Ask a muslim living in britain anything

ask a muslim who came to britain 8 years ago from pakistan anything, keep it civil guys, I feel very well integrated, I feel just as english as anyone who was born here and I am not trying to take over your country lol, I'll try to answer as many questions as I can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgRwjNJrw4U
youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do your people rape goat's ??

Do you watch the footy?

>I feel just as english as anyone who was born here
Sure thing pal, still stand out like a sore thumb. Never will be English, British or Anglo.

because it is allowed under Islam, so 'pious' muslims would rather do this than commit adultery
yeah, support spurs
not here I don't, I barely see any white faces anymore lol, I don't stand out at all, I am just as english as you are mate, whether you like it or not :)

do you run a local corner shop in bradford?

>oi m8 its just the footy innit

Ready for the camps?

Do you see nonbelievers as infidels and what do you think should happen to them ?

nah, take care of my kids at the moment, wife is suffering from back problems so I had to quit my job to take care of them full time

Stay in your ghetto, you degenerate animal.

>I'm just as english as you

Until the racewar starts then you're fucking dead just like everyone else that looks like you

>support spurs
You do know the club's connection with jews, right?

do you actually like life in the UK and if so what is wrong with you

How long U been a member of JIDF?

Do you have many inbred kids with your sisters and cousins?

never gonna happen mate, I'm not intending to 'take over' or anything but if demographics carry on this way immigrants will be the majority in the country eventually, same for most countries in the west it seems like, you guys have forgot how to breed in your own countries, very strange, english people would rather get drunk and and lay around in the street like idiots than have families nowadays, their choice at the end of the day
technically they are, but I'm not too hardline on that personally, perhaps that makes me not a very good muslim, I'm a sufi muslim though I have met many salafist who believe this and some who have even gone off to Syria and elsewhere to fight for the caliphate, I can't say I really support them, I'd say I am indifferent

Why did you come here?
Britain is a cold place & the natives can be very unfriendly to foreigners.

What do you think it means or takes for someone to be a pom? What shared values do individuals have that makes someone "British"?

> I feel just as english as anyone who was born here
> thinking we give a shit about what you think, feel, or experience.

Stop showing me your fap folder faggot

Hypothetically, what type of acid is best to punish the Kafir?

Why the fuck are you doing an ama on /pol of all places

>"race war"
i've been reading Sup Forums for a while now, this autistic fantasy of yours is really weird, especially since I doubt you even leave your house more than twice a week, let alone enough to engage in some 'race war' lol, just stop you're embarrassing
nope, enlighten me?
not really if I am honest, there's better places to live I'm sure, but it's better than pakistan
my kids all turned out alright to be honest, one of my kids has slight learning difficulties but aside from that they are all healthy

>not trying to take over your country lol
Do you miss fucking goats or are sheep better?

>I feel just as english as anyone who was born here
Do you think that a man can be a girl if they feel it to be true?

how inbred and retarded you are?

as I said before, easier life than pakistan, comfortable way of life for the most part, nice public safety net etc, yeah the cold weather is shit I agree, but nah I live in a predominantly migrant area, I haven't ever really encountered racial abuse here.. yet lol
i dunno, just the passport and being able to speak english i suppose, I'd have to think more about this to give you a good answer
>amerimutt
i have a british passport, i live here, my kids go to school here, i am english, i'm not going anywhere mate :)
sulphuric so I've heard, though I think that's a disgusting practice personally but sadly it is becoming more common, especially amongst the younger pakistanis
for fun, why else?
don't have one or I would, I just bang my missus, you might want to try that sometime since none of you seem to know how to have children lol just jk

When are you going back home to Pakistan?

Oh stfu you ARE NOT BRITSH muslime

never done this personally, don't see why anyone would, sounds gross
false equivalency, I have a british passport, i feel british and i speak the language, i feel like i am english, i have been here for 8 years now and this is my home and my childrens home as far as i am concerned, so we're all english, i think we've integrated quite well
as far as I know i'm not inbred at all, already answered this about my children above

i could take a picture of the front of my passport which says otherwise, swedecuck lol, sorry but i am british/english
probably never, i like it where i am for the most part, easy life

I move to china
*feels chinese*
GUYS I'M CHINESE NOW!

You've visited Sup Forums and think its safe to live in Britain? Bro gfto while you can desu

>false equivalency
I asked you a question, you didn't answer it and instead pulled out the usual "I have a british passport and love the footie and fish n chips" spiel. Answer the question.

Just because you live there, and have a home there doesn’t make you British. Just because you have a passport, doesn’t make you British. You live in a muslim ghetto, which means you have in 8 years yet to experience true British culture, and be integrated into their society. You’re not British, you’re just a paki living in Britain.

when and where will you be blowing yourself up?

How do you see your fellow muslims that don't integrate and commit crimes? Sure not all of them are like this but you can't deny the number is quite high.
Also how do you see muslims being protected from questioning by governments?

You are an invader. Are you prepared to die when the war starts. We are. We will burn every single building to the ground to exterminate every last one of you dirty scum. Are you ready for that?

Even the norwegians would have a problem if I called myself a norwegian after I got a passport there. And we basically look the same.
I would say "I'm swedish but I live in Norway" Not: "I'M NORWEGIAN NOW BITCHES DEAL WITH IT" like a fucking retard

i don't get what you mean, i know you guys are scared of muslims here or whatever but what have i got to be afraid of then? desu when the time comes and if it pans out that way and muslims really do take over, which it seems like that might actually happen one day the more i look into it, quite crazy to think of really, you'll just have to pay the jizya or convert, that's all, would probably tidy this place up anyway with the amount of filth on the television, the nightclubs and drunkenness, probably would do you guys good, most of you would probably just choose to convert in the end rather than live under dhimmitude and pay the jizya, i wouldn't blame you lol
you sound pretty mad about me asserting my englishness

Swedes have been living in Finland for hundreds of years. They are still not Finnish. Why would you be British for living there for 8 years?

WHY YOU IMMIGRATED?
WHY BRITAIN?

You say you're integrated. Do you listen to the Queens Christmas speech as it is tradition? Do you go to the local pub to get a pint?

What is it that you do, that makes you think you're integrated?

Did you rape today?

Yes because you're as far from an English man that you can get. My english teacher probably have a better british accent than you Pak.

Don't you think there is an issue about the very basis of your (death) cult if it allows the raping of goats in the first place?
How come Islam claims to be the continuation of the old testament when all it does is teaching its followers to break the 10 commandments?

How dare you say that Jesus Christ came as a prophet of islam? And then admit that allah purposely mislead the first christians into (((a false doctrine))), which they deserve to be killed for?

How do you come to terms with your prophet having sex with a kid? Condoning bestiality?
What are your opinions on muhammad's revelation that looks exactly the same as any witnessed demonic encounter?

How do you feel about the Jews?

DO YOU DO THE MINUTE'S SILENCE ON 11/11?

How many filthy Jews have you Slaughtered?

Did the stones hit her back awkwardly?

Feel just as English as me do you? So obviously you feel a deep prideful connection to all the Christian kings/queens of this island who shaped the English people through the ages. You would be willing to say you would fight in a war against Pakistan if it was in the interests of England, let’s say, to protect England.

Thinking about writing a book?

You should know that you are but a mere tool. Being used by the filthy Jews to slowly, but surely, diminish our once beautiful country.

how hard are you larping?

Which do you identify with more, England or Islam? You know, since Islam is universalist and globalist in nature.

and I answered, you're not being fair, of course a man can't be a woman just because they want to be, but i pay taxes here, my kids go to school here, i am a citizen of britain and i live in england, thus i'm english, why is that so hard to understand?
so the africans that live in america aren't american, just because what? you don't want them to be? tough luck, they are american, just as I am british/english, nothing you can do about that bro sorry, sure whatever I am a british-pakistani, but i am still british and english regardless
hopefully never lol, we don't all do that
it is sadly very high yes, i can't speak for them, i abide by the law and i've never been arrested myself or in trouble with the police for that matter, i know quite a few people who go to my mosque who have been questioned by the police especially in 2017 regarding supposed terror offences, none that I am personally well connected to, but regardless it does happen and the police seem quite fair overall perhaps even quite weak willed if im honest
boring, go back to playing league of legends, you're not going to participate in any race war, you're going to probably die a childless virgin, sorry mate, i mean you have a kekistani flag on aswell lmao
so angry that I'm english lol, get over it buddy, nothing you can do about it :)

>Le edge.

Lol, no you won't, you'll make eye contact with the ground like the beta autist that you are.

You don't have the bollocks, your actions speak loudly on the streets,.
>YOU ARE FAGGOTS, mostly..
The odd autistic fuckwit,.
>BRING IT, YOU FUCKING FAT RAT PRISON PLEB.

Lol i've been working in Hong Kong for as long as this cunt has been living in the UK I have Perminent Residence. OOps I still 100% Brtish wtf has happened.

>i am a citizen of britain and i live in england, thus i'm english, why is that so hard to understand?

Please answer my question about the Jews. I am curious about your overall attitude towards them.

Ignore the edgelords and LARPers, they are not worthy of responding to.

>i am a citizen of britain and i live in england, thus i'm english, why is that so hard to understand? not duplicate reply

Lmao, anglo subhumans are really getting triggered by this based paki. No wonder they are losing their country.

>and I answered
You didn't, you attempted to answer the implication but not the question directly. You didn't answer it because you know very well that it's entirely fair and that what you "feel" is not congruous with reality.

>WW1

>i am a citizen of britain and i live in england, thus i'm english, why is that so hard to understand?
g

So you're some faggot on welfare?

>greatest gener-
YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAH EKBER

If the English people were told to pay reparations to Pakistan for imperialism, you would contribute equally and apologise on behalf of your ancestors to the people of Pakistan? Laughable

Literally fucking kill yourself you shitskin muzrat fuck. We need to exterminate you subhuman pig-fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgRwjNJrw4U

No, you're a Chink now apparently. I'll take a number 44 with a side of 141 and 207, chip chop.

>feel just as English

Fuck off you mud cunt, you'll never be English, you'll always be a shit stain.

NON MUSLIMS DON'T WIPE THEIR ASSES LMAO

Answer my Question you fucking Jew Faggot. Isis Flag and you can't tell me how many Jew parasites you have neutralized? Fuck off Jew Boy cunt.

Say for example this did happen, muslims did take over UK and turned everything into a replica of pakistan. Would you stay here or go back?

youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk

Oh, I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
I'm an Pakistan in London

Probably zero or else he would be in jail you absolute retard.

>AMA

Sup Forums is that way...

>americans calling others shitskins

scroll up, I have answered this multiple times already
nah, don't drink obviously, but i tolerate those who do, i doubt many people who were born here even listen to the queens christmas speech lol, too busy getting drunk and throwing up over themselves, I'm integrated because I commit no crime, i raise my children well to respect this country and we all speak the language, i'd say my whole family is very well integrated here now
no
if you say so, i am an english man and I will defend this country to the death, this is my country whether you like that or not bro, i'm just as english and just as much of a european as you are
can't stand them, lying, thieving scumbags
0 but hopefully before my time is up and allah willing that number shall be raised
actually laughed lol
islam obviously, though i feel my two identities, being an english-pakistani man and a muslim are not at odds with each other :)
if you say so, at the end of the day, your government invited me in and i'm a legal citizen, so take it up with them lol, you have no right to complain, you are too busy making a fool of yourselves on the weekend to take an interest in the actual direction of your country, it really is your choice

Asalaamualeikum Bhai. Muslim Pakistani here also.

Yes sir no problem you like fry rrahise with that very good very yummy good deal new year special price for you sir.

That's great to hear, I'd also like to ask what exactly is a moderate muslim, people use this term to defend muslim faith, is it a muslim who don't consider certain parts of the Qoran or just someone that refuses to be violent but knows it's there?

>I have answered this multiple times already
Not adequately, hence why the question is repeated. If you're not willing to have discussion about identity beyond "you are what it says on your passport" then why are you even here?

your talking shit cunt your just larping.

>can't stand them, lying, thieving scumbags

Do all British Muslims feel this way?

I speak English, and I would probably also raise my children to respect other countries. And of course I don't do crimes. But I would still not be British, just because I would live in Britiain

But what is it, specifically, that you do, that makes you English? What do you do, that only Brits do?

oi mate extra chilli sauce on my burger ok cunt 2.99 chips and a drink yeah?

>not at odds

I’m sweetie.. I think you will find they are :) one is a ethnicity that differentiates from other ones (nationalism), one ignores the importance of ethnicities in favour of universal humanism (globalism)

In Islam, the Abyssinian Example means you must integrate to countries you move to, as long as it does not conflict with Islam. So you cannot drink, but you cannot take over the country either.

Thats not going to fucking happen so shut the fuck up.

>i'm not going anywhere mate
You want to bet your life on that Abdul?

Lmao look at all these nationalists ITT. I'm a Muslim Pakistani and I'm British. You LARPers can't do shit.