Consider this a gift to the burgers

Reminder that the amerimutt/56 meme is GENIUS LEVEL d&c by Shareblue via Tavistock because the kike loving Dontards get so triggered by it, they're too busy huffing and puffing to ask the question.

Fear not, my burger friends, for I have the solution. Make reddit accounts, and go to the most popular, normie boards there and get them behind the 56 meme. If it's too harsh, soften the edges to make it more of a "lol Americans are gross and weird" and less about race. The Stranger Things version is a great start. Once it has traction, you can shut down literally all muttposting with
>reddit
and it's lost it's fangs.

Do the same with Faceberg groups. Normie appropriation is the inevitable deathknell for memes, so you just need to guide the hand this time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wal-Mutt
youtube.com/watch?v=BSroMSCELmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like muttposting bantz tho you fag

tavistock institute is some deep committee of 300 shit. god damn

>enjoying soon to be reddit meme
>enjoying reddit meme
>reddit

Just cause you say go to reddit and do this doesn’t mean shit ego fag

This was the most anti-climactic newfag thread i've ever read.

This doesn’t make much sense. We would just be spreading the meme even more. What we should do is just ignore whoever posts them, or just say >Reddit without actually making it go on reddit

>defending reddit memes

>desperate Shareblue poster panics
>n-n-n-newfag

>he believes the shareblue meme

If Soros really is behind the amerimutts, sign me up for team soros. I want to be on the fun side

>Being this much of an assblasted burger that you devise this lame plan whilst LARPing as a Euro just because you get emotional over all the mutt posts.
The absolute state of Lardland.

Agreed OP, Sup Forums is Soros HQ and CIA proxy board and everyone who browses there is a shareblue shill via the Clinton Foundation

>larps as a separate country

the amount of slide threads that popped up after I made this say otherwise

nice reddit meme btw

Low IQ Amerimutt detected, learn to take bantz

the absolute state of redditors

>paranoid schizophrenia, the post

Declare war or stfu pussy.

>"the absolute state of redditors"
>Formulates a plan to use reddit to stop mutt memes.
I agree, back you go faggot.

why aren't you using your Walmarto memes (that's their new reddit meme name instead of amerimutt)

>Any other country
capable of understanding bantz, can even reply to it

>American
REEEEEEE SHILL SHILL D&C FUCKING MOHAMMED LEAF MONGOLS

Enjoy making Americans look like a bunch of soyboys, 56% mutt

Im actually legitimately curious, Amerimutt memes made it to reddit?

nah, he's insecure

you seem upset that Walmarto meme is now reddit tier

>the absolute denial of seething redditors

>If I claim a meme is from reddit maybe they will stop hurting my feelings
This is an Amerimutt thread now

>I get to decide what memes are reddit
You sound like you're trying to fit in. Not working, mate. Lurk 1 year before posting. And seek some help for that insecurity problem you have.

Pic related, it's you.

>mad amerimutt pretends to be meme flag to campaign against mutt meme

Cool false flag t_d

Mutt memes are countered simply by yuropoor fratricide memes. Europeans have killed more whites than anybody else yet talk as if they give a shit. Same guys BLACKED their own countries way worse. Why do you think the obvious reply “whiter than you Mahomet!” was preemptively attacked? They are scared. Americans just laugh at mutt memes because they saw that guy at Wally World.

hish now babby, you're so seething that your meme is now kikebook and reddit tier

This, it's pretty funny. Way better and less forced than that shart """""meme"""""
Only mexican half-breeds are bothered by the meme

not really sure why people think this is effective propaganda. The people consuming these pictures 99% believe it does not apply to them. It's just goofy ugly faces that help reinforce that mixing is a bad idea.

stfu

nonetheless, it's now a classism meme about Walmart shoppers made digestible for reddit. His name is Walmarto and he gets shills absolutely SEETHING

SHART

i like it when leftists come here and turn racist
shame and humiliation are the tinders which will spark the nigger lynchings
leftards are literally doing our work for us

Post rare mutts

I actually fucking love jokes about americans too, probably more than poo in loo shit by this point
are the americaposters who go like "STOP ITS NOT FUNNY" falseflaggers or some shit?

the actual kid from Stranger Thing is pretty loveable tho, normies like him

I don't know why we can't take bantz. Its embarrassing.

are you fucking serious. and next you are going to say the internet didn't have a direct impact on the previous election. this is our land and people not to be extorted and left wayside like our european brothers.

Can't we just agree that Americans are mutts and gross though?
They want to claim white supremacy while being a goddamn genetic smorgasbord. You don't get to claim racial supremacy for a race you don't belong to.
Go claim mutt supremacy you goddamn mudbloods.

>SEETHING

face it, the meme is reddit now

It really is embarrassing

regards, the spic from DB super general

I dunno...its not making fun of actual whites. It's making fun of shit skins.

Thats it, if your white you do not apply.

>You are not white, wake up burger and accept reality.

shitskin detected.

correction, Walmarto/Walmutt meme is a normie meme making fun of Walmart shoppers

you're maybe one of 10 street shitters with the courage to take off his meme flag since they were added back
poo in loo

True but its making fun out of people who are on side with whites.
I don't think whites need anymore enemies.

Shart in mart burger

>Normies
>Having the time to create meme art

Autists do everything user, where have you been?

You keep saying "white" like it's a creed. So what, are you proud of? Your white franc heritage? Your white anglo heritage? Your white german heritage? Your 'white' slavic heritage? Your "white" italian heritage? Your """"""white"""""" spic heritage?

If you cant answer that then you're a filthy mutt.

Shut the fuck up bot. The meme is bot created. The bot is CIA created. This has been established. And it is a sub-contemptible failure, and for this, as all else, the CIA shall go down as a vile blot on western history. Now just give up. This is pathetic.

but user, mutt posting is life

>SEETHING

Reminder the Amerimutt meme was made by the same Malaysian faggot that made the Hillary Pepes

Prove your whiteness.

Humans looking in: most of the posts on this thread are a single botnet "arguing" with itself, "triggering" itself, and "trolling" itself. That is the state of internet propaganda today. Look at all the simplistic taunting, the infantile jabbing. All completely fake, generated to destroy grassroots political development by undermining discourse completely.

Absolutely stupid angle. No actual human would act like this. Stop now.

Wallmutt posting*

later today I will churn out Walmutt memes and bomb reddit and twitter and faceberg from proxy accounts, buying upvotes and retweets and likes, to guide the meme market

source or you're an embarrassed shitskin

> No actual human would act like this
>implying you know what a human acts like
Nice try mutt

Prove to me that you have convinced a single human that your bot meme is real. Go ahead, I'll wait. Well?

I'm just ecstatic somebody finally said what all aryan tru white males have been thinking. What gives walmutts the right to claim our white heritage?

Dude. If your white, the meme doesn't apply.
IF
YOUR
WHITE
THE
MEME
DOESN'T
APPLY

mutt? you mean a Walmutt, the gross people who shop at Walmart?

I have no idea what you are talking about. The fuck do you mean "bot meme"?

Kekistan really did destroy lord kek. Ruined it for me at least.

He is questioning of the meme is a real meme...

He doesn't know what a meme is.

Walmutts can be any race, they're just the unwashed church of Walmart goers

Fetch a dictionary and see if you can piece it together. KEK.

There are no actual humans that are excited by posting "wallmutt" over and over and over. This "viral meme" is not even close to being realistic.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wal-Mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=BSroMSCELmk

>denying reddit memes exist

they're reddit

Are you white?

Then this harmless image shouldn't bother you.

Yeah, exactly. Memes don't exist, that is what I'm saying.
Defensive bot is even stupider than memeing bot. There seems to be no bottom here...

This thread is Humans versus bots, not your fake bullshit race babble.

I think it's the only natural reaction to the fact that walmutts try to claim white supremacy without actually being white like some reverse hipster le edgy genius

Dude, your schizophrenic. There are no bots here. Just memeflaggers.

proxyfag
amerimutt

Bots hate humans because bots know they are inferior. Discuss. Oh wait, you can't, botnet, you're too stupid so you don't know how to "discuss". Kek

Shut up bot. You're inferior to humans.

>walmutt doesn't understand memes or bots
so did you get here after the election?

No bots where? On Sup Forums in general? Just this thread?

>message is APPROVED.
Congratulations.

This is the inevitable fate of all funny memes anyway.
There is none that is safe from this.
People here will create another thing to laugh at just usual but as long as this is not normie stuff it will be funny as hell.

We still have zero evidence that any actual human has fallen for this meme. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

I just don't care desu. This is basically just the new America bear.

I think the same and I am mutt. Best memes have a kernel of truth. Also I'm fine with Euro's lashing out to make them selves feel better about being African in a few generations.

>single handedly destroying the mutt meme via reddit
>hurdur must be a bot
take your meds famalam

This thread here.

ID: roYAlptf
roYAI = roy AI = king bot
PRAISE KEK