Disrespectful tourists

What would you do if logan Paul was a tourist in your country and did things like in this video:
youtu.be/KmifJMjX_Xg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wYQcU5VXde8
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTmtfzPPCI
youtu.be/B8oHG_Q4UbI
youtu.be/XjprowTF3GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut his head off with a machete and feed his body to feral dogs

Fuck you virgins
The weak should fear the strong
Logan is the alpha Chad, and he fucking dominated these virgin gooks

What more could I do? He already names and shames himself.

Is he our guy?

Sorry wrong link
youtu.be/wYQcU5VXde8

Why is that an acceptable hat for a man to wear in the western public ?

It's not. The guy is a walking squeeky toy for stupid cunts who where raised by iPads.

Who cares he is wearing an 8,000 dollar Gucci jacket in that video he is too rich too card

Why did no one complain about Tom Green or the guys from Jackass?

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTmtfzPPCI

He was in Japan and Japs love stupid fucking shit like that. Logan probably fucked nip pussy wearing only that hat.

10/10

>Why did no one complain about Tom Green or the guys from Jackass

Are you being deliberately retarded?

and his country, by proxy

thats hilarious

They were early enough. In this day and age, you can get the white virtue signaling SJW-crusaders to witch hunt you just by dressing up in yukata as non-Japanese and posting pics online.

do i smell a happening?

japs hate him alot

germany, the more i try to understand your sense of humour, the more i fail

Absolute madman.

I would complain about it on Sup Forums

Went to Edinburgh Castle recently, and to the war memorial inside which lists the names of the British dead in wars had a sign requesting visitors be quiet. Filled to the brim with screaming Chinese it was, taking photos and just being disgusting subhumans.

youtu.be/B8oHG_Q4UbI
don't feel bad about a man in a toy story hat. This poor fuck worked his ass off to get bullied on his bday

cmon, the editing with the „i need to remember to be respectful“ makes this gold

i see that sometimes to.

i live in the historical center of Lisbon, mostle they come in group of 52 or more (never less) and need a translator.

pickpocketers single them out when they go out of the group...

Dank as fuck.
Danke.

Rape him

>Defending a kike
user...

#Peace4Beast
The fuckkiinng tommy guy had to be shoenice

He's not really chad. He's a faggot. If you watch the video he is a megafaggot really. he's squeeking like a little bitch. If he had just been "fucking whatever if i filmed some dead body" he would be chad. He's crying like some bitch and posting apologies on the internet.

The only retarded tourists here are some chinks and some britbongs.
Burgers only know three European cities: Paris, Rome and London. Their "all around Europe" tours usually include Bongistan-France-Italy-a 30 minute stop at an Austrian McDonald's-Germany

He wouldn't last much here. His camera would be gone almost instantly. Later on if he tried to pull this bullshit he would be microwaved in some favela

This is a snownigger at his natural behavior. Note the blonde hair. The true trait of a real aryan.
>tfw brown hair blue eyes

the weeb is bona fide autistic -- to be sure... but I doubt those mata-hari'ing nips give a shit what the forever-virgin does in that forest of corpses

Top kek I forgot about this one

But Jackass and Tom Green was made when people gave less fucks than now.

His audience is 12yo nerdy girls that want to suck his dick. goofy numale hat helps

I'd laugh. That forest is a fucking joke and should be treated as such. (Obviously not the forest itself, but the faggots who come to die there)

This. Its on par with giving a shit about anorexic/bulimic whores and their "eating disorders".

Jews did it

>muh contrarian position

>from a japanese anime board

OHNONONONONONON
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

go back pajeet

>can't even jewtube
then he wouldn't get the sweet sweet jewbucks you autistic fuck
get back to me when you're driving that lambo and getting sucked by 12 yo groupies

plant drugs or bullets on his baggage while he's still on the airport

fuck the image just redpilled me

youtu.be/XjprowTF3GE

>melonpan

too real

Imprion him, and force him to work for our country. Maybe then he would understand, and stopped beeing a faggot.

Makeup wearing fag boy shit posting his gay ass here daily to improve his own Q factor.

lol This retard would have got his head caved in. People hate American tourists the world over.

I guess he could act like that here without anything happening to him and us just uncomfortably shuffling away and shaming him silently.
Until he gets arrested for making the hitler sign ad a joke or a turk gets tired of his antics.

>just gonna take the whole thing

based

The jap women probably fucked him since he has shown more testosterone than all of the males in their country

fuck off normie stop watching shitty clickbait videos
this is a political board fuck off go to fucking bant

I don’t let thirdworlders tell me what to do

>The weak should fear the strong
>Logan is the alpha Chad, and he fucking dominated these virgin gooks
>Alpha trolling japanese.

Let him try that in Mexico or Brazil and see what happens.