Whay went wrong with the Midwest?

Whay went wrong with the Midwest?

Other urls found in this thread:

aymanoghanna.wordpress.com/2009/11/14/an-afternoon-with-bruce-gilden-street-photographer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong, can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

No one looks like that here

that's what you get when you mix black and white.

most of black people are hideous when you can actually see their facial features

You're right, that's because muslims are usually darker!

Why are those 3 white guys so ugly while this white girl so beautiful, hows that even possible?

not saying these are the most attract people but i think the photographer is using a weird lens to get that look

Photografers are typically lefties who suck Jewish cocks.

So they will use their shittiest wide angle lenses to distort the noses of people they don't like.
Sometimes they use light and shadow in certain compositions to make you look evil, if they don't like you.

Yes, exactly. Like that.

oy vey who do you bet did this

here have it my friend.

you deserve it.

I dunno user, maybe it’s not the camera, maybe it’s you.

That's in the wrong order, far left should be a big hooked nose kike tbqh.

Those people don't actually look like that. The photographer has used a very short focal length lens from close up and probably enhanced the dynamic range to make the features more contrasted.

Not enough diversity.

Kill, fuck, marry

I can't be bothered going back through it but there's a black guy in there and he looks like a ghoul from Fallout.

I'm surprised he didn't turn off his shitty lens for the black dude to make him look better desu.

Also from the last time this was posted I remember he pulled this same bullshit towards some right wing party in Europe before(Thus why the TIME article refers to him as "legendary") and pretty much tanked their popularity by making them look deformed.

99% scandinavian dna is what happened

1% african DNA*

kek

fun fact: hollywood a-list celebs have it in their contracts that you cannot film them with certain lenses / beyond a certain focal length because it distorts their faces and makes them look ugly

so some random photog went around shooting people with a fucking near-fisheye lens to make them look ugly and the jews pounce on it to show the proud city people how much better they are than those rural retards

>I don't want to tell them what's in the pictures
read:
>Let's see how easily people can spot trannies

It's pretty obvious dehumanization propoganda for the diverse parts of america. City geniuses see the last non-diversified whites (rural and suburban retards) as goblin like creatures and thank g*d for the powers of diversity.

>Montana is base-

>lens type makes you bald
horry shit

Thought this was the stages of some faggot transitioning

Deliberate facial distortion. Racist caricaturing. Jewish photographer.

>Le 56% face

>legendary
>powerful portraits
Have they evolved to induce nausea in any sane person?

what? Kill, kill, kill

Far right looks like my tinder profile picture.

>Varg's favorite perk

>Time Magazine
>"Powerful"

Underrated

I miss the midwest. It's my home. I got married out here on the west coast and now I'm stuck. I would pack up right now and move back if I could. I miss the trees and the open fields. The plants there are different. Everything is better.

Albino blacks.

Remember genetically speaking Latin Americans are whiter than (((white))) southerners.

> Liberian Refugee
Wait a second, aren't Liberians already refugees from USA?

>freed slaves get their own country
>you won't believe what happened next!

kek'd and check'd

IT's his signature style

these are just your average germans, whats the big fuss

Come home, white man. The Midwest is the best

AHAHAHAHGAHAH THE PHOTOGRAPHER - BRUCE GILDEN - IS . A JEW! THESE GUYS ARE RIGHT LOL!

>trying to make whites look ugly by making them look like Jews

Is she, dare I say, /ourphotographer/?

IT'S a he and he's a jew. See:
aymanoghanna.wordpress.com/2009/11/14/an-afternoon-with-bruce-gilden-street-photographer/

So he cherry picks the ugliest people he can find and pretends he's has some profound vision?

>every photographer ever

damn that top left dude is scary

No, he also uses specific lenses when taking photos up close to them to distort their facial features. It’s why none of the photos show the person’s whole body.

Froggy fresh became a woman?

Real talk:
all of the shit that they make fun of the South for is very true of the Midwest.

He's using both a wide angle and ultra-unflattering lighting.

That said, midwesterners are busted as fuck any way.

dman! BTFO

It is the meth

You need to sort yourself out user. Quit posting shareblue memes, and do something to save your country.

Years of in-breeding, refusal to mongrelize the gene pool.

>miss the trees
>west coast
California cuck detected. Come up to the PNW

He makes them ugly/uglier on purpose. For it to be tied to something about the whiter parts America makes it seem like yet more anti-white propaganda.

So another Jew is trying to make Europeans/whites look like ugly, monstrous people. Imagine my shock.

The fuck are you on? She looks like she lived in a fucking barn.

Those are probably 100% pure White people. Real life is cringy and full of ugly people.

Too much alcohol and drugs, niggers and Mexicans and manufacturing jobs vanished.

Wasn’t Liberia a country founded by former slaves after the civil war?

>Europeans/whites
Nice try, Jamal.

>PNW
My distinguished colleague of African descent.

kek fucking alf on the right

where's the Lenny tricks scoreboard meme when you need it

those are weird lenses with the contrast cranked up

it turns out the majority of people in the world are ugly as fuck

Is the photographer a jew? Those pricks will do anything to destroy White Christians in America.

>56% face

Of course it is. Jews hate anything beautiful so they try to destroy it. Because they are terrible, jealous rats that cannot ever create or make anything beautiful, so they try to ruin it.
Society.
Culture.
Construction and buildings.
Artwork, paintings.
White people.

can we get a jew check on this guy?

>and he's a jew

fuckin knew it

Way Before the civil war. They went the Africa and enslaved the local population and ran a pretty decent country until late 70's when communists overthrew the government and put bushmen in charge.

Every fucking time.

OH SHIT ITS JESSIE JACKSON

who the fuck buys this shit?

Why shoot with such a short focal length? Trying to make everyone look like a hooknose?

>jew writer goes to Midwest
>deliberately finds ugliest people he can so urban retards can feel sanctimonious and superior

Ugly cunt takes gay little selfies.
ugh so powerful
Fuck off reposting this shit and adding fuel to the fire.
>simple case of ignore the retard and he'll go away

Boomers and bugmen

Having just moved to South Carolina, I'd have to say the people here are far more fucked up looking than in the midwest. Everyone is fat, it's not even a meme.

No one looks like that here either. She must have spent hours on end hunting down these ogres.

Kek

THE ETERNAL MUTT

which one is the closest to reality?

>POWERFUL
This word is slowely but surely becoming a retard redflag.

actually looks germanic, not really nordic

50mm. That's pretty much the 'focal length' of the human eye.

DELETE

This guy seems like an asshole.