What does Sup Forums think of fox hunting...

What does Sup Forums think of fox hunting? To me it's as much of a British pastime as tea and biscuits or liberating the French.

I'm vegan but am more accepting of hunting than I am of commercial animal agriculture.

Hunting has been a huge part of human history, for pretty much all cultures.
A lot of that has been to supplement a mostly plant-based diet. For most people prior to the agricultural revolution, plants were the main part of the diet and meat from hunting was a bonus.

So what of hunting foxes for sport?
Well, I'm opposed to it, but no more so than I'm opposed to any other form of animal exploitation.
I think it's extremely hypocritical when non-vegans bemoan the evil fox hunter and yet will not give a second thought to the pig, cow, chicken, or baby sheep on their plate.

Should only be legal if cock fighting is.

>I'm a faggot

Stopped reading

>hypocritical
Very true. Disdain for fox-hunting seems to be more based on class hatred than actual concern for the fox who spends a minute or two being savaged before his death. Also because the toffs are more directly participating in the animals death rather than having it occur in an abattoir out of sight and mind.
I'm a middle class Scot and will never see much less participate in a fox hunt but I don't give a shit what posh Englishmen do with their weekends

Cock fighting is for chink savages

I fully agree ; I love to torture niggers and kikes - so why should you not be allowed to hunt down an innocent fox. I fully understand your anglo moral . must be the brain . hang yourself Freimauer-prickhead

>liberating the French

Female horse riders are hot.

No it isn't. We did it for centuries.

vegetarian here. i don't like it, but it's a trivial thing compared to the meat industry
also, the hunt saboteurs are a bunch of misanthropic thugs and i have nothing but scorn for them

Would be a lot less controversial if they hunted scousers instead.

It would literally reduce the crime rate in the North significantly.

>baby sheep
If you're reffering to lamb, lamb is somewhat misleading. Lamb meat can come from any sheep under 2 years old, and I've never heard of lamb nor see a financial reason to butcher a lamb that isn't fully grown
t. Guy who's slaughtered a 'lamb'
Just thought yall should know

>I think it's extremely hypocritical when non-vegans bemoan the evil fox hunter and yet will not give a second thought to the pig, cow, chicken, or baby sheep on their plate.

To stupid to understand one is for nutrients and other is some shit head form of entertainment/fulfillment.

I bet you are such a dumbfag you don't see the difference between experimenting on animals for medical research vs cosmetics.

Poofta

You dimwit. Foxes are more human than niggers and kikes.

The outfits are kinda fruity but cool sport.

That's bullshit, Liverpool is a good city. Crime is bad in any City.

Where you from??

I'm confused, killing foxes is pretty brutish. I would understand if professional hunters did this

Yeah sport as it takes years of hard training and competition and you have the chance of losing what you opponent might lose.
Who btw also chose to be in said "sport"
yfw

Retarded thing with not enough regulation on it, I wouldn't care as much if they had specific grounds they do it on like bird shooting, but from what I've heard they just fuck about wherever . And also this parts just my personal opinion but its fucking gay and boring sitting around on a horse waiting for your dogs to do the work, theres no shooting involved wheres the fun in that?

>wheres the fun in that
If you find killing things that do not stand a chance to fight back fun then you need to go hang yourself.
Hunting for the hunt is one thing but doing it for fun = cunting.

>>British pastime ... liberating the French

Clicked on pic expecting ME: Andromeda screenie.

Should be hunting grey squirrels instead.

foxes should be preserved, not shot

Fox hunting is fantastic. Foxes are annoying little fucks that shit everywhere, attack my cats and kill the chickens.

Foxes and badgers are like the gang member thugs of rural England.

They should chase the fox, tranquilizer him and let him go.but I get why its more fun then just trail riding because of the adventure of not knowing where the fox will run to.

Foxes outnumber cat and dogs...fox hunting hahahahahaha

I've got a neighbour that feeds the local foxes. The miserable bastard is only doing it cause his cat got run over. Fucking creatures dug up half the flowers in my front garden

Foxes are cute. Stahp.