Why is my local Mall dying?

Why is my local Mall dying?

Because of capitalism you leftist piece of trash

>online shopping given too much of a free hand. For a while you didn't even have to pay taxes at Amazon. Let alone any special taxes or fees.
>malls are nothing but minority hangouts they do nothing but harass and flashmob shit

It has a hole in it

niggers

Millennials

Amazon and internet shopping in general.

jews

Niggers and Jews

Jeff Bezos

This user already said it

Why would you want it to survive?
Malls should be turned into parks, and more police should be hired so troubled youths don't harass people in the new parks.

>be a mall in America
>get shot
>die

>walmart
>sears

Internet shopping. Plus short of a few classy malls most are shitty relics from 1990s-2000s.

America also has a glut of retail square footage that was built up, and now youre basically seeing a correction.

Sears and JCPenney have not really adjusted to well to the times.

because you shop online

Because you aren't posting enough pepes

Avoid the groid

>more police
Gee i wonder who is behind this post

Are you canadian by any chance, OP?

Because it's being attacked by that machine.

Niggers. They ruin fucking EVERYTHING

They also need military-grade gear and should be paid 3x more.

This. Anglins propaganda strategy is to blame jews for everything regardless of source of problem. This is quickest way to race war!

Amazon

online retail did it

This.

and melanoids

Because you can buy everything at Walmart. I dont think people realize how much power Walmart has. They are the biggest employer in America. Small towns have gigantic Walmarts that put every store out of business. They are taking over the country.

Information Highway

I was surprised early last year when I went in to the Electronics section and saw all the random shit they were selling. This was at the time of the Radio Shack going out of business sales, and was literally all the wires and shit that RS was selling at three times the price. People wanted to blame Amazon, but you can't beat being able to get that USB or HDMI cable in the middle of the night, and at a low price too.

we had a local mall die years ago because the local urban youths patrolled the mall and scared away shoppers.

and then there was the "Midnight Madness Sale". a friend of mine was working retail one night there. smash and grab thieves. what were the Birmingham Police doing about it? the police were hiding from the thieves!

it's all good, though. Birmingham deserves to lose their tax base. plenty of communities in the area that aren't going to let the thieves drive their businesses out of town.

so i guess your local mall isn't so much dying as it is moving on to a better neighborhood.

Shopping malls killed the downtown shopping street. Big box retail killed the shopping malls. The internet is killing big box.

Millenials don't like polyester.

Around Bezos, never relax

Malls in Dallas/Ft. Worth are very robust.
>no correction here.

Because your population can't spend as much as they used to.

Because OP is here instead of hanging out at the mall.

Places like Radio Shack ran scams for too long that Walmart dismantled. Need a new USB to lightening for your iPhone? Radio Shack will try to trick you into buying a $50 cable, whereas you can get it for $10 at Walmart or $5 on Amazon.

Walmart sells a lot of stuff for acceptable prices, so scam stores like Radio Shack cant compete.

It used to be enough that they had the thing you needed at all, without waiting a week or three for mail-order. Then they forgot why people shopped there, and got stuck thinking that all they needed to do was sell more cell phone contracts. Basically, they killed themselves by forgetting to swim and then drowning as a result.

((((((Amazon))))))).

Because capitalism is in it's dying throes, just like marx predicted.

Bezos

Ebay, Amazon and negroids

niggers

Like everyone else said, niggers and Amazon.

>even 10+ years ago before online ordering was easy to do
>go to mall
>shitty clothing stores everywhere
>shitty fastfood court
>EB games/Gamestop
>zellers/walmart/Kmart/Sears attached somewhere
>literally nothing of interest at all

Fuck malls.

Because niggers loiter and cause trouble, and spics bring their 10 toddlers with them and let them run loose. Malls went extinct after we except diversity.

White people mostly shop online now. When white people dont shop at malls malls die.

only niggers and hispanic illegals go to malls these days - Proof that once the White man is eradicated in America, this entire Nation will come crumbling down upon itself because the guy that paid for literally every fucking thing is no longer.

Enjoy the ensuing chaos you pathetic fucking shit colored parasites.

Niggers.

Because some nigger excavator stabbed it

Niggers killed the downtown shopping street, the mall was invented to replace it and keep niggers out. Then the niggers got bussed to the mall and the malls were forced to let them in. Now Whites have retreated inside their own homes. There can be no public spaces with niggers.

Niggers : Anytime you goto the mall you see packs of little monkeys holding their pants, and shuffling around like a nigger walks. just large groups of these sub human scum.

Amazon : Foreign entities bought up most of the american companies, mis-managed them and ran them into the ground. What does that outfit from China care that the stupid americans let their companies be bought by hostile outside nation state investors?!
The American "FREE MARKET" Giberish from the 90's let the country wide open to hostile take over.

Solution : Kill the niggers, make it legal to tag and bag them. Make it illegal for Jews to do commerce. Make it illegal to sell an incorporated business to an outside entity.

Creative destruction due to the internet marketplace.

Bus lines are Nigger transit veins.
Anywhere a busline exists - niggers trash up.

why is this a bad thing?
malls are disgusting, nigger-filled shrines, often built to emulate LITERAL BABYLONIAN ARCHITECTURE.
how about building actual streets, not just soulless consumerism warehouses.
be happy its dying.
it's a big cancer sore

Why is it a bad thing?

We had two malls where I live and one closed down years ago do to lack of business. The other mall is complete crap and most people who are there go for the food court or to just walk around and look at stuff with friends or family.

With online shopping being able to offer lower prices most of the people interested in buying anything a mall has will just order it online and treat the mall as a sort of "try before you buy" type of thing.

Malls are sort of like free shopping themed amusement parks. People go there to look around and bullshit but not to buy. Some people buy but most do not.

Everybody is blaming the Jews, and rightfully so but malls were made by Jews after they destroyed the small town business. Blacks and spics ruined malls with their violence and loitering. If you live in a white area or an area that doesn't tolerate violent minorities your local mall still is probably somewhat thriving. Sometimes people love to get out and go shop. And I'm talking millenials and gen z's. Amazon is hurting lots of places but they'll survive.

because Canadian cities have corrupt councils and the rich whites move away to the suburbs while the darkies move into government housing near the first malls

kek

>emulate babylonian architecture
Sauce on this sounds like absolute crap

show some support and neck yourself
sage and hide

Because they were designed for the last economy. They don't fit in the new one.