Reminder that this will be the best movie of 2018 and if you don't go see it you are racist

Reminder that this will be the best movie of 2018 and if you don't go see it you are racist

Black Lightning looks better.

Cant wait until this shit flops and niggers are blaming whitey once more.

WE

Could someone photoshop this next to it so see how tiny his shoulders actually are and that literally his entire body is CGI

What if I download it to watch later instead?

WUZ

Literally every other marvel movie has been about a white person. What's the issue?

they be racist we wuz bout to make millions til white people went on the inenet and spread lies about the movie no we can get no money cause people be racist my nigga

The only black cape I care about is Spawn mostly because his blackness was a non-existent part of the character.

Sup Forums literally believes Egyptians were white, you don't have the right to say WE.

Second, that is what you fags wanted. Black people playing black heroes, not taking a white characters role. Just don't watch it, or watch it so they make black heroes and not make white characters black.

but the cinema is so far away and there is no where to park. I havent seen anything in the cinema since i moved a year ago.

I dont want to be a racist ;_;

>CAPESHIT followed by more CAPESHIT followed by more CAPESHIT followed by more CAPESHIT followed by more CAPESHIT followed by more CAPESHIT followed by more CAPESHIT followed by more CAPESHIT followed by STAR WARS

Fucking hell, Hollywood.

Christ, those look like Norse runes

Is this supposed to be in the african WE WUZ kingdom?

???

It will do poorly compared to other Marvel movies because no one wants to watch a literally who, "WE WUZ" nigger movie. In spite of this, reviewers will heap praise on it in order to virtue signal to their leftist friends.

where is vixen or static shock. hell they even ruined cyborg making him a brooding angry negro

Nigger, they already just did a King Kong reboot. I don't need to see another king ooga booga movie this soon.

This will fucking flop. Create a film where it's all women or all niggers and it will flop. No one outside of Hollywood wants to see that shit

I don't watch movies with black leads cos I know it will be poorly written sjw preaching and will still win an Oscar. Just because I drive around looking for petrol stations that are only staffed by whites doesn't mean I'm racist. I used to be a nice guy. I have even started boycotting pajeet and Arab shops. I am not racist though just tired of anti racist propaganda. So tired I will become racist just to spite the preacher skinny wristed pastry graduates infecting my society. Pretty sure I hate them more than niggers.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEET.

midget shoulders

>Watching movies
>2010+

Damn, nvm

Thanks tho’!

I missed the one called "Whitey Supreme" I guess

or "Hey look I'm a White Superhero"

CHIMP OUT!!!!!

Considering what the white people have done with the world in the past 500 years,.... yeah white superhero indeed

Niggers haven’t even invented the wheel yet.

Thanks but i'll rather stay comfy at home instead of waste my money on "Affirmative Action: The movie"

Nope, I won't be seeing your propaganda. Even if you call me names like a childish ass hat.

that's just it. We don't insist on being celebrated for being white, we command respect for what we do, because we are white.

Almost all the Marvel Disney movies have sucked balls.

The best movie ever, will be fucking better than saving private ryan and forrest gump. Move out the way tom hanks, here cometh the kang.

No thanks I saw Boyz in the Hood when it first came out in theaters and I barely made it out alive. Fuck niggers.

Good god I am racist so I don't have to see this we wuz kangz shit.