pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=9DfE4oNfhj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gappy and Yasuho go on a date.

Read the previous chapter to find out.
Dolomiti is going to fess up more shit.

Part 5 anime when?

>last thread died due to inactivity

It's finally over lads. This is what years of shitposting has done to us.

So excited for this next chapter.
Desperately hoping for jobin, speed King and more dolomite.
I wouldn't mind if the whole chapter was just talking, I really wanna know all about what's going on with the organization. That said, I enjoyed the blue Hawaii arc but to an extent. The running got old very quick and I felt like my months waiting for each chapter were wasted by pages of gappy running.

It's crazy how much your life can change in just one fight of jojo, months and months of one fight.

Let the voice of love give you cancer

>he wasn't here for the D4C fight

Literally lasted 2 years.

It'll bump up come part 5. Say what you like about animeonlies, they at least generate hype.

so do you guys think jobin is going to fucking blow someone up with his freaky microwave powers?

This.

Dolomiti and Blue Hawaii were interesting as fuck both as character and Stand. But I think that all that Gappy running kinda ruined the arc, even if we had some good panels.

I just hope that next arc have a lot more of talking instead of 4-balls running around

>not reading specifically for the 4-nut wonder running around

So did Seakira and Karera use their stands better than the originals?

Karera actually did shit with her stand so yes.

post underutilized designs

>underutilized designs
What does this mean

cool designs for characters that didn't have much appearances, or designs wasted on a character.

Post Taste

Hahah Gureito

Yukako didn't do anything with her stand so Karera obviously wins
Seakira used his for intimidation and saving lives

interesting taste

>Manhattan Transfer
My fucking nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0

Post part five EDs

this is actually good taste desu

Anything that isn't from Court of the Crimson King is wrong.

>Implying they can afford king crimson

immaculate taste fampai

>Implying Fripp won't give them the rights for free

It might be more likely than you think

how the fuck do you figure that??

see Also look at KC's official site, they have a blog post explaining King Crimson the stando

bullshit

dgmlive.com/news/How KC Works
King Crimson's official website, mate

okay you win. But to be fair the site is kind of hard navigate unless you know where you're going

Fucking D4C was the biggest clusterfuck in black and white. Not to mention it was a slog in general just waiting.

Abhorrent taste

This is suppose to be a worksafe board

That's pretty fucking impressive.

>Be attracted to women my entire life
>Get into JoJo
>Now I have a boyfriend

Was this Araki's plan?

Yes. I got a boyfriend too.

It has nothing to do with taste. Early D4C was a clusterfuck to read especially over a month to month basis, the collapsing universes made little sense. It was a massive slog, a single fight dragging for two years but I guess you weren't here at the time.

Sure, but what does b&w have to do with it?

I-is he cute user?

He's very handsome and we talk about JoJolion.

>mfw no qt twink bf to cuddle and talk jjl with

I guess I'm the twink in the relationships. Since he's 3 years older than me, a lot more masculine, treats me like a girl, and I'm the bottom.

What have you done to me Araki?

Are you scared to come out to your family?

You faggots disgust me

Yeah. But I'm at the point in my life where I don't feel like I depend on their approval. I'm happier than I've ever been and if they have a problem with that oh well.

What do you think about this app guys?

Good for you user :)

His name is also Joseph and I sometimes call him JoJo to be cute.

not the other user but that is so cute in it's own autistic way.

:) thanks

Proud of u user

Describe your favorite part of Jojo with a Game Grumps quote

this thread is fucking cancer

Go make your own then

autism

Where could I read good quality scans of parts 4-present? I don't know moon runes, I bought the English releases so far, but everything online I could find is garbage quality. Any real high quality scans out there?

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
MOM IS GONNA FREAK

Pt 1

“I’ll be the first to admit that blonde people are the straw-haired minions of the devil.”

What kind of video game title is "OH! That's a baseball"?

In theory, would The World with teleportation powers be more powerful than a time stopping ability?

I just realized that The Red Stone of Aja is probably named after Steely Dan's album Aja.

Too bad FF didn't make it to the next universe

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DfE4oNfhj8

man why do people love this fucking sound effect so much? jotaros was cooler imo

although i do love the ticking

Sounds like a fucking loud fart.

I like Narancia but I think I love that girl I danced with.

Joushuu makes me happy.

Why is Fripp so based?

I'm evil?

fuck off, cherry donut man

Is Eyes of Heaven actually shit?

Reminder that good son Joushuu is the only one who protected Higashikata house and his father Norisuke from Kaato.

I liked it and I still play sometimes but I can understand why people might not enjoy it. I think others generally prefer ASB anyway.

I am going to buy a stratocaster and write songs about how I love Narancia!

Why are these threads so inactive all of a sudden?

I'm assuming since it's CC2 it's not incompetent like that Jump All Stars game is? Want to play it for more DIO shenanigans but a lot of these anime games tend to have really poor fighting systems.

That's really great user, be happy. :)

No news lately and all the animeonlys have left.

New chapter is almost out, this time of the month threads get pretty inactive.

Why do you think ? Animus-only already left and what´s left is few mango faggots. And the reason why is there only a few of them is because of cancer from animu-onlies. Shitty memes, shitty question, shitty opinions. Why would anyone who reads jojo stay here ? DIU animu killed these threads.

I miss Hamon. It looked rather nice.

Shut the fuck up with this already.

Easter holiday weekend and people having lives I guess... I have work at night because I couldn't get the day off, so I'm fucked with work, bad weather, and family visiting.

But this is the first time I said it.

There is always a faggot like you.

I honestly didn't know, I don't visit this board very often.

I recently got into the series, manga only, and I'm currently on part 5. Just want to ask, did anyone else get the feeling Giorno's stand fits the title "The World" better than the one from Dio?
I get that stopping the gears of time is like stopping the world from going around and all the life cycles, but Giorno actually uses everything the world has to offer in terms of living creatures.

Hamon had great visual effects

stand>>>hamon>>>>>>>>>rasengan spin

See you people need my love for Narancia.
I will be like Jimi Hendrix one day and it will make these threads great again.

The tarot card of The World is generally associated with fulfillment, completion and plenitude. In a way, DIO is the fusion of Dio and Jonathan, good and evil, which would make him complete. But DIO is nothing like that, he's is still the intruder, the only Jonathan in him is his body. Dio is still a thief after all this time, like he has always been.
Giorno on the other hand, is actually Jonathan and Dio in one, so yeah, if someone deserves to have The World as his stand's name, it's Giorno.

Do you actually love Narancia or is he just a vehicle for your shitposting?

If it´s you, the same shitposters for all those months, perhaps years now, then i have made myself clear a long time ago. Don´t test my patience, faggot. I am, was and will be Joushuu poster. Don´t test me.

Narancia's not even that good.