Someone convince me that Europe will eventually wake up, I just need enough hope to get out of bed anymore

Someone convince me that Europe will eventually wake up, I just need enough hope to get out of bed anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
youtube.com/watch?v=p-CmPG2zcRs
hooktube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-41109572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you die.

That looks fake as fuck.

People only tend to 'wake up' after it's already too late. I fear Europe will wake up when white people are no longer a majority.

Apparently it's in Colombia. Could quite easily be Austria or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

I know it's real but it looks like a chinese copy of gothic architecture.

Santuario de las Lajas

Neck yourself, crumpetmuncher. Shit's hideously out of scale, it would have gotten burned down and the architect hung any time pre-1800s.

I could listen to Mosley all day.

Europe has “woken up” unfortunately the citizens have very little say in governmental procedures. Democracy is a lie.

Don't worry, it will wake up. They will wake up when they can no longer move around from place to place, where your sexually liberated poly otherkin friend will be stoned to death in the comfy of her home in a rich neighborhood. They will wake up and realise what have they done, but it will be too late

Hail Mosley!

Satanic.

What right did Mosley have to be saluted?

fugg

Waking up is not for the masses

Like pottery

>not available due to complaint by government
>literally wrongthink

What the fuck? I have never seen that. Jesus christ thank god I live in america.

You literally live without freedom of speech in a country that has used 1984 like an instruction manual. Where the fuck is the line drawn? At what point will the English people say "no more"?

>Brit not being able to view a Mosley speech

Fuck the UK and its government

Nice picture, interesting depth to its build.
>Crazy people have good ideas.

This. As long as we're comfortable and have things to lose, we'll never wake up. Revolutions are only made when our backs are against the wall. But it's generally too late by then

Isn't the point of the speech that it's not to late? That throughout history you've fought through major obstacles and challenges?

I sadly don’t think it will.

>Someone convince me that Europe will eventually wake up

Oldfag here.

You don't get white people to think it's ok to genocide white people, now that Whitey get to hear the debate.

Just look at how it was impossible for Sargon to win his debate against Spencer, because Sargon basically had to justify why there shouldn't be a future for white children.

As for OP's question. History tells me that no matter how bad it looks, there's always hope. Take Weimar Germany for example. It was the capital of degeneracy in the world. Was complertely controlled by jews, the German people cast aside and hated in their own country, coming off the back of being defeated in a war, and heavily in debt.

All it took was one man to stand for his principles to unite the VERY SMALL percentage of the population who wanted a cause, and he managed to take power, cast out jews, reach full employment, double the birth rate, and build a world-powerful empire within 4 years.

It's always darkest before the dawn. I still think we have at least a decade left, but looking at the world and the way it's going, we are heading for a big crossroads in the mid century where a lot of the world's problems will be coming to a head. They will all culminate in a rgeat struggle, and struggle is where empires are born.

>mfw I see a fellower limburger
Feelsgood

Jesus...

>But it's generally too late by then

But Britain is no longer a serious country, and every damn bong knows it.

Thought you were fucking around., never seen that before.

Europe shall be their tomb. It doesn't have to be yours.

They ate too much, they drank too much, they spent too many years without any deeper thought in their heads than comfort and consuming. They are so weak now it sickens me, watching them drive around in their cancer wheelchairs like something out of idiocracy. Nuke us, the strong will survive.

Will the little boys they raped grow up to be redpilled, knowing who they truly are?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-CmPG2zcRs

That looks like something outta dark soils

It won't. Even if it does and stop migration, shitskins and niggers will still breed faster than them.

Don’t forget the part where he destroyed his own country with war!

It’s an important part of the fascist cycle.

nonentity towns in Italy have nicer churches than that trash in your picture

Stop getting so defensive about your shit church.

>Undoubtedly
I doubt it strongly

Hindsight is 20/20. In the struggle of darwinist evolution and survival, you either fight or die. They fought, but the odds against them were too great, so they failed. The point is, they tried to save their country from the destruction we are now facing, and at first they succeeded, but the power they fight is a global cancer, not a national one.

UK, France and Germany are fucked beyond repair. The rest of Europe is fine.

If the UK, France and Germany die, the rest of Europe isn't worth worrying about. Your high suicide rates and malnourished will kill you long before immigration to your desolate hellholes is ever a problem.

population*

We are not your shitty island. The Balkans have some of the most fertile soil in the world. Even during gommie times we didn't starve. We die mostly because of car accidents and heart disease.

I'm personally not worried at all. Things are going our way. Just keep spreading propaganda on the Internet, keep making our movement looking funny with memes for teens. Also, LARP on social media as degenerates and white haters as much as possible. We need things to accelerate but I don't think we are losing. Reminder that they don't want Europe to fall to Islam. Islam is a fake threat right now and is even good for us because it turned out their multicultural dream is a total failure in Europe and people are starting to wake up. So keep antagonising Islam, it's the best way we can get people to join us. The rest will come.

We're rare, what part are you from?

>it's real

I wonder who's behind this post?

I can see it.

It must suck being european right now.

>Only shut down by the British government

Come the fuck on lads, you aren't even allowed to watch this for historical reasons?

>(((They))) don't want Europe to fall to Islam.
>(((The rest will come.)))
Sorry I forgot I had to be that explicit for poortuguese people. Is it better now ?

those slums right above it.

Invading Germany's neighbours was in no way necessary for Germany's survival. Hitler was an imperialist and wanted to carve the Great German Reich out of the nations of Europe. It was foolish of him to think he could continue his aggressive actions and have the rest of the world sit idly by - he gave the Jews all the ammunition they needed to take him down.

Get out of bed after the next crusade then.
(It'll probably happen when you kill your politicians and pope)

Well, then
Fuck you too, Anglo

Thanks ...

bump

Oh shit, I'm sorry Nigel. That's fucked up.

we have already lost if you haven't noticed.

You're going extinct, m8. You're not having kids and all your young people are desperate to leave your fourth-world shithole of a country.

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-41109572