At what point did the show start to become trash?

At what point did the show start to become trash?

>inb4 "it was trash from the start"

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/1hkeoAXI8ybFFQlWcl2Spw/
youtube.com/watch?v=fDKO6tO-Gws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rinne Tensei

It was trash from the start.

sage mode

after they killed Kakuzu and Hidan

The start

>first two episodes of boruto is filler quality
What the fuck is going on? where's the zabuza and chuken-like arcs?

It was trash from the start of Naruto's first meal.

Save Gaara Arc was the epitome of slow-paced and horrible drawings and animations since they rotated out like 6-7 different main artists, akin to what DBZ had during its run.

I expect it of Toei but I guess I should've seen this coming since even the 100 or so filler episodes that predate the beginning of Shippuden had 90% of them with poor drawings and animation.

It went downhill after chuunin exams and became utter trash after timeskip.

It was trash from episode 1/chapter 1.

Start of part 2.

The entire boruto anime is filler.

I wish Naruto threads would get deleted again.

I'd be fine with this but only if they deleted Jojo, bleach and wan piss threads as well

I cant say for sure, naruto always had some borderline stupid stuff going on but the amount of nonsense started increasing more after Jiraiya died. I think that was the point where reading was perfunctory.

One Piece threads aren't a problem, they used to be around even before Naruto started to be allowed and usually they stay in their own threads, unlike Naruto, Bleach and especially this piece of shit of Jojo.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/1hkeoAXI8ybFFQlWcl2Spw/

Fuck off you samefagging Narutard.

This.

Didn't watch the show.

But I started losing major interest in the manga right after the Pain arc.

it was trash from the start

I lost interest right after Jiraiya's death.

I can't complain about Naruto anime anymore. Anything is better than Borushit.

yup

It's trash after Pain arc, but since i don't care about staff before it too, i say after time-skip.

Filers

after episode 110 or so

first chuunin exams were the only good arc. there were some cool battles later on though, but too few and far between to be worth watching hundreds of episodes for.

that's where I dropped the manga too

Show was shit right after the Chuunin arc.

Manga turned to shit after the Save Gaara arc. Best fight is still Sakura/Chiyo vs. Sasori in terms of choreography, tactics, storytelling, development of the antagonist. This was actually also the point when Kishi was at his peak artistically. Seriously, if you've followed Naruto through the years, you'll notice the decline of the art. I look back at the start of Part 2 and I just see how good he used to be.

it was trash from start

It should've just been a videogame series from the start.
youtube.com/watch?v=fDKO6tO-Gws

And Super threads.

In my opinion, after Naruto and Sasuke had their first waterfall fight.

> inb4 "it was trash from the start"

but it's true, a lot of the stuff at the beginning that made it cool were ripped-off from hunter x hunter

When shadow clones where introduced. At first is was an alright idea in having many defeat one opponent. But there is decrease in strength/speed when using them so after naruto supposedly gets more skilled yet still losses 10-20 of the clones to opponents it gets pretty stupid