some economics books before having an opinion on economics.

tik tok tik tok
youtube.com/watch?v=u-6Cz4dhtQQ

same in most european countries, and if they build something it takesa generation to finish and costs 5 times more

in Luxemburg it took them 29 years to build a fucking highway of 32 km in the north of the country

Can someone call that rabid Mexican guy andnget him to post all those pics of Chinamen shitting in the streets?

>too poor to fix infrastructure
>spends more money on military instead

Jews and Globalists

They're so afraid of a robust, educated, and Freedom loving American middle class they're doing all they can to keep them down.

Yea obviously we could afford to do it if we shuffled shit around, but with the present spending levels there isn't enough money allocated to infrastructure to both maintain the old and build new.

The wall

no the post was reasonable. The data is right before your eyes.

The social contract has been broken. The west is dead.

Debate me faggot.

So you could calm yourself? Can you count?

You have some arguments there. Any further reading?

>The middle class in the USA has seen stagnant wages since the 80s. The 'strong economy' is just returns on capital which obviously just will benefit those with capital - i.e. the rich.

This, most people can't even afford a house now, most people could in the 60s.

>Why do Amerifats never do big construction projects anymore?
because it's a closing down sale, not a renovation

no more low hanging fruit

I just read a lot.
If you are just starting, a good commentary blog to lurk on to see woke people/ academics in the USA discuss this is Steve Sailors blog on unz:

unz.com

Because USA is getting heavily cucked by China.

And another blog:

thezman.com/wordpress/

>The US government makes more money than it did back then.
Are you kidding? No it doesn't. It has to loan more and more money every time. Back then there was no such problem, debt was low and government was able to cover its expenses with taxing alone.

We literally JUST finished expanding the panama canal. There's no need for any of the other projects you listed.

i can't think of anything. they want that high speed rail but no one wants it. build dam. realize you destroyed river.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M318501A027NBEA
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S

trains,nigger

For what purpose? A plane will get you there in the same amount of time.

You no rike see countrymen shitting in shreets? How about the one where the kid gets run over twice after mutiple pedestrians ignore him lying there? Wonderful glorious culture. Oh and why not show your flag?

How are those anecdotes matter? you are appealing to the emotions like a woman, lol. "oh, a doggie, oh 1 kid died in a country of 1.4 billion how horrible and its telling us about the country a lot". Lol, some kids are dying in Canada too in car related accidents right now.

Use to be tax money was used for infrastructure and other useful things. Hard to build new dams and bridges when the money is going into slush funds, proxy wars, bailouts, and other nonsense in places outside of the US. Or welfare leeches that should simply be left to their bad decisions. Hopefully we get the wall at least.

I wish there was a super speedy railway connecting state capitals and major cities. Get from coast to coast in a few hours instead of a few days.
It would be good for working people who travel, long distance families, out of state friends, long distance relationships, and people who cant or wont deal with flying.
We never get anything nice anymore.