It’s 2018 and nothing has happened

It’s 2018 and nothing has happened.

You got punked into electing an orange kike who gave the CEO of Comcast the power to control all the information that gets distributed in America like in some sort of shitty 80s dystopian movie, but yeah, nothing happened.

Another day another mutt.

It takes months.

And yet, nothing has happened

Can anyone anti-net neutrality explain why ISPs would spend billions of dollars lobbying against net neutrality if they supposedly don't stand to gain from all this?

WTF are you saying reddit lied to me?

Can anyone pro-net neutrality explain why massive websites would spend billions of dollars lobbying for net neutrality if they supposedly don't stand to gain from all this?

Because net neutrality benefits them? Everyone admits that. That was the status quo however.

i can't wait for the day Sup Forums will be finally amerimutt free

thank you mr pajeet overlord

press F to pay respect

Oy vey just forget about that already

If Hillary had won, ISPs would be threatened with taking their licenses away for spreading deadly fake news.

More mutt bootlicking.

And before, the flow of information was free! Fresh ideas were flowing with the benevolent encouragement of the information authorities! And Trump took that beautiful world away!
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

They probably barely remember their hysteria at this point. It's been a couple weeks.

Because it’s tied up in court I think

Obama's net neutrality, after all that progress made over the years and whatnot, still couldn't prevent Netflix from having to pay massive amounts to ISPs to prevent throttling. Turning the internet into more of a public utility can allow the government avenues to clearing the water supply of contaminants like Sup Forums and dissenting websites.

YouTube and other sites were already banning and taking down people and pages they thought were “”””Nazis”””” so nothing is different.

The sooner you admit that you got punked, the healthier and happier you'll be.

Well there's your answer

But it sure as hell couldn't keep someone as xenophobic and dangerous as Trump from becoming president.

now repeat with me

LAND OF THE FREEEEE

>Thomas Edgar Wheeler (born April 5, 1946) is an American businessman and politician. He was the 31st Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission and a member of the Democratic Party.

>He was appointed by President Barack Obama and confirmed by the U.S. Senate in November 2013. Prior to working at the FCC, Wheeler worked as a venture capitalist and lobbyist for the cable and wireless industry, whom the FCC is now responsible for regulating, and holding positions including President of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) and CEO of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA). Following custom for an FCC chairman, Wheeler resigned his seat when the new administration of Donald Trump began on January 20, 2017

my internet bill went up for the same service. Had to call to ask them to lower the bill. They lowered it $30 and gave my 300mbps, but it's still almost 2x as expensive as last year

they will lose customers when they have to increase pricing to cover the additional costs placed on them by ISP's

use yer fuckin brain

who?

No one cares what happens to ISPs in Muttland

You're late bro! I'm here to stay!

those massive internet companies have next to zero impact on your life if you choose not to use their services, unlike ISP's, which hold the keys to the door to the internet and decide who comes in or out

E. g. Optimum is currently in negotiations with Starz and so all those optimum customers who expected to get Starz are shit outta luck at the moment. Now imagine Starz is Google.

Based pajeet, long may he reign.

because they are going to charge netflix facebook and google more
they are not going to block Sup Forums

Which has nothing to do with net neutrality.

This has so far only happened with services ISPs directly compete with, like Netflix and Google Wallet.