How can you expect policemen not to take bribes, if their wage is around 300$ and social security is a total joke...

How can you expect policemen not to take bribes, if their wage is around 300$ and social security is a total joke? When the job is very demanding, shifts are long and you have to work at night, and you literally risking your health/life.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/12/22/cop-busted-shoplifting-from-banana-republic-wasnt-arrested/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being a cop is literally one of the easiest jobs in the world if you aren't a cop in a city.
My local sheriffs department literally just drives around all day doing nothing and taking complaints about livestock being in the road.
We have like murder per decade, so not a lot of actual police work to be done.

Risking your lives from dindus is a very tough job imo.
You're acting like any other entitled American fatfuck.

If you sign on to be a police officer in the inner city, then you made that fucking choice.
Just like if you sign on to be a cop in a rural area, you sign on to be bored out of your gourd all day.
>You're acting like any other entitled American fatfuck.
And you are acting like any other pompous twat who thinks he "has america all figured out".

I hate cops as much as I hate niggers. Fuck militarized police.

>inb4 cop dick suckers flood thread

I don't know how much you value a human life, but it's priceless and police officers take care of you and it's duty to make Society safe from crime.

I haven't figured out whole america but what I see from my last visit and what my younger cousin tells me about is exactly what I just wrote.

>Being a cop is literally one of the easiest jobs in the world if you aren't a cop in a city.
Yeah, rural people are generally nicer. But in cities it's pretty fucking bad.

$300 is what I pay my Polish housekeeper to scrub my toilets and then give me a blowjob afterwards.

>How can you expect policemen not to take bribes

I don't. The courts have uphelp as legal decisions that people can be kicked out of the training because they're "too smart" on the grounds that it's likely they will get bored and their trining will have been wasted funds. Our police force is purposely selected based on willingness to follow orders, NOT willingness to do the right thing. Of course such people would be prone to taking bribes. Isn't that the entire point? Deep state needs to maintain control over the surface state somehow. If they're too smart, they'll realize the danger and illegality of the thing. If they're just the right amount of dumb, they take the cash with dollar signs in their eyes and do your bidding, public interest be damned.

George Soros' head belongs on a pike. I'm not sure who should be allowed to display it and where yet though.

dam you overpaying.
Here in Norway it's $100 + $50 for anal.

Cops here will teach you a lesson if you attempt to bribe them. Unless you're an attractive girl then you can just bribe with your tits

Not brave enough to stick my dick in some dirty slav, that's how you get AIDS.

Take the LEOs in the Baltimore riots of 2015 for example. Documents were just leaked yesterday describing deals made with them so that the peaceful protestors whose goal it was to "incite civil unrest" would be left alone. Civil servants taking bribes in order to neglect their duties is just part and parcel of living in a free and democratic society.

Poo in Loo ...

are you nordics making dumb jokes or are you that rich that you can have personal polish whores that clean

nypost.com/2017/12/22/cop-busted-shoplifting-from-banana-republic-wasnt-arrested/

A $173,000-a-year cop who serves as a driver for a high-ranking NYPD official was caught shoplifting at a Banana Republic store near Police Headquarters — but wasn’t arrested, The Post has learned.

Boo Hoo

yeah, I get one of the Habsburgs ones. Those are clean.
Man must know his Slav merchandise.

Every job has it's good and bad sides.

Corruption is so integral within the Ukrainian economic culture that its almost foolish to try to justify or argue within one particular area of focus.

I only hope you guys can unfuck everything and fix your country.

Your ID says WTF.
Das right, WTF did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Indian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Europe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the whole world's Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Life is priceless.
Grow up. Life is nowhere near priceless and never has been. Its value is relative to what others can do with it. If that fuck had assassinated some random peasant instead of the arch-duke, I highly doubt anyone would have committed to a world war.
>what I see from my last visit and what my younger cousin tells me
Oh yeah so you are a real authority on my country and more specifically who I am and what I believe and why then right?
Truth is unless you come up here you really have no idea what the US is like because almost all of what you think you know is just hearsay and media.

In Eastern countries you constantly see them doing controls. Even if it's minus 40 degrees Celsius they stand outside and wave down cars.
Being a cop in a poor country is pretty tedious. Sure, not as bad as mining coal but still you habe something to do most of the time for shitty payments and bad conditions it seems

I know a few people from here who went over there to work cheap manual labor work.
Would not be surprised if the shameless fucks do some whoring on the side as well.

>Its value is relative to what others can do with it.
Not a commie or SJW but sometimes capitalism just sucks.

>Truth is unless you come up here you really have no idea what the US is like because almost all of what you think you know is just hearsay and media.
You could be right. But I see lot's of US citizen act very entitled compared to other nationalities. You guys sue for slightest of the slightest things. All these knowledge is from YT, Twitter, FB and Instagram and day to day news.

I'd choose to be a cop in a majority white area and just arrest black people all day. Don't wanna get too bored, wanna feel like I'm actually making a positive change every day

poO .. In ...Looo ... ...

I live in New Jersey. The average pay for a police officer is about $2000 a week, plus great medical and dental for which they pay very little, and retirement after 30 years with a pension of the average of their highest 3 earnings years (OT included). Most cops retire at 52, with a $150,000 a year pension for life (actually, it passes to his wife upon his death), plus medical and dental paid by the taxpayers.

Sounds like he is a good housekeeper.

>How can you expect policemen not to take bribes
Because its against the law.

>sign up willingly to enforce the law
>willingly break the law
pick one

Do you have a source for people intentionally being turned down for intelligence, besides that one article from New London, Connecticut from 15 years ago.

>visit Russia/Ukraine
>be constantly robbed by police over "paperwork"

Serves me right for going in the first place and thus learnt a valuble lession from it.

What do you mean by entitled?
Yeah, we don't idolize positions in society because we realize the people in those positions are not above us. They are us. Any given cop is just some guy. Just like any politician, doctor, teacher etc etc.
Americans are naturally resistance to authority, we hate it when people tell us how to live our lives.
This is especially true with government or state or local authority. We distrust them because we realize they are just other citizens, yet they have legal authority far beyond that of normal citizens. It is a necessary check.

finally, you have found each other, ahaha

in st louis cops get $14/hour

Fucking THIS!

How much does a Police Patrol Officer in Saint Louis, MO make? The median annual Police Patrol Officer salary in Saint Louis, MO is $51,500, as of September 27, 2017, with a range usually between $48,081-$56,124 not including bonus and benefit information and other factors that impact base pay.
Police Patrol Officer Salaries in Saint Louis, MO by education ...
www1.salary.com/MO/Saint-Louis/police-officer-salary.html

>$51,500
/2000 (hrs) ~ $25 (-taxes ~$22)

>$14/hour

one of you're lying

I'll just leave this here

>he "has america all figured out".

you mutts can't even sort yourselves out. every burger i've seen post on /pol is literally having an identity crisis

that's total pay. who knows how long they've been working

Bonus points to sherrifs that pull over guys with a bunch of modern gun stickers on their truck, just to bullshit about shooting and offer to let them shoot at their range.
>i shpot with my local sherriffs office several times a month.

total pay and BENEFITS

I work outside all day when it's -40 and I don't get to drive around all day in a heated car on the tax payer dime looking for broken taillights.

Not the guy you were talking to prior, but I have a solid anecdote.
>be my highly intelligent sociologist grandfather
>get approached by the largest Sheriff's department in the state to write a psychological test to screen new applicants
>write test using criteria supplied by the Sheriff
>several months later, Sheriff returns to say that the test is screening out all but the most intelligent
>point out that it was based entirely on the qualities desired by the Sheriff and suggest that higher quality applicants be recruited
>be flabbergasted when Sheriff insists that the test be rewritten to allow more applicants to pass
>watch as low quality deputies flood the department
>get assaulted by one of those deputies in your front yard 25 years later because he is too stupid to understand how road easements work
Growing up, I had an implicit understanding that any government does not want employees that think for themselves. They want henchmen.

Obama is a Racist that hates the American Black.

How else can you explain Obama colluding with Muslims to traffic Cocaine into the USA. politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Remember he was not born in the US and has no American Slave Blood in his Family.

Worldwide American Blacks are looked down on as weak and stupid for getting caught.

I think you mean "Security Contractors"

Cops are NOT underpaid. They are paid very well, or very very well. The job not a complete danger. It's only dangerous in scientific circumstances. You're an establishment faggot. Drink bleach.

The truth is that so many tons of cops are simply pieces of crap and sadists and psychopaths that need to hang. Taking a look at all the nigger shit they do, most of it does not even involve being in such a dangerous situation. Those are stupid establishment excuses.

Fucking this.

Compared to police work in India, which mostly involves turning a blind eye to public gang rapes and shitting the mean streets of Kolkata.l

That image is pretty misleading. Apparently that cop did that when he was 18, and the kid didn't come forward until 15 years later. Fucked up? Absolutely. But getting 30 days, probation, and branded a lifetime as a sex offender for something that's 15 years old is a lot more understandable than the image trying to imply it was done yesterday, while working as a cop.
Interesting, but anecdotal none the less.
I wonder what percentage of police misconduct is committed by diversity hires.

This.

>The courts have uphelp as legal decisions that people can be kicked out of the training because they're "too smart" on the grounds that it's likely they will get bored and their trining will have been wasted funds.
>on the grounds that it's likely they will get bored and their trining will have been wasted funds.
And that's not even the real reason. They dont want upright, upstanding people in the police force because the factions of corrupt PDs and the "deep state" as you put it and don't want to be arrested, killed, hindered, or disrupted by police. So they take these pieces of trash who will focus on and abuse the vulnerable members of the general population. And use their police "status" to commit crimes against them and prey on them and victimize them, and other misconduct, and most of the time get little to no punishment.

Establishment faggot damage controlling. Off yourself. Other people who've committed harsh crimes years ago still get harsh sentences. He raped a 14/15 year oldb in the past and got nothing because he was police in the present. While growing weed gets you 10, 15 fucking years.

>pull me over to talk about guns
I'd be pretty pissed about this desu. I'm not getting paid to stand around talking on the side of the road.

>I wonder what percentage of police misconduct is committed by diversity hires
Define "diversity hire." Who the hell is a diversity hire in an institution rife with garbage?

By race, however, which I'm sure is what you were getting at, I might say the percentage of police misconduct is somewhat lower among non-whites. White cops are by no means strangers to police misconduct.

>Apparently that cop did that when he was 18, and the kid didn't come forward until 15 years later.

False. He was arrested for this in 2012. The rape happened 10 years prior, not 15 years. The victim came forward 10 years later, not 15 years.

AND he didn't have to register as a sex offender. Typical for cops.

Check out Boston MA. You'd be surprised. Or maybe not.

Cops in the USA make at least 100k per year. I make 130k per year being a cop. I work a lot of hours, but my job is easy and mostly boring. I barely get any action, and I work all the football games at Ravens games in Baltimore. I get paid to watch football.

Irony is, with the way your police departments are mostly run at a very local level, the officers in the rich and relatively crime free areas with little to do probably get paid the most.

Reminder that these establishment faggots on here are literally faggots that fancy cops as their armed princes, dress them up in gay princess suits, and make an effort to select prospects on this line of thought.

Here they are in this thread

Cops in America make closer to $300 a day, you poorfag.

Yes, the faggot who said $14 an hour is obviously lying. The other user posted in-depth info complete with source. Anyone who believes that $14 an hour is fucking retarded.

>Being a cop
>Easy
Try to apply to be one then. Its not that easy to become one and its harder being one.

Country cop who was transferred to a reservation here, I can confirm this - I miss my comfy drives to farm parties, coffee with old gals at hortons and putting down moose on the highway.

Now I get attacked by pitbulls and deal with steak knifed drunks and gang banger meth heads for the same pay.

Although a bribe is out of the question, it's been offered on traffic stops and parties (sex favours and money). A decent looking drunk driver offered a BJ "or somethin" when I drove her to for a breath test, a disqualified driver offered me $500 and some drunk staceys at a party offered to take my partner and I into the bushes in exchange for "being cool" and not shutting down their party. Just not worth it, I don't know what first world cop would throw out a solid job like this and risk it all for a one off thing.

Can't comment on the rest of the world, but leaf cops are paid fairly well and generally not crooked. Many are shitty people and some are lazy assholes, but haven't seen corruption (yet).

>Try to apply to be one then
How do you know he hasn't, establishment faggot?

>and its harder being one.
No it's not.

What's the fucking problem with Indians and alcohol? Every reservation is a shit hole

>brags about having to get women from other countries while swedish women are getting refugee dick

Dont see how sweden is winning as a whole with that one

>Pretender Paul role-playing this fucking hard
Bury head in sand please.

>human life is priceless
Bullshit, if that was true then selling humans would never have existed. You are a liar.

>Because some people sue over stupid shit then it must be all Americans or at least the majority of them who do this
I promise you that anywhere in India is worse in every way than the USA, the only places worse than India are Pakistan and every African and Muslim country.

I can see you're simply jealous of that which you don't have.

Consider this- if you'd lived here your entire life, you'd be exhibiting the same behaviors.