Since there's lots of Nazi lovers on here. What's this ring worth?It's a hitler youth leadership ring...

Since there's lots of Nazi lovers on here. What's this ring worth?It's a hitler youth leadership ring. Yes it's real and not fake

Other urls found in this thread:

germanring.lv/en/hitler-jugend/17-wwii-german-hitler-jugend-silver-swastika-nazi-ring.html
craiggottlieb.com/engine/results.asp?Category=Totenkopf Rings&Filter=Show All Items
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6 gorillion

fucking kek!

It's priceless. Never sell.

I was thinking along those lines lol

Shit I'll take it off your hands

take it to caulfield and pawn it

This was also with the ring

Bout three fiddy

My uncle went to Auschwitz and didn't want these anymore, gave them to me, are they worth anything?

65$ ofc it's not a real one
germanring.lv/en/hitler-jugend/17-wwii-german-hitler-jugend-silver-swastika-nazi-ring.html

Any German bros can tell me what all these means

Between 200k and 7 million shekels

Nothing, sell it to me

bin that ring, lad

They're soldier documents categorizing various traits of whomever they belonged to.

Belonged to a hungarian that lived in Vienna

It's not worth anything. It's illegal to own Nazi stuff everywhere, they'll probably just take it from you and destroy it so you won't get anything. Just keep it in a safe somewhere.

?????????

The paper work was also given with the ring. It came from the family whos past was Nazis and replicas couldn't of been made all those years ago

Can't go higher than like a dickpick and 3 lite coins . Sorry bro

real AND not fake? that's pretty rare, being both

Why do you amerimutts feel the constant need to shitpost and lie all the time? Nazistuff is only illegal in a couple of cucked nations like Germany, France and other chicken-shit societies. Here in Sweden (Also a chicken-shit society with some freedoms left) you could get at least 10k SEK for that ring if you find the right collector. Maybe even more.

Just wear it, it increases your power level. Even though it is only rare blue not something like epic items but it still gives you pretty good stats. Adds quite a lot of str to your punches.

Can someone explain symbolism?
Is that a sword and hammer? sword and shovel?
What are those two things below the swastika?

You could probably get a buttcoin for it

wear it around sydney or melbourne and start stomping subhumans.

race war now. you can start it.

don't pussy out mate.

about 6 millions

You should probably hand those over to the authorities so they can dispose of that properly

Lol german bureaucracy

I'll give you like 5 bucks for it. And even then I'm probably gonna lose some money.

really? who's a better authority than one self. You are a lacky and a tool

It's an eagle holding a sword and a hammer, probably referencing the army and the proletariat.
Around the swastika is a laurel wreath, it's a greco-roman award for athletes and warriors.

You are ignorant of the truth

Can give u 15 pounds

Serious answer/
Look Here :
craiggottlieb.com/engine/results.asp?Category=Totenkopf Rings&Filter=Show All Items
FYI
I actually make reproductions of these and also sell originals.
There are other sources of information.
And, NO, it is not illegal to own this type of historically relevant material in Most countries (at least not yet thank god - Sorry praise Kek blah blah...)
Auf wiedersehn

Kek

> went to Auschwitz
> didn't want them anymore
Must've been a coincidence

An uncle of mine has a WW2 .45 with the nazi insignia on one side of the grip and the eagle on the other.
How much would it be worth?

Not much. Just saying his name, birth year, where he is from, his mother's and fathers name. Just basic information that you communists collect.

Fpbp

>Yes it's real and not fake
Fake and gay confirmed.

Worth keeping it

I’ll take it off your hands if you pay me $1,000 and give my dog a blow job.

6,000,000 shekels

Well there's replicas everywhere

He was at Wien-Liesing. The place i am at right now.

This isn't /k/ you stupid shit

he went to zarids

Robert Nowotny. Polish name and surname.

Equiping improves your ability to spot jews and allows you to cremate bodies faster. It also boosts your intellect slightly.

What is the ring stats Sup Forums?

+10 to autism
-5 to charisma

A ring on it's own is worth a few hundred USD in the box in good condition 500-1000 and far more if it has the certificate issued with it. May be worth a bit less now as it seems the bottom has dropped out of most of the militaria market.

Are you trying to rip someone here off? I remember you posting a while ago that you're getting this from a dealership together with documentation of who it belonged to so you damn well know what it's worth retail.

looks fake af

Depends when and where you sell it, Verwundetenabzeichen depends on the material, as far as I can tell it's the 2nd so 1940-1945, I've seen them for anywhere of 40 to 100 Euro, considering it still has the swastika you will get more though...

Anyway, OP despite you being a faggot, your ring is common and I see them for 50-70 Euro all the time. With documentation it's a bit more, but not much, maybe 100 if you're lucky.

Is that a joke? They're dirt cheap here, there's multiple listed at trusted dealers (as in legit ones) here in Germany now for the price I named (50-70 Euro). I should set up a business and buy Nazi stuff here and sell it to Americans - but that would be treason in a way.

Forgot, Eisernes Kreuz is dirt cheap, 50-80 Euro, though there's differences and the price can go through the roof, your picture is shit though, so can't really tell ANYTHING. Go to a dealers site and send them a clear picture if your potato allows it, they'll tell you.
Anyway, these are prices here in Germany, don't know about your part of the world.
I'm out, enjoy.

>auction
>two remaining bidders
>neo-Nazi who wants to keep it
>Jew who wants to destroy it
It might be interesting to see that action.

>it has paperwork that means it's not fake
>no one could fake that
>it's unfakeable
>it's the realest

u r a stooge.

signed copy of mein kampf is worth 30k
alot of the common items are worth nothing substantial.
Hitlers car sold for like 8 million.

how much is a SS helmet?

>reddit

>Illegal to own nazi stuff
bullshit. I've seen plenty of it for sale at gun and knife shows. My father has several pieces of Nazi gear my grandpa brought back from WWII as war trophies.

>real
Eh
>and not fake

>best i can do is 1.5 million

I'm chum Lee and this is my shop everything has a story here and I have a guy for everything

That's a real special ring you got there, goy. I will go high, just for you, 20 dollars right here with your name on it. If you sell the ring fast to me, I'll give you the 15 dollars right away. So when I have the ring, I'll give you the 10 dollars.

Got any Battletoads?

Probably worth a decent amount, to the right person though and its not really the thing you want to flaunt publicly but a collector could maybe give you some serious cash

This. It’s made to be worn.

Yeah I'm sure that shit is real...

this

Sounds about right

Link to a gallery of your work/what's for sale?

Or is that link your website? I'd love even a well made replica of a TK ring.

>real AND not fake.......