Red pill me on 'Slavic Macedonians'

Different spergs say different things about these kebabs. I can't tell who's right.

Who are the Macfags? Are they Bulgars larping as ancient Macedonians? Are they Serbs who hate other Serbs (yeah I know, take a number) or are they their own thing?

slavic subhumans

Ubermensch of Europe

more like mentally retarded mongrel

>Macedonians

top kek

It doesn't matter what they were - they're all half Turkish mongrels now.

To me it seems like whole Balkans is just Turkish Slavic mongrels shouting "We wuz roman empire and shit" to eachother.

Wewlads, grandparents from the Greek part.

A third of Macedonia is like full blown Albanians. Real Macedonians are Slavs but there is probably some genetic continuity to the people who lived their prior to the arrival of the slavs to the balkans in the 7th century.

>flag

You are a literall turkic mongoloid.You have no right to talk

I wonder what is hiding behind that meme fleg?

You are a literall mongol shitskin

It literally is.
They all have these foods, which they all have different names for, and they'll argue with each other:
>"No it's not goulash, in Serbia we call it "dushkush"
>"No we invented it in Croatia, it's called "blashkash"
But really they all got it from the Turks.....

your post is trash

Skopie was an albanian city.

>all this projecting and delusion ITT

History grad here who specialized on the Macedonia issue. Macedonian Slavs are a Slavic ethnic group, living in a state which is now 40% Albanian, who have a ethnic consciousness separate from Bulgarian/Serb going back at least to the mid 19th century.

Unfortunately in the past 20 years "nationalists" have decided to replace their legitimate history of struggling for independence for a North Korea tier 20 year LARP about being the sons of Zeus, Alexander and Achilles to the point a which they have turned their capital into a theme park and they have state TV telling them that God spoke to them and all humanity is descendant of "Macedonids" all they way through to "Historians" like Pasko Kuzman claiming he has magic watches which in "his reality" allows him to go back in time and talk to "Alecsanderski".

There is not a single shred of proof for any of this and at most they try to disprove the greekness of ancient Macedon (a state not even native to their area) while forgetting to actually establish a link to antiquity themselves and whose proof consists of YouTube slideshows of lion chariots, wolves and flags baked by 009 Sound system tier music.

Hope that helps.

TLDR; clowns of Europe/ it was real in my mind.

We are literally the only true white eurasians.
Everyone else got browned thousands of years ago.

Geneticists analysing DNA from Neolithic burial sites in Sweden have made a surprising discovery. The genetic make-up of farmers bears a startling similarity to that of modern-day Mediterraneans.
The hunter-gatherers show the greatest similarity to modern-day Finns, says Skoglund. “It was a surprise that the farmer and hunter-gatherers were so different. Scandinavia was clearly home to people of very different genetic backgrounds even 5,000 years ago,”

Study: Europeans can be divided into Finns and non-Finns

The genetic heritage of Finns has always been known as special, but only now is it known that the Finnish population is completely unique in Europe. Finns differ so much from Europeans when it comes to genetic heritance, that they have to be classified as their own human population.

–If all genetic information would be put in a computer analysis, then all other populations would go to a completely different area. Finland is always there in it's own group, you can't put Finland anywhere.

– It's correct to say that Finns are not Europeans, they don't resemble Europeans genetically. But Finns are not Asians either, they don't resemble them either. Finns don't resemble any other population genetically.

And that small pinch of East-Asian is not doing us any harm.

Why does it matter? You'll be an Afro-Asian nation in 30 years.

Projecting much bong?
We are still 90% finnish. 5% is Swedish 1% of both Russians and Estonians and the remaining 3% is a mix everything.
Overwhelmingly most popular politician among people 18-49 of age literally said that "robbing passersby and living on taxpayers' expense are cultural and possibly genetic characteristics of Somalis."

Touched a nerve Abekwombe?

Will there be a war between Albanians and Slavic Macedonians?

>And that small pinch of East-Asian is not doing us any harm.

that's what makes you based

Greeks and non-Greeks

there are no slavic Macedonians

albanians are 30-40% of the population. Best way is to just give the part with albanians to albania and the rest to us. It solves both the name issue with greece and potential ethnic strife

You didn't touch anything except your 9-year old child bride Mohammad.

This.

I've been trying for years and I can't find any other reason why everyone is jealous of us.

Think about it.

>all humanity is descendant of "Macedonids"
lool

Bulgarian leftovers

>all these delusional faggots followed by buttblasted shiptar diaspora

>>all humanity is descendant of "Macedonids"
Yeah what the hell.
Every one knows all humanity comes from Finland.

They hate 'cause they ain't us.

Bulgarians

What the fuck am i looking at?

>What the fuck am i looking at?

Meme map pulled out of Кaнзypoв's ass.

>40% Albanian
Blerim please go back to cleaning English toilets

slavs are subhumans

you are a slavic subhuman

based Macedonia, pissing off everyone around it, country can literally run on the butthurt it's generating from its neighbors