Swedes and Germans are the Poor niggers of western europe

So much for muh Germanic protestant work ethic and frugalism.

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Because all good jobs are not included in statistics. It's bad for economy but good for your ass.

Fuck off Ukraine, this is my self pity thread

why though

>Ukrop

TOP KEKEROONI

The same reason that we have such high crime rates.

We are niggers, never got properly civilized by rome

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>Import tons of welfare niggers
>median wealth goes down

Thats not true, Austria has also a pretyy low number and I dont get why. Maybe I should admit to my Italian roots and go there

>Because all good jobs are not included in statistics.
>There are so many good jobs, people are running abroad literally in millions.

>Mfw i literally have the highest amount of white privilege
>Swedes will be asking me for reparations soon

The various wealth indexes tend to be flawed in the way that they often don't take in account things like home ownership, and other assets.

Or just outsourcing themselves.

send gibs or we cut the exports of prince polo's!

>So much for muh Germanic protestant work ethic and frugalism.

it is just there, but taxed away Catholocommunism

You guys realize swedes are the master race, right? They have the biggest dicks, the most height, the best looks, and highest testosterone.

Swedes are the Aryans of Europe and invented civilization. You were all raped by Swedish Vikings. The only reason any of you are white is because of swedes raping you. The swedes invented the uk. The swedes invented architecture, furniture, television, and the internet.

WRONG

we have always been poor.

As you can see from this graph, immigration have made us richer. Mehmets and Jammals are far more intelligent and harder working than Germanic barbarians.

pic very related

It's time for white ppl to harness their privilege to help out PoSD(People of Slavic Descent)

I love Sweden. I love Swedes. Please acknowledge me. I want to be Swedish.

Swedes are the friendliest and best posters. I love you guys. So fucking much. I'm about to cry. Can we be friends?

It's okay hohol friend, tough conditions breed strong people.

Kek

Hi Norway :P

>Swedes are the friendliest and best posters

This is an even bigger lie than the claim than this
>The swedes invented the uk. The swedes invented architecture, furniture, television, and the internet

*This is an even bigger lie than this claim

I really should proofread what I write but nah... I don't want to

Shut the fuck up. Swedes are all a bunch of statist cucks. Norwegians are objectively superior.
>Not in the EU
>Women are qts
>Their faces are better formed

>Italy
>lolwut

This is just an intricated plan made to tell niggers and (((refugees))) to stay here instead of flowing to Germany and Sweden for the gibs.

Really? You guys are always nice. You're generally funny too.

The other stuff was admittedly shitposting

Thank you Orbán

But we are the niggers of Europe, so I think we should start calling gibs on things like they do.
>The swedes invented the uk. The swedes invented architecture, furniture, television, and the internet

Aw, don't say that. Your government may be nigger, but every government is nigger in one way or another.

Are you actually autistic

Yes. Aren't you? Can we be friends? Spanish men are handsome with juicy dicks.

Sharing is caring

Don't hate yourself so much, Sven. You guys are still our brothers, it's just your nations attitude that's annoying. You can change, though. Vote for the anti-immigration party of your choice as soon as you get the opportunity, even the peaceful muslims you might have aren't worth having at all. If you actually looked at what they like to talk about on social media, you'll immediately see that these people are just here for gibs and to fuck other muslims. They have the trad ideology of "Get a wife and kids", but they also want to teach those kids to hate your country. Otherwise, they're just looking to fuck other muslims.

Literally the opposite of Jews in every way

to don't mention russians, which are the niggers of niggers, according with this map.

I'll be your friend if you want Kyle.

Best, most objectively true post of all times. Quality post bro

Syka blat !@!

My name is Anthony, short for tony.

I'm Italian but just watching out for my Nordic brothers.

Thanks. Swedes are objectively bro-tier, you're nicer to us than most countries and can take bantz

Polish chocolate bars have no extra soy. Sup Forums should support that. Fuck Nestle.

I hate you so much already

t. Achmed
we have our Turkleeches since the 70's.

Damn, I love you my white friend

How does the Norge do it

Flanders master race.

I WANT TO BRAAAP IN SWEDEN

Mine is Alex. Short for Aleksandr.

Norsk jente's do it better, how can Swedish bois even compete?

Oil

Sweet dude, let's fucking squat together

You got it!

there is a 100% chance that he is a homosexual, do not interact with him.

Without the French speakers Flanders would be the Switzerland of the north

perhaps bubbling real state assets are integrated ,spain have one of the highest hose ownership its have been for decades our only way of make a tiny profit.
So this grafic only show how good social programs are in the north you dont need to care the goverment will do for you

Only for my Nordic brothers, bro.

Let's watch some Pewdiepie

I feel bad for you guys

We have started building houses away from the achmeds and jafars. The apocalypse is near folks.

we hide our money under the soap

Italy is shit
Always rainy
Poor as fuck
We have no culture
We have mafia
Gomorra, lots of kills
Our cousine suck
Stay away from us

not for long.

>wealth devalued to nearly half
>still richer
Greeks are truly better than οther humans

that's the opposite. look at france and the netherlands

(OP) #
#
I love Sweden. I love Swedes. Please acknowledge me. I want to be Swedish.

Swedes are the friendliest and best posters. I love you guys. So fucking much. I'm about to cry. Can we be friends?

You guys have the highest IQs too.

You invented Italy and Greek civilization

meme stat

Measuring how much people actualy own (in Swedens case almost nothing!) is much better

Higher salaries mean nothing when it is all taxed away and price of living is so high. This is not a first world country when people have to take loans to keep up the facade of being wealthy.

In northern europe the state steals from the people.

in Greece the people steals from the state.

>"muh smartcard. fuck cash!"

Why are the French so brave

All of those refugees... makes you an honorary American

>Using a fennoswede as a finnish girl

>and then immigration got amped up

?

Tahrir indeed.

Eh, Iceland, privileged much?

correct
but tax evasion doesn't determine how valued is your wealth (it got undervalued because of the crisis, we've always been tax evading en masse. It's a sport here)
we own much more property than the average Swede ever will

I'm pretty sure the Dane might be Finnish, and the Finn might be Danish, but they're both bretty cute user

> if people are not paying taxes they are just parasites with multi-billion business hidden in their toilet
Nabiulina logic.

>Eh, Iceland, privileged much?
We're always willing to provide financial aid to our greatest ally, Finnish-fren

FTFY

No, she's Finnish and not even Swedish-speaking.