Voter ID Laws — MEME it Autists!

Let’s make this happen faggots! The SJWs can keep cheating to win elections. One citizen = one vote. It’s racist for pompous SJWs to assume poor blacks and Mexicans don’t have their shit together well enough to get an ID.

lel

I kinda like the idea

Dew it! Just to wreck this ugly bitch and her faggoty husband!

wait

you can give more votes than one?

But what if I have a voter ID?

>you can give more votes than one?
Yes. Americans haven't invented passports yet.

>Don't let foreign countries influence the election
>Half of the flags in this thread is non-burger

Bumping for irony.

Why do you even need an voter ID?
In Germany there is simply a list of people who are reported citizens living in place x and then you go to the specific voting both and show your normal identification. Your name gets checked and everythings good.

thats RAYYYCIIIS

think about all those tens of millions of brown undocumented immigrants

lol

stupid subhumans, muh muh DEMOCRACY

>votes 23 times

You realise Trump would have lost if it was actually 1 person = 1 vote? He lost by 3 million votes, and you can say that they were all illegal voters, but there's absolutely no evidence for that and you're a fool to believe it.

I like your style senpai

They are “youths” and they don’t know rape is wrong OK?!? They have sexual emergency explosions on little boys sometimes. It’s part of their culture you racist shitlord!

>illegal voters
That would be half of people in america who aren't even citizens.

There's tons of evidence. Ask Jill Stein about Michigan. Go dig into cali voting servers

I think you missed the point shillmeister. Go back to getting run over in Londonistan.

This is exactly how it works in the UK too. You register to vote and your name is added to the list for your constituency, then when you go to the voting booth your name is crossed off. Simple.

Imagine being so autistic you dont pick up on the social cue of this being sarcastic

Okay I'll humour you, let's say loads of people voted illegally. How do you know who they voted for?

That is literally what we're arguing for, we don't want a specific I.D just for voting, just the bare minimum requirement that you can have a form of photo I.D to confirm who you are before voting.

And liberals think this is somehow inherently racist.

>implying this hasn't been there legitimate stance

You bring shame to this flag. Neck yourself my dude

Dems have a storied history of dirty voting (bussing in outsiders and using dead voters)

>there
buddy you need to pack for school tomorrow
>implying this hasnt been [their] legitimate stance
yes, I am, in fact, implying this; until you can prove that this woman unironically bused almost 50 people, then your point is mute.
Voter fraud is not a widespread thing, you ape. Also, I was told they have voter ID in Alabama?

Sauce POR FAVOR

This is not how NC wanted voter ID to be done you mongoloid. The way NC wanted to do things was, in fact, racist.
Please learn a little bit about the situation before you speak, buffoon.

Why don't you guys interfere in our elections to make it even? Make Zhirinovsky win or something. That would be funny.

In the U.S. you only have to give your name and address, you dont have to prove you are who you say you are. Dems say its rayciss to ask for ID.

Also I forgot to mention that she doesnt even live CLOSE to Alabama or Mississippi, but in NY and LA. Where is your rebuttal, faggot? Did you realize how much of a fucking idiot you seem?
Or are you actually packing for school tomorrow?

leftists are stupid enough to have this work

>implying US doesn't actively interfere with everybody elses elections constantly

>show your normal identification.

In America, you don't have to show identification. "Voter ID" means making people show identification before they can vote.

We are assured this would be incredibly racist by people who most assuredly are not ballot-stuffing.

Why don't Republicans bring in the debate the fact that European countries (that liberals think are more civilized) have a voting system with identity checks ? Or maybe they do ?Democrats use this argument for guns after all.

Michigan, baltimore, milwaukee, cook county.

There are others, but those are the local ones I've seen 10+ cycles of discrepancies in. Not on main rig so I don't have the comparison sheets atm (obits vs voting logs)

Voter ID laws would be the single most destructive blow the left could possibly receive.

How braindead fucking stupid are you exactly to even believe the bullshit that just leaked out of your mouth?

Nice meme you got there. Leftists brain will explode with this one.

>britcuckistani education
nice one, haj

Ha, how fucking cute. You mean like the boxes of fucking left wing votes they miraculously found in Durham at the end of the governors election while the left was desperately trying to destroy Pat for keeping men out of our little girls restrooms?

You deserve to be burned fucking alive you Goddamn kike.

It's like this here too, a decade or so ago you would need an actual "Voter ID" but now you only need your regular ID and they cross off your name

kek

Hey user, care to tell me how many votes UKIP got? Just asking

but you cunts are interfering in elections worldwide, stop the hypocrisy please