Binbougami ga

who is the best girl and why is it ranmaru??

Season 2 never

OP is actually not a faggot for once.

>dat strength
>great durability
>great stamina
>will always protect you
>tomboy on the outside, a pure girl on the inside

best waifu material

DAKARA ONE WAY TWO WAY

Why did the best girl have to die?

i like bimbo the best

> pure girl on the inside
But, if I remember correctly, in the manga she literary had sex with a dog. Also she was a sadist

This manga was literally perfect, and Twin Star has been pretty consistently good, too. How does he do it, bros?

This hurts my soul

This is the very definition of underrated manga/anime

Sup Forums doesn't talk about good manga with good endings. No one will ever tell you to read Neuro either. Only controversial things can continually provoke discussion. Hell, this thread is barely hanging on, even with waifuposting. There's just no interest in saying, yep it was good.

>1st layer is tomboy
>2nd layer is cute and pure girl
>Core is adventurous slut

Sounds good to me

NO WAY NO WAY
SAY YOU MAKE MY DAY

>openings.moe still only has the ED

why

SHE SHE SHE SAYS ONLY BACKBITING

Binbougami turned to terrible battle shounen shit towards the end, and Twin Star was horrible, generic cliche garbage ripping off of D.Gray-Man from the start. Why is your taste so bad?

I guess I'm not inclined to write off an entire genre

It's not about hating the genre by default. There are mangaka who can make fun, original battle shonen stories out there. Then there are hacks like Sukeno, who compulsively collect every worn-out trope out there in a desperate effort to appeal to the braindead fans of the genre. And the result is absolutely disgusting to anyone who's seen shows other than Naruto.

He writes compelling relationships. That's the foundation of his success as a writer, and he's good at it.

Might be for the best Ranmaru ends up with the dog

Are we ever going to get season 2?

That's true for Binbougami. It was what made me finish reading it. But Twin Stars is pretty weak in that regard too.

Tittyko is honestly pretty great.

I guess because she was so straightfroward and earnest

I thought they softened her character too much and too quickly. She was more fun when she was a huge bitch

We need more bitches in anime.

>teases yuri but doesnt actually make it official

>who compulsively collect every worn-out trope out there
I like Binbougami but this is undeniably true. Same goes for Twin Star

I mean in the Tanpopo arc during the rescue, Nadeshiko said so herself.

man, the disguise was effective, i didn't even know it was them

altho Twinstar in my opinion isn't all utilizing on horribly overused trope, it's pretty fun similar to Binbogami just that it has more gore and death than his early series.

Why was this allowed?