I been slacking. Here's your daily reminder to stop being a fucking casual, shut your excuse hole...

I been slacking. Here's your daily reminder to stop being a fucking casual, shut your excuse hole, and start watching Gintama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFAqkBETVUg.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckin bump, nigga

It's too long

Worst argument ever

I would normally feel that way too, but it's a good anime to chip away at on and off when you feel like it.

Until this point, FMA Brotherhood was the longest anime I'd watched. I've now watched about twice as much Gintama.

It's not shitposting when it's Gintama!

I'm not arguing anything just stating the reason I won't watch it, which is factual.

Too long is an opinion not a fact. Its a dumb opinion too because if you have time to shitpost you have time to watch a series you might enjoy regardless of its length

Factual or not it's still a fucking stupid excuse. Just start at episode 3 and watch it between other shit, as much as you feel like, when you feel like. Just try, dammit, try. Take a weekend off from life and watch from 3 to at least 25. Then you know most of the characeters and it only gets better from there.

Get intoxicated as needed.

Haha, poop.

Okay well I rephrased it so you know what I meant now
I have plans for other anime this weekend. Also, I'm 18 so I shouldn't be drinking alcohol.

worst character

Man i enjoyed the arc at the end of the last season but now that they started this season with basicly another huge arc i feel tired. I just wanted to see more sillyness not more "nobody really dies lol but omg so danger n epic xD" cmon gintama

But that's not Tae.

I want to fuck Sa-chan

There's also the problem that the latest anime arc wasn't as amazing as the previous two, where there wasn't plot armour and the writing was god-tier.

Is Katsura the best character in Gintama ?

One of them. However most characters in the show can be considered one of the best.

I feel like Sorachi purposely made the Rakuyo arc just to tie in the story for Kamui and Umibozu. I assume he's setting it up for them to team up with Kagura and the gang against the liberation army.

After the sandpaper toilet arc it's gone downhill. Sorry man but all good things must come to yada yada

Just finished the first 201 episodes. Maybe I'll continue one day.

The arc was entirely to wrap up all loose ends that had to be wrapped up (Utsuro/Shouyou, Oboro, Kamui, Umibozu/Kouka) before the last arc begins. Thankfully from what I've seen from the manga, the last arc could possibly be the very best in the entire series. Hope it gets given better art and animation than what Rakuyou had.

The next season's start is goddamn hysterical (if you enjoyed the first series).

Gintama IS casual.

(You)

Pretty sure you mean Tsukky

Not really . . . Naruto bleach one piece dbz fairytale (etc) are casu .
Gintama is a bit more restrained to a large public because of the jap reference.
Even FMA:B is more casu than gintama

Can someone give me a quick overview of what is currently happening in the manga? I've stopped reading at the beginning of the current arc and just caught up with the anime.

>watching
I personally prefer reading the manga

I am currently 358 chapters in and still have a long way to go

Nobunobu, Sakamoto and Katsura negotiate a ceasefire with the liberation front leader, which was successful for a few chapters, but the Tendonshuu, now led by Utsuro, disguised themselves as civilians to instigate more conflict between humans and aliens. In addition, the buddy of the liberation army leader found out about what happened to the Tendonshuu elders. Thinking that there were no common enemies between humans and aliens left, he decided to press on with the war and imprisoning the liberation army leader just because he feels like it,

The people of Edo now walled themselves to defend against an alien invasion. It's become a reunion of side characters which was pretty neat. Currently in the manga, they just beat two of the three forces Now the third one, a band of Yatos, got Gengai and they have to fight them hungover because of a party.

I downloaded 2 DvDrip season and after this bakabt gone private, so i couldn't watch gintama anymore i guess, there is only shit on nyaa.

Reminder that Sougo sucks and he's awful and he should just disappear and die

It stopped being good when they switched to single cour seasons, gintama without filler is gintama without gintama.

Also fuck off streamfag it's still shitposting even when it's gintama.

No.

I always thought Gin was part Yato
he does seem to be a lot tougher than a regular human and stronger too
oh well, we'll never know

That means Katsura and Taka-tin must also be part Yato.
It's a fictional manga/anime, people will be quite strong in it, it's published in Shonen Jump after all.

I like him

Same.

>Katsura's daydream is a fucking Aim for the Ace parody

Jesus christ is there a list of everything they reference? CR TLs keep missing subtle and obvious ones.

When are the reruns airing?

>Taka-tin
I'm still waiting for a Gaijin army to pop up in the manga one of these days.

does a group of Yatos count?
they're basically Cinese with superpowers

That was one of my favourite episodes desu

>gintama
>not casual-tier
Wew.

People with taste do.

This desu, I can't be asked to wait until all these "magnificent' plot pieces start to come into play and blow my mind.

So cool

>Not enjoying the fun episodes/chapters along with the "main story"

Genderbent Okita>Okita desu.

Is this the set from the live action movie?

For a series labeled as comedy I sure cried a lot

Yes

That is the ugliest representation of Kagura I have ever seen. Couldn't they get a girl that was okay looking and not a damn white monkey?

Kanna Hashimoto is beautiful

what did she do? how does she do it?

Gintama is still running?

Manga yes,"last arc"
Anime reruns

then I should really, really catch up
I just want to discuss this manga but I feel like Sup Forums never has a thread about it

429 chapters in and Sougo
ate a fucking sword, wtf

That arc was never adapted in the anime.

Gintama tend to be very general in content, try when you see one active.

>That arc was never adapted in the anime
neither was the one in which Kagura gets a boyfriend

When will Zura get the widow?

you mean Katsura
and probably never, nobody gets together with anyone ever in this manga

Will the Live Action be as good as the Kenshin movies?

characters too ugly

That looks nicer than they should be able to afford

Kagura, no

i tried it not that interesting and i dont find it funny

which one is the greatest anime gintama or gurren lagann?

will he ever find that special someone who would heal his heart?

indeed I was
Thanks fampai
Watching it now

>Just reached the Shogun Assassination arc in anime

Goodbye lighthearted days,only suffering from now on.

I watched like 15 episodes. Takes too long to pick up

This show starts off ehh, and gets increasingly better as the series goes on, but I'm at episode 26, and while there has been a consistent increase in quality, I feel like it can't possibly keep getting better. Should I keep going?

Thanks Justaway-senpaitachi for using spoilers. I'm currently watching Gintama and loving every frame of it

Yeah, it still gets better.

Why did they have to kill fun in Gintama?

I mean I get it has to end, and with the serious bits and so many loose ends, a big serious wrap up arc makes sense. It's fine but it's just not complete

>this fucking arc
My sides are shaking with fearful remembrance

That arc and ending was adapted so well. I cried a second time.

Do women like that thing he's doing putting his knee between her legs?

gross
bring back the mannequins

Yeah,i can't decide if i want a bittersweet end for Gintama or to end on gag.

I did too desu,his death being permanent was kinda unexpected so it hurt a lot.

>tells people to stop being fucking casuals
>post with a pic of Casual: The Anime

It was executed amazingly, it makes me cry rewatching it.

there's so fucking much though, i'm almost intimidated to start.

It's better than one piece in that regard

For me that's a positive thing, not a negative one.

It goes by really quick when you enjoy it.

Gintama is a show for losers. Shallow gag, scat comedy, lot of shouting.

>not dominating her

Gintama

I kind of wish I could go back and experience Gintama from the start all over again. I was working my way through the first season when Madoka was airing and I clearly remember watching the episode where Mami gets her head chomped off and then switching over to Gintama. It was a disorienting change in moods but it was overall a good time.

But she's dead.

Is it weird that I like sket dance but oly watched like 3 eps of gintama and it's not doing much for me?

I remember at times thinking the show is not able to get any better because it was making some of the best anime scenes I've ever watched, but then being proven wrong not too soon later.

I want it to end like youtube.com/watch?v=lFAqkBETVUg.

Its a dominant gesture. Most girls stand with their legs together, especially when they're feeling threatened so someone putting their knee there makes it so they can't 'close' themselves off from the other person. So yeah, some girls like it and other girls, not so much. Its supposed to bring their guard down so they know whose in charge - but don't go around trying that on random girls in public. Its a very intimate gesture that will get you slapped if you try it on a stranger.

Wouldn't surprise me if Taka-tin showed up with the old Yorozuya.

Be Forever Yorozuya or Shogun Assassination.
Which was the better story?