TFW reported classmate at uni for looking at AfD literature

He was doing much better than I. Not anymore.

Can you just get in trouble for reading forbidden material in Germany?

I think there is at least a legal challenge he must overcome, but he is forbidden from going to class during in house uni investigation. He will likely fail because he got self righteous and didn't deny or apologize. I burned his notes he would not lend me and no one cares because of his racism.

Life is good

>AfD literature illegal
Kys you cuck

Try not to choke on that muslim dick, hans.

What AfD literature? Thilo Sarrazin?

>reporting someone for reading something perfectly legal

Even in Germanistan it doesn't work that way.

Compromising a fellow white.

Classic German user.

Why did you rat him out?

have a (you), also kys
SAGE

KYS hans, you're a shame to your country. If I were in Germany I would have killed you with a rock and my bare hands.
People like you disgust me so much.

Either shitty bait and OP is a cunt or OP is just a cunt.

>be faggot Hans
>muh Merkel
>muh freedom
>report someone for having an opinion
>still thinks freedom exists

You did the right thing.

I know they should have never let billions of mudslimes in their country when is India going to kill off their mudslide population? It's time for our Hindi Revolution brother

This is so German I believe it.

2017 was a good year, we killed too many muslims.
Now they're terrified and constantly bitching about "Hindu Terror" but our PM is good so we dindu nuffin.
Currently we are awaiting a chimpout for mass exodus.

Fuck off schwuchtel peter

Since when do German unis get in-house investigations? I've never heard about something like this back when I went eight years ago. This sounds fishy and fittingly like bait.

If bait fuck you, if not actually end your pathetic life.

He is just some proxy talking shit.
Proabably that faggot who posted the anti german threads every day a few month ago.

AFD is a democratic party and not forbidden like NSDAP, you can come to uni with afd shirt. There is nothing the authoritys could do about it.

That makes the most sense, but with this crazy world of late I just can't tell most of the time.

> Things that totally happened

You both clearly haven't been on campus lately. It may not be strictly speaking illegal but you literally open yourself up to any accusation of hate speech anyone wants to make. And AfD will get you into talks with administration until they determine you are not racist or offensive. Good luck doing that when they grill you on the AfD platform and take statements on your views from you and others who might hold a grudge lol. No degree for note hoarder

Is that someone who took the IB that I see?

I was literally in a Burschenschaft (and yes, that's "was", I sadly couldn't stay on) and there was never trouble of the kind. What uni is this, exactly?

Jetzt mach mal den Kopf zu du trollends Stück Scheiße. Ich studiere in einer Antifa Hochburg und trotzdem gibt es keine dummen Untersuchungen oder Diskriminierungen seitens der Fakultäten.

Fake and gay. You're just a cuck trying to trigger Sup Forums because Sup Forums tells the truth and faggots hate that

Got em

I bet a lot of kids lose all faith in their society and go full Nazi as a direct result of the thought crime enforcing.

quit larping faggot!

never happened.
what actually happened tho was you confronted chad reading AfD lit and then you stuttered and dropped all your spaghetti when he got up and told you to fuck off.
i bet you ran home as fast as you can after class just to type this post kek.

Why don't they ban it as well? Seems silly to ban the NSDAP and not ban the allied political parties.

nah, Germans are the biggest cucks in Europe, they will say sorry and stop being racist.

Das größte Schwein im ganzen Land, das ist und bleibt der Denunziant.

So - Pole or Britshit? Memeflags are such a mistake, I swear.

Gemeldet wegen Hassrede.

Kill yourself