What don't you schmucks educate yourselfs?

youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

>meme flag
>poo in loo on thumbnail

I'm not touching that, just tell me what retarded bullshit she's spouting and I'll be on my way

We'll, I just unsubscribed from Ted talks.
>Thanks OP

>Why street shitting is OK

the most educated, sophisticated, and intelligent people in the world shitpost about niggers and jews on Sup Forums

It's TedX, they've always been crap.

3rd world mud women like to come to the West and talk down to us, usually in a bonger accent. the solution is to bitchslap them into a corner and make them feel right at home.

Oh fuck that chart holy kek.

You are correct. And truth be told, I wasn't subscribed to tedx anyway. They always came off as op-ed type pieces to me.

I hear the vaginal mucus of Indian women is the thickest and smelliest of all the races.
If you have an Indian woman fucking with you maybe ask her about it.

I remember reading an article about a curry sjw girl being upset that she got a white guy into bed and he was hesitant when they got the clothes off. He'd never race-mixed before and she said her brown nipples in his face kind of struck him all at once about what he was doing.

Now I'm wondering if what actually happened was her pussy reeked and the smell shocked him and she didn't want to admit it.

I've actually watched it and she doesn't say anything like that ever.

Basically she says that the study they conducted shows most rural indians think shitting in the street is just as good or even BETTER than shitting in a toilet.
Also they're not rich enough to build proper toilets, and apparently there's a social stigma correlated to emptying latrines after they fill up, so they'd rather not use them.

Oh, well that's WAY better than what I said.

>Basically she says that most rural indians think shitting in the street is just as good or even BETTER than shitting in a toilet.
=/=
>Shitting in the street is ok

Jesus Christ, that's still a shocking percentage in the urban areas.

She didn't say it's ok, but that rural tards think it is.
There's a difference there and if you can't see it you're not much better off than them.

Indians shit in the streets because cleaning out latrines by hand like every other poor country creates a stigma.

>only rural and suburban retards shit in the streets, all educated city folk shit in the streets

India will never let go of caste. Its baked into the bread of who they are.

Only some elite bitch in a Ted talk could be stupid enough to suggest otherwise.

tedx? guessing they blocking comments and likes/dislikes again. Ideas worth discussing except not really just believe me goy, discussion is racist and antisemitic

It's all part of the Superpower 2020 plan to create new plagues that only Indians can survive. Native Americans lost some 98% of their population due to European diseases.

History repeats itself...