youtube.com/watch?v=-DNvK3pfUks
youtube.com/watch?v=03Oqi5TnL8s
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

e-celebs are cancer

Beware of the cucks inside the gates

Retard

He's a strange animal, that's what I know.

cuck who refuses to name the jew and hates native americans
ill giv em a solid 0/10

unfunny cuckservative

Isn't he a Christian singer or something?

His change my mind segment is pretty good, even though he isn’t very good at argumentation.
Haven’t seen anything else of any value

Hiding his powerlevel on the Jews 100%

He’s, well, he’s okay. I never heard him say anything racist or anti-racist. He mostly just dogs on liberals so I can’t hate him. Also his wife is a fine piece of ass. I wouldn’t mind lathering her in hot sauce and then having a spicy snack

He's loud and obnoxious.
Which I guess is what he's trying to be, so good for him.

A loser.
Does he even have White kids?

Fpbp

Decent mindless entertainment

My favorite late night style show.

I hope he gains a larger following and is able to improve the quality of the content.

I agree. Saw this and it wasn't bad. He has poor arguments tho.

The leftists are so cringey in these and can't make a argument not based in emotion

"i want to bathe in blood of niggers and jews"

i am a ethnonationalist but jesus christ

literally who

stupid sexy chad.

You're either a post election newfag or trying to be edgy.

Either way back to Plebbit soy boy.

>That's what passes for a chad in your country?

Kek

Kek

*background laughter*

He got rich enough to move out of the porta potty.

Unfunny hack and I think his "banter" and "comedy" are hurting the cause of people on the new right.
From the retarded e-celebs wannabe journalists I prefer Owen Shroyer he can debate better and hes always ready with stats and facts.
Debate between Molly and Steven proved how stupid and helpless Steven is in situations without a script or friends to help.

He’s not bad, sometimes he does come off a little over the top. Pol faggots hate on everyone, be it Ben, Lauren, Milo, Spencer. Reason is those people, although not perfect, are actually doing much work for the movement. While 99% of poll are worthless faggots that try to out edge each other. People I mentioned are actually getting work done, while typical pol retard is not doing anything and truth hurts. So it’s easier to hate on someone for their accomplishments than realize that you are worthless nigger and not doing anything to red pill people.

cuckservative who was bullied into crying by joe rogan of all people

So edgy famallala

Hes mostly good at comedy and terrible argumentation. He got btfo so hard by Joe rogan he resorted to calling him a bully for Christs sake. Which is supposed to be the complete antithesis of what he's about.

I had to stop listening after he went to the daily format though, I feel like things are being spread a bit too thin. I admire his work ethic though.

Delete this now!

I used to watch him until I gave up on Youtube althogether. You have to have some respect for the man who triggered Trigglypuff:

Way too extreme for me, im on board with the extermination of the lesser races, but crowder wants to peel their skin off and throw them into a hangar sized cement mixer full of salt. I mean the optics of that are just insane, crazy guy.

Total bad ass. Calls out the muzrat shitstains and niggers on a regular basis.

Actually? Joe fucking Rogan?

Lmfao

Why is hating primitive tribesman a bad thing? Down south the natives built huge civilzations with marvelous temples, but the retards in the north only managed to build some tents.

He didn't get btfo. Wasn't it joe who felt compelled to issue an apology afterwards for acting like a retarded child who resorted to name calling after his own argument buckled under criticism. Huh fuckface huh bitch etc.

He's fine. He's funny & has good points sometimes. The change my mind segment is pretty interesting. Feels good to see the libtards get rekt. Just wish he would name the jew. jewtube might ban him though if he did.

He's gotten a little too extreme for my tastes. He's not the worst though. I had to cancel my CRTV subscription once they added Steve Deace to the lineup. That guy is way too extreme.

>married for a couple of years
>no kids
that's all you need to know

Exactly. What really made me start to doubt Crowder's teachings was that he wanted to run an entire industry revolving around lampshades made out of different subhuman races ( Jew lamps cost 15 bucks, gook lamps cost 10, spic lamp 5 dollars and lastly negro lamps 1 dollar each). Creative? Sure. A little too extreme? Absolutely.

True. He went too far here. I don't need a bar of soap for every ethnicity

He's funny I guess. His "change my mind" series is good, but unfortunately a bit of an ideologue. He threw a temper tantrum on Joe Rogan's podcast because he hates weed.

bit strong for me but each to their own

fpbp+/thread+checked
You can cash in your chips at the entrance, sir.

Crowder is so far right he makes Ben Garrison look like a zionist.

he has like 12 people working for him now, at least he can run a conservative talk show business

I hear he sometimes skin his victims, makes coats of them, tuck his weiner in between his thighs and then slow-dance to Q Lazarus.

I like that he's pro-life, but I think he goes too far when he advocates for early term cesarean sections for niggers just to see how soon babies can live outside of the womb.

Any chance Fox is gonna give him a show?

Fox already fired him.

He used to work for Fox, and said he was absolutely miserable there.

Wanted to try his own thing, and it's working out for him.

I seen that and thought this guy is alright, then looked at his other shit and he is just loud and obnoxious.
5/10

kek.

One of his videos on Tess Holliday was the catalyst to me getting redpilled. I thought it was funny and then started watching more videos and branching off into other content. He's a good tool for normies to start down the path to full blown pol aids that you can never escape from

isn't he canadian?

Crowder did a "change my mind" bit at some university saying "there are only two genders".

When the leftists claimed that there are infinite genders, Crowder put forth the argument... "So It's ok for me to identify as a "bobcat" which was a solid opening, but he failed to follow through with it. The leftists said "more power to you for being a bobcat" and clearly would have outed themselves as degenerates, giving their full support of his right to fuck animals (bobcats) if he so chooses.
Per their logic, everyone is entitled to identify as "a baby" and therefor entitled to fuck babies, if they choose to, and criticism of fucking babies or bobcats should be branded as hate-speech. Instead of making these logical conclusions, Crowder sat and talked with a black man, who assumed Crowder had a penis, and repeatedly tried to invite the black gentleman home for some good old-fashioned cuckoldry.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y

Yes

Yeah, when he was a guest on his show. They got into an argument about weed and Crowder referenced an article a staff writer wrote on his website to back up a claim he was making. Jamie the producer looked it up and found that the article was misrepresenting the findings of a study used in the article Crowder cited. When they confronted him he said that they were bullies and they were ganging up on him. Honestly Jamie and Joe did seem to get defensive but Crowder's arrogant shtick and contempt toward weed smokers offended their pothead sensibilities and they held him to his statements. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't coming from the guy who has constantly criticized other people for not having factual arguments or having thin skin.

He more made an apology about how awkward things got and maybe being a bad host at times during what was supposed to be a friendly conversation. Joe says stuff like that playfully all the time to guests he's friendly with but the weed thing really did seem to trigger him. See what I wrote to this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=-DNvK3pfUks

it isn't about large building it's about self sustainability. sometimes scaling up causes problems as you could obviously see LOL

Checked for the best Nazi ever

That would be very easy to counter though. You're not entitled to sex with anyone regardless of your personal identity and children and animals cannot consent to sex.

He voiced Brain on Arthur

He's the bizarro Markiplier.

Good introduction for Normies. Started listening to him maybe 2 years ago. Don't anymore.

Also,
>Christian Zionist

Did you see the segment where they caught antifa handout weapons before a protest.?

Ballsy shit by the not gay guy

Shroyer can be good but he can be a real douche in his interviews on the street like talking over people and being retarded when he interviews a unicorn who has good information to back up their arguments. Crowder is very respectful and has about as equal information as Shroyer so I like him more. He's also funny.

Why would Gavin tie himself to such a fag?

To be honest, he’s not that bad. Him ripping apart buzzfeed is always a chuckle. He has some good points, very much a classic conservative. He just doesn’t have the edge compared to someone like Jordan Peterson does. Peterson can rip apart the concept of white privilege (and rightly so) but also tell you someone about yourself, which many of these so called e-celebs don’t.

Dishonest slug and neocon shill

He's just trying to produce a late night comedy style show for conservatives. He's not very political but mostly cultural and anti-sjw. He got better this last year.

He's weird. He's cut off certain people from being on his show (like Milo) for trivial shit yet hes okay with still having Tommy Soyomayor (who has said far more controversial stuff than Milo) on from time to time.

Isn't this the guy who vowed to purge all nonwhites from white lands?

I like his argument that you can't make laws based on an infinite and ill-defined spectrum that changes according to feelings.

Fuck him and fuck you too

He's a neocon, Israel first kinda guy. Also he's not very funny, though I do like some of his skits

Jewish actors have played the part of Hitler many many times. What makes Crowder the best?

what's this pic from user looks cool

Decen't late-night TV host.
His Baneposting is impeccable.

Are we gonna have a discussion or are the liberal shills gonna meme all over the thread about him being a Nazi?

Cuck

He's an alright guy. He's generally a cuckservative, but I think you've got to respect alt-light types to a point because they're a stepping stone to the alt-right. He's not that funny imo. He triggered the fuck outta Joe Rogan because he literally said "if there was an issue that I wouldn't take seriously that I did in the past, it'd be the pot issue." Him and Joe argued for like an hour. Joe spazzed out and was a total bitch about the entire thing. I've seen a lot of Anons say that he's terrible at arguing. He's definitely not the best but he's improved dramatically. Also, his change my mind segments are good.

He's kinda funny. Too much of a neocon but I get were he's coming from.

Ben Shapiro gets moist reminiscing about Sleeping with Steven Crowder, when they were younger. They discuss the rabbi, who introduced them.

youtube.com/watch?v=03Oqi5TnL8s

Did they make bro jackets with each other's foreskins or did the rabbi keep it? Maybe being herpes bros is enough.

One of the best names in conservative alt-right media (except me).

Crowder is no mere e-celeb. He is a pundit. A true conservative commentator. The Hannity or Rush of the next generation. You can't go wrong listening to him.

Fuck you, goyim.

I don't know what you're talking about, he talks about the globalist liberal fascists all the time.

Also >cuck

Nice the_donald meme.

You should check out his antifa coverage or the time he pretended to be a water buffalo.

This, 100%. 110%.

Post pics of his wife, pardner?

Get off this board, libtard, only the hardcore redpilled are allowed around these parts.

Big Crowder fan but I have to admit he kind of shocked me on Andy Warski's last stream. The stuff he threatened to do to JF sounded almost criminal.

P.S. Facts don't care about your feelings.

zio-con faggot

>Thoughts on Steven Crowder?

This
This is what he's trying to be
Doesn't have to have exactly perfect opinions
But he does late night comedy style without being a leftist. There's a big market for that and he's tapping into it

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

FAGGOT

To be fair, Joe Rogan lost his shit when Crowder said "I don't think pot is good for you"

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0

I find his humor cringe inducingly shitty at best.

i used to live in city where Triggly puff is from. I've seen her three times in person. Awful experience

i hate Steven Crowder because her supports Israel and made a vide claiming that we white nationalists are the same as antifa

i support israel too

The correct answer is "I don't care"

he's really growing on you after a while. One of my favorite youtubers nowadays. But it's easy to fall out of grace, so I hope he will stay humble

he has 9/10 white wife. I'm sure yours is hotter right?