There is absolutely nothing wrong with this map

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this map.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except perhaps raising Portugal to dark green.

Imo to blue

Seems accurate although I wouldn't make d*nMark dark green

this tbqh
Also Denmark and Sweden should switch places. Prior to the great northern war Sweden was one of the most influential European powers.

I agree except turkey should probably be dark green and the north africans orange, because of their respective impact on europe, which in turn created the world as we know it
portugal is an irrelevant shithole, catalonia has had more of an impact unironically

fixed
turkey and sweden are somewhere between light and dark green

That. We had (and have) a huge impact on civilization, but unfortunately it wasn't our ancestors who created and shaped it.

Yeah, it's a shithole now but that doesn't change the fact that at one point it was the world's largest maritime empire.
>catalonian flag
Doesn't surprise me that you're assblasted at Portugal since they've been independent since 1668 while you only had independence for 8 seconds. Now fuck off you irrelevant faggot.

>sw*den
>high historical impact

REEEEEEEEEEE fucking memeflag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

>independence for 8 seconds
3 days, and our empire was more substantial than the collection of islands and jungles infested with subhumans portugal had

was for

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd place Russia at dark green.

fixed

>hungary orange
>austria green

Ireland? Are they not Orange for their impact when they declared independence, added to the American immigrant population, and has produced decent specimen?

The real problem is with the teachers who somehow gave you a passing grade in history.

Moldova (Basarabia) is Romanian land. Make it orange

>American education

>implying the PLC was ever anything more than a big slavic blob that never threatened anything but other irrelevant slavs

Final fixed version.

Armenia and Georgia both red lol? Bump them both to orange due to their early adoption of Christianity at least.

Fuck, forgot to recolour Constantinople

Now it clicked for me why south Italy is so shit compared to north Italy

how is denmark more influential than austria?
what about the HRE, the AH empire, mozart, hitler, etc?

>Belgium
>Red

How about opening a book, nigger

wtf lol? this is fucking stupid. have you ever even read a history book in your life?

Denmark did a lot of stuff during the viking era that shaped later history.
Final update for you faggot.

You made it worse than the polack above you

From this I can assume you paired the Vikings with Denmark

FUCK YOU VIRGINS

This is the correct map. The only reason some European countries is a little bit relevant, is because they are Norway's bitch.

>American implying he doesn't think Europe is one country
Stay out of this, mutt.

Norway and Sweden should be green (Viking Age for Norway and Swedish Empire for Sweden)

Russia should be green (Imperial Russia and Soviet Union).

Belgium should be green (Brussels and EU)

>belgium
>relevant
Literal meme-country.

To be fair, Swedes did a whole lot of things during the Viking Age too. Like founding Russia, for example.

im from spain, dude. im not american. i mean i'm pretty americanized but technically not american and not an american citizen

> danmark more influent than austria
> the fucking russia with his fucking 40 years of cold war, his decisiveness in WW1 and WW2 and political influence with born of Communism just green (like the fucking danmark)

u must be retarded

>Hungary
>Low historical impact

illiterate self-obsessed western mentality

being a nigger tier viking is not a feat, everything relevant the UK did was despite your niggering, not thanks to it

Yeah, I meant Sweden for both Vikings and Empire.

>Iraq
>Red
Give credit where it's due, user. 9/10 map

> founding Russia
Vikings """found""" the land where our ancestors had already lived for hundreds of years. Doesn't look like a founding, don't you think?

>Catalonia
>When a 1920s retro embroidery forum recognizes your country but no one else does

Read a book.

Why is Estonian islands red when they actually should be orange according to your map.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no way norway
why can't you accept that you are worthless?

I don't know where this meme comes from, those vikings and slavs agreed to a ruling partnership.

PUT IRELAND HIGHER YOU CROMWELL BONG
Their literature is incredible, and very influential, their culture spread to America where Halloween and St Patrick and Irish mobs and coppers had a YUGE impact on the world.

Hey fellow meme country

>Norway is worthless
>Hiding behind a memeflag

Fag

Couldn't be bothered to colour them m8

nobel are jewish staff here they are worthless shit

native americans had been living in america long before the USA was FOUNDED as well

>Belgium
>Country

I hardly make difference between yellow and clear green, fck

I don't understand why Northern Ireland is dark green?

Truth

Yeh, Rurik basically was hired to rule Kyiv Rus'. It was little before the territories of modern Russia was settled.
And despite we and hohols have the same roots... Do you think that that was a worthy deed? I mean, just look what hohols are now.

Yeah if we're separating the UK into constituent countries then Wales should be coloured red.

Blue is for civilization makers.

T. Greek Turk shit living in Germany using a meme flag

Finally someone who can appreciate you, however Slovaks should be yellow.

Catacuck saying bad things about Portubros... f u catacuck. They were amazing for the world as we were

>denmark had more impact than Sweden

>Some user made a pretty clever map yesterday
>the bongistani limpdick already fucked it up
Why am I not surprised?
Why don't you add another color titled "created civilization and ascended to godhood"?

Neither, literally covering the flag so there is no discussion of nationality because its based on what i truly believe. And blue greece i got from a template yesterday.

is this the new "let me tell who are not white" thread?

what color would USA be?

Red

No seriously Norway you are worthless.

Whiter than you, mohammed

Ireland is red BAKA

fixd
The legend on OP's map is fucking ridiculous to begin with.

Tellurium was discovered in Schlatten, Transylvania, Hungary in 1782 by a German scientist.
Its discovery is just as Romanian as saying that the Sweden is Norse pagan right now.

Dark green I guess. They didn't created the western civilization but they have a massive impact on modern culture but my god it would much be better if they not.

kek

>albania very low historical impact at all
If it wasn't for skanderbeg you would all be speaking turkish now.

>Obama Irish

1/2

If I'm being objective I'd probably switch ours and Hungarian colors

2/2

(((schkanderberg)))

no, i think that the complete lack of importance in from the Middle Ages onwards it's ok to put the greek greatness in equality with great europe nation

christian turk

Of course this little map was made by a clueless Brit. It doesn't make sense to assess importance and influence to countries as a whole, for most of these countries only exist since the 19th century.
Northern Italy, Central Spain, Dalmatia,...

Belgium as a country perhaps is irrelevant because it's a pure creation, but this region was very important during the Middle Ages. In fact, together with Northern Italy, Flanders was the richest part of Europe back then. Many wars were fought on this soil

Except skanderberg lost and is the most overrated meme general who's country is full of minarets.

>has partaken in many wars
Just because you sit in the audience doesn't mean you're playing the game on the field.

4 of those came from one village. Sven picking up rocks is not on the same level as Priestly, Davy, Lavoisier or Seaborg.

I like this one better

ok you Scandinavian are the more angry here in Sup Forums trying to make people understand that your country are good and influential like the others european country, but must understand that this can't be true! how you could compete with country like france, uk, italy, germany or greek?
Just accept what you are, some barban without culture

Russia and Portugal need to be raised

>all you have is literally 1 (one) dude of relative regional importance
>thinks he should be higher than red

consider yourself lucky there is no lower category

I'll substantiate my claims even further. Literally every Belgian city has an ancient centres that dates from the Middle Ages, a city centre we built ourselves (not foreign empires)

Also
>Croatia
>red

For centuries the Croats formed the frontline against the Ottoman Turks.

>Cradle of Civilization
>Red

Barbarian tier.

this is the best map here, just Ireland should be yellow

Like serbia did more shit fuck off man.

>north africa and middle east are totally red
'd-dem muzzies canot hav'done anyfin rite, aye boys?! me and cleetus fink that dem muzslimes be orks from 'nuther dimenzyon n sheeeit, mesopatamans wuz aryunz n sheeit nigga

saladein was acktually a man known as Shaun Dyne and he wuz a englan man !!

You have painted Russia wrong. It should be at least green, ever heard of 200 year long Russian Empire? I am not even counting the Soviet Union who dominated the whole Europe for 70 years and kept it in fear.