/ahg/ AMERICA HATE GENERAL - FREEDUMBS AND SHITCRACY EDITION

Continuing on from here >155853746

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FPBP

Let's sing, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk

I hate burger land

WHITE AND BASED

the last white man

Jelly you don't have a Wal-Mart to shart in

stfu mutt

Home of the good goys

2016-2017 Sup Forums United
2017-2018 Sup Forums Divided
(((They’re))) winning

''Whom do you serve?''
''EESRAYEL''

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4

DOG BLESS

KEK

ISRAEL

There was no unity before the 2016 election hype and even then he only reason why we were "united" is because each one of us expected Trump to fix your shithole and your fucked foreign policy. We were naive, but at least we've quickly realized that he is just another kike puppet. Unfortunately you mutts are too retarded for that.

I just memed trump to piss off the leftist normalfags desu but then it turned out that the trump supporters are normalfags too just with a different flavour

Hahah

It was worth it for the leftist salt mine, but now it's obvious that America is doomed and the sooner they fall, the better. Hopefully they'll take China with them while Russia balkanizes after the death of Putin. Then we might be able to have nice things again.

reporting in.

What the hell did America do to Hungary?

Lots of nice things.

This thread needs a more international flavor, and more OC. All these timestamps are pathetic, you niggers just download and repost this shit. No creativity.

u fucking mad faggot

lol

haha calm down bro, its just memes, you wouldn't be mad if it wasn't true bro haha lol haha

But how does it feel to be Turkish?