"Latvia, a disappearing nation"

politico.eu/article/latvia-a-disappearing-nation-migration-population-decline/

Will Latvia put a breeding program in place to give the population a boost or will they take immigrants :/
How do we save Latvia Sup Forums
any Latvinons on here ? how is Latvia doing ?

also, Latvia/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXXwX3IPIhI
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/krievs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will breed with latvians.

>Waste 90% of government time on shitting on Russia and russian minority in Latvia.
>Whine about people leaving your shithole.

Either save it through breeding, or simply let it die. DO NOT invite the third world to keep it alive because that would be worse than death

>whine about soviet and imperial genocide
>prosper under the rule of benevolent Russian masters
>baltplebs breed like vermin
>primitives get (((independence))) under protection of (((EU))) and (((USA)))
>go extinct
Hahaha fuck

IT'S RUSSIA FAULT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Latvians are breeding at normal rates, plus the conservatives in the government are instating programs to encourage 3+ kids.
The shrinking is due to the soviet imported ruskies running away & having non-replacing birthrates. Which is not a bad thing.
Latvia does not need to import people doing manual labour.

Non-issue, really. Quality > quantity

It is because russia destroyed everything and set back our country for hundred years from development

>Latvian thread
>Already full of butthurt ruskies whining over lost clay

It must be part of the plan
they want to exterminate you with (((refugees))) and want to get rid of us with shit economy

>No one even mention Russia
>Russia starts to blame itself

MUH IIIVILJ RASSHA

Why have Balts always had such small populations throughout history? Lithuania was pretty strong and could fight on par with the Golden Horde and the Grand Duchy of Moscow for a few centuries, if you fags united back in history, maybe you would have formed a pretty powerful bloc.

reality is just a big meme

Before the crusades the tribes living in the region were pretty busy fighting amongst themselves and the russian ones near what now is Latvia and Estonia. After the German crusades came, they pretty much were subdued, although the Baltic was one of the last christianised regions in Europe, constat warring and hasnt really helped the population to grow.

>implying the Baltics wouldn't have done better without being in your shitty corrupt empire
Even now they have a higher GDP than you, Igor Mogushkov.

Their women are getting imported to other countries.

Whilst in east Asia there was just preciously ukranian and Russian brides, therrs now Latvian and Lithuanian

Don't worry Latviabros, I'll come to Latvia and breed with your wimmins for u. I'll also ask rest of my Patel clan to come too and we'll make Latvia great again.

>average penis size of under 5 inches

WEW

I know the history from wikipedia, what I'm confused about is why didn't one or two tribes conquer the others, especially in such a small geographic space like the Baltics? That's what more or less happened everywhere else. One tribe conquered other tribes and integrated them over time.

>muhhhh dik
Stay in america tyrone, im goin to Latvia

The real histori Lithuania you re thinking about Ahmed is the today's Belarus. Even the language of old Lithuania is closer to the today's Belarusian (like Russian, with their alphabet, but words closer to polish)

The current Lithuanian state is old Żmudź, and they were only a small part of old Lithuania.

So, don't be fooled by today niggers of old Lithuania that they are something of worth.

They weren't fucking up teutonic order and Russia with us, the today belarussians were.

Thank Germans for the mess

Main focus was to unite whole Lithuanian lands and then expand to the east. All tribes had their own interests even Lithuanian ones, it was hard to unite Lithuania alone, needless to say about Latvia or Estonia.
And pretty much this

They were also pretty evenly matched regionaly and economicaly and there is not alot of information or proof that the tribesfolk in novaday Latvia fought amongst themselves. Rather they constantly fought with Scandinavian vikings and estonian/russian tribes from outside. What is odd is that the everlasting threat from outside did not really create a singular state as in Lithuania. And that, islander is a question that still baffles historians.

its not going to go to 0 it will stabilize at some point

The wikipedia page on the GDL contradicts everything you've said.

Man that kity cat looks so comfy I want hug

You were told to stay away last time.

LATVIA BEST VIA

Stay snug kitty

I hope you die a painful death kitty

>How do we save Latvia Sup Forums
Every actual white Sup Forumsack moves there, and enforces an ethnocentric viewpoint through political engineering, and silent, but tactically sound, RWDS's to ensure non whites, and left leaning are removed. When political dominance is gained, institute a "go home and fuck your wife policy" to ramp up population, then bask in the beginning of a white ethnostate superpower.

They just should cede their land back to Russia.

>implying latvians want degenerate burgers

mostly russians are leaving

Not just burgers, all actual white Sup Forumsacks, is what I believe I said. Even if they avoided a burgering, that would still be a large influx of people.

But this time I haven't been told though. Im making progress.

Quick! Fill it with niggers!

kek, why do other slavic countries still blame you guys for everything

Well with less than 2 millions inhabitants the disappearance of latvians will be pretty quick

Latvieši = Latvians
Krievi = Russians
Baltkrievi = Belarussians
Ukraiņi = Ukranians
Poļi= Poles
Lietuvieši = Lithuanians
Ebreji = Jews
Čigāni = Gypsies
Vācieši = Germans
Igauņi = Estonians
Cita = Other

Because there's very little reason for young, ambitious people to stay, when their time here is drastically undervalued, economically speaking. A competent surgeon has very little reason to stay if he can move across the sea and earn literally 5 times what he'd earn here.
Our economic growth is on the right track but it will take a good while before people stop leaving.

>all actual white Sup Forumsacks

the only people who care about being white are mutts like you

Nah.

this. If someone was white they wouldn't have the need to mention they are white every single time, it shows insecurity. This is why everyone calls us mutts.

>mostly russians are leaving
Higher % of Russians are leaving but things are still not rosy for ethnic Latvians (-10% in 16 years).
Pretty much the same here too.

>Waste 90% of government time on shitting on Russia and russian minority in Latvia

Idk seems reasonable, Vasyli,

youtube.com/watch?v=MXXwX3IPIhI

actually, yes. haven't you noticed all the white pride threads are made by amerimutts?

>This is why everyone calls us mutts.
You think that's why? Nothing to do with genetics?

Latvia was objectively the most prosperous in the early twentieth century, read: when slavshits had absolutely nothing to do with it.
You can literally see the drastic decline of gdp that followed the russian occupation, russians were fleeing your shithole in droves (much like they are now) in search of a better life here.

>all
lol

yes. show me one not made by a burger

Nah

>Krievi = Russians
Wtf we are not krievi. We are straight! Change the name or it's war. You have 12 hours, Latvia.

We should colonise the baltics.

because you can't

with what? pakis?

You made the claim of all, burden of proof is on you. Also, I just can't be fucked to care about what you think, or need.

>the only people who care about being white are mutts like you

Well, you have to be White first before you can care about being White. Most mutts focus on being English or Italian or German or Irish because they don't look White in the slightest. They're like 12% German, 10% Italian, 10% English and the rest are all niggers in the family woodpile plus 10% Jewish from out of nowhere, just as a random kicker or maybe as a coalburning accelerant. But because 32% of their ancestry comes from Europe they think they're European and therefore White.

stay mad mutt

Okay

This

why don't you disown them?

>krievs

Etymology

From earlier *kreiv-, from a Slavic stem *kriv-, which has the same source as Latvian kreiss (“left”) (q.v.). At first this was the name of a Baltic tribe that lived in the area near Pskov, an area also inhabited by many Slavs (ancestors of today's Russians), who were likewise called “kriviči” (Old East Slavic кpивичи (kriviči)). Old Latvians (initially Latgalians) therefore used the name *kreivi > krievi to refer not only to the neighboring Baltic tribe, but also to their Slavic neighbors, and later on generalized it to all Russians.[1]

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/krievs

most of us are of mixed European origin I'll give you that but it's to a certain degree and depends on where you live. That's why in places like the midwest there's a lot of scandinavian admixture most of those ppl are like 90% scandinavian, same thing applies with Anglos in the Northern states excluding places NY/NJ who have lots Italians because of 1900 century immigration. I just wish my fellow american pol users would stop having the need to validate they're white all the time and trying to shit on Europeans. The amerimutt meme is pretty funny and the reactions are even funnier lmao

>ebreji
It's "Žīdi" you fucking communist, same as you don't say "Romu tautības cilvēki", but " Čīgāni"

Izlasi, kā ir attēlā rakstīts, losi.

Biggest problem was emigration. Now i see steady trend of our bros coming back from (((prosperous))) EU countries that have exhausted themselves.
WE WILL BE DOING JUST FINE UNLESS RUSSIA HAPPENS AGAIN.

They have nothing better to do, subhuman scum.

After the collapse of the USSR, people started moving away, which caused a massive shift in population but it is stabilizing now.

Stay snug kitty

Save Latvia? Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians are the niggers of the north...

stay snug kitty

>Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians are the niggers of the north...
i'm not sure about Estonia though

Okay Muhammed.

Thanks to you niggers are the niggers of the north, Sven.

We are the northmen now, You are a lost cause, Ahmed ibn Sverigi

Atleast his family doesnt clean toilets in UK.

Die faggot

But isnt that what you expect for immigrants to do in your country? Not even offended desu.

>whites
Latvia needs Latvians not your abstract whites, dear retarded faggot mutt. Fuck off with your civic nationalism scam, Shlomo.

>Latvians and Lithuanians are the niggers of the north
>Coming from an actuall nigger in the north

Another meme to spread the "we need immigration" rethoric.

I don't think Latvia needs a steady population growth to exist and small declines are easely solvable as you only need 50 people to ensure DNA diversity and avoid inbreeding.

I would still consider it a wonderful place to move to but I doubt small countries are very welcoming of foreigners, specially so far south.

>be janis
>move from latvia to ireland
>flip burgers
>cry to me about how shit your country is and muh ebul rusia
>"why is our population dwindling???"
We don't want you or your disgusting language, culture, food or women here. Especially your women, they all have fucking horseface, except for the russian ones.
Go back, save your fucking country.

This.

Ireland is much like Britain, only wiped with a dirty rag.

Cuz Latvia is an abmysal shithole with no future for young people, thats why they either run to us or Goymany. The actual Latvians are not too bad unlike whiny Lithuanians or the nigger loving Estonians, the Baltic Russians are probably the most hard working of the rest and most red pilled on niggers and pakis.

if ireland is so bad then why does every janis flock here, janis?

Кpивичи, дpeвлянe, пoлoвцы, aлo. Учи иcтopию, дpyг

He feels at home, like in a similiar habitat. And the potatoes taste the same.

>similar habitat
Yeah, fair point I guess, what with the Russia paranoia and America cocksucking both countries seem to have in common.

Maybe no one has kids because they are a pain in the ass. I am 36 and childless and couldn't be happier because i have disposable income.
You live one time; Why waste it caring for a.baby?

They want welfare gibs, and they have been heavily influenced by (((education system))) to hate everything Russian and love everything western

Its a complex. When you are insignificant you strive to be a part of something bigger. Thats why balts constantly dicksuck NATO, America etc.

"stay snug, kitty"

Your ancestors fought since the beginning of time to keep your bloodline, and now you choose to end it? They were faced with murder, robbery, famine, complete destitution, and yet they pulled through for their family and heritage. Now you stand at the reins of the most prosperous and peaceful times in history, and you choose to end it all? What a shame you are, they would crawl out of their graves if they could and take you down to hell to show you what awaits scum like you.

What exactly

stay snug, kitty

Babies are only babies for a few years. Moron.