youtu.be/wYQcU5VXde8

>aryan
Bro look at the size of Logan’s (((nose))) and his curly brown hair
He’s a fucking kike

>t-trust me mr shekelstein im a Jew just like you
>now can I get the acting job?

he is aryan, maybe slithly mutt

Allah, he is the embodiment of Chad, he just doesn't give a shit

higher testosterone results in more rigid features such as a bigger nose, larger jaw, and heavier brow ridge

He's in disguise, 95% Aryan, he's like a finn but instead of chink blood it's ashkenazi.

I'd smack this cunts head if he came here and filmed dead bodies in a graveyard.

You wouldn’t do shit
*dab*
#Logang4life

yeah i would i'm not a faggot like you.

>Japanese people cucked by Aryan Chad

That's why he made an apology video crying? Because he's a Chad?

mad chink spotted

wow I am so hard right now for logan Paul I am sperming

You honestly wouldn’t do shit you’re too pussy to show your flag what makes you think you could take on turbochad
That was all a ruse he actually doesn’t give a fuck at all

Not going to lie at first I cringed but it's actually kind of funny how he doesn't give a shit about respect he's like the embodiment of the Chad meme

and a good reminder that it's nothing to aspire to

hey Logan I know yozu are an attention whore but here on Sup Forums we think you are a loser behaving like a nigger.

You will never be like Pew now go away

He's literally jewish
kys

Subhuman.
He needs Fascism.

oy

I never heard of this guy until this happened. How are there people who watch his shit? He's like a living stereotype of the brain dead California surfer dude.

If Logan Paul is a chad then I'm a super chad, he looks like my baby brother, I literally look Like this

Proof Mohammad?

I saw some sjw tards living here making it about race.

He is just a massive cocksucker. Here and in America. All the nips I talked to basically said, "wow what a douche, but that's his character right?"

Look at his tiny peanut head logan would rip his fucking head off bro
*dab*

Why do we even talk about this fagot?

Immature. Desperate attempt for views.

(((Aryan)))

If you want you can fly down her and i will smack your head at the airport.

read thread

>make cringeworthy youtube videos
>act like an autistic retard
>chad

whatever he is he is getting more poon than you

It's not about the size of the nose, but whether nose is hooked and (((points down))).
However.
He's just too stupid to be classified as Aryan, by his stupidity he forsaken his heritage, anathema upon him.

This is why we need a white ethnostate

The first time I dabbed I knew there was something more to the simple dance move than met the eye. There was something about the dab that was special. Something, dare I say, powerful. I've done research on the matter, of course, and I've started to pick up on clues. The angle of the arm where you tuck your head (henceforth known as the "Dabbing Arm") and the aerodynamic angling of the extended opposite arm (henceforth known as "The Rudder") create a symbol of power that was once used by ancient mystics. Why these wisemen used the Dab Symbol is unknown to modern scholars and is a matter of hot debate, but I believe that early man had discovered the potential power in the dab. Over millennia, unfortunately, it appears that mankind had forgotten about the dab.

>hahaha look at (((Logan))) btfoing nips!!!
>NOOO why are immigrants disrespecting my culture?!
Mongrel.

I win.

Stop posting this niggershit you fucking mutts

what's funny is that japland didn't have s single chad of their own to stop him. literally a nation of nothing but betas. in any other asian country he'd eventually get stomped. I guess all the real nip men died in the ww2

i like you
(you) is deserved

>jewish
>considered the same as a country

> but that's his character right?"
Spot on.
He is a bonafide "Disney kid". American media corps are notorious for creating these artificial beings (Especially "Aryans"). Fulfilment only comes from creation and living, not from consumption of "representation".
I think SJWs have it backwards.