imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 4
>Idlib:SAA liberates 9 villages/towns in past 12h.3km to Sinjar
>E Ghouta:SAA 400 meters to lift siege on army base in Harasta
>DeZ:SDF capture Elias,Jadlah,al-Mohamdiyah, al-Majid&Ard al-Zir villages, IS shells SDF positions N of Hajin
>Reports:RU refused to help US coal. in operations in Tanaf area
>Ru MOD:Jihadists mortar fire on hmeimim airbase killed 2 RU soldiers
>Ru Heli that crashed in N Hama, did a hard landing 15km away from Hama airfield, pilot&gunner died,mechanic survived
>IS ambushes large Hezbollah convoy in Badiya region, eastern Syria
>Jihadist rebels attempt to break Syrian Army lines in Hirbnafsah town,southern Hama
>Despite the protests, Iranian forces not leaving Syria
>Iran re-opens border crossings with Iraq-Kurdistan region
>IS launches mass-suicide bombing offensive(2 SVBIEDs&18mensuicide bombers) against Iraqi forces near border with Syria
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>ISRAELI FORCES EXPOSE ALLEGED IRANIAN-BACKED NETWORK IN WEST BANK, STRIKE GAZA STRIP

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JUk4kvT84s
youtube.com/watch?v=ovUh4Quig2E
youtube.com/watch?v=nNVmr-ySb5U
twitter.com/i/web/status/950018664245448705
bestgore.com/stoning/man-vicious-stoning-death-rock-hillside-afghanistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pronunciation can change drastically depending on the regional accent, plus the confusion between writing it as it sounds or writing it with a more one letter for one letter correspondence.

For instance one letter for one letter you'd write "dyr alzur", however because of the invisible tashkil that stands for a short Sup Forums sound before the /i:/ it's pronounced more "deir" (which you can also write "dayr" if you want, or "der"), and the L (lam) of alzur turns into the letter that follows if it's a "sun" letter. And Syrians tend to say "el" rather than "al". And you can write "zur" however you want, like zour, zoor, even zor because /u/ and /o/ are basically the same thing in Arabic. That's how you end up with Deir ez-Zor.

Very nice music
I made this meme after seeing your post.

no, al b*landi>y*u
but if the l*rper isn't him, then y*u>h*r

youtube.com/watch?v=-JUk4kvT84s

nice edition
good bake

>Jan 4
We really need to update the devs, lads.

Thanks mate.

When are the refugees going back? War is finished and the country need manpower in order to rebuild it. Do refugees even care about their country?

I'm not Gruber.
I'm one of the other two Aussie regulars.

awesome. is it hot in oz today?

youtube.com/watch?v=ovUh4Quig2E

Good afternoon I hate america

are you sure?
something tells me that you are somehow linked

Godd afternoon, I hate women,
Death to anime.

daily reminder that your waifu is BBC property now

good grief. ta

Apparently, the Afghan Ministry of Interior has proposed Iran sending Liwa Fatemiyoun to Afghanistan. "If they have a strong will to fight Daesh, they can join with the [Afghan] security forces".

You already know what is it

Oh Hey Nathan.

Hey that's my thing

>Do refugees even care about their country?

Absolutely not. There wasnt even a need to "flee" in the first place. All they had to do was to go to Tartus/Latakia to be safe within their own country.

Even IF Syria was not safe, Turkey is. "Fleeing" towards Europe (Especialy western Europe) is purely driven for gibsmedats.

Yes, it was the hottest day in 20 years for Melbourne. Thankfully I live in Sydney. It still reached 42 degrees in the suburbs, but a cold change came through in the afternoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNVmr-ySb5U

either you're somehow linked, or you got influenced by him
or it's a coincidal coincidence

>When are the refugees going back?

lel, never, that was the point: to flood Europe with more shitskins so the demographic transition is inevitable. They'll make the "but they've been here for years now! and their kids go to school here! you can't just send them back!" excuse sometime soon, after which they'll be allowed to import their (extended) family over because "muh human rights" and that'll be the end of it. "Anyone who objects is a racist!"

Western Europe is lost. Let's hope Eastern Europe stays strong.

Your pills. Take them

maybe because it was him all along?

twitter.com/i/web/status/950018664245448705

>yOuR PiLLs. tAkE thEm
what are you trying to hide, polish thing?

2late for that.

im btfoing ptg right now

link

It's to fix the aging and low birthrate problem western europe has. In the long run it will pay off but for now it's of course a complete shitshow. Retirement funds, GDP as it is, menial jobs, all that needs a steady influx of people entering the work force, and eastern euros like Poles became too pricy.
However if the economical paradigm changes those niggers will get booted the fuck out.

We're doing the exact same thing with all the Ukrainians we import. Poland very soon will have a literal 10% alien ethnic minority. And the fun part is that without the 2mil ukrops we have we'd fucking collapse in like 5-10 years.

I have nothing to hide, my white&based friend

just go to fucking ptg u slavshit

We don't endorse raiding or BTFOing other threads, /sg/ is pure, so don't ever do that again. don't ever DO THAT AGAIN.
*wink wink.

Urduni, we don't go to plebddit.
Neither should you.

>decide to browse the catalog
>oh its a jew loving thread
>open it
>its a thread of trump supporters arguing over which group of jews is better and who loves kushner and hates bannon more
the absolute state of trump supporters in 2018

Can you stop, I don't want to see another wave of 52d chess, gore and trailer trash calling /sg/ muslims.

>my white&based friend
>friend
are you trying to say that you're albolandi?
an hypothesis, but a strong one

Please don't post lewd things on my thread in future. Okay, thank you, you have been warned.

>the fucking state of nu/pol/...
Ehhh I miss the times where I was called dumb slav subhuman...

i am not going to rest until r/ptg is gone for good!

Based Jordani.
I wonder what is Joulani thinking...

>hey guise why don't you go back to re*Dit
>gets no (You)s
>ebic btfoing

Last time I'm saying this, I have nothing in common with Al-Bolandi. End of the discussion

filthy sclavene unman, clean my toilet.

not so fast, polish thing, i haven't finished my investigation
when did you start posting/being a regular here?

>155872835
Not even 56% of original feel.
Also,
>meme-flag

>I wonder what is Joulani thinking...
I feel bad for him, he is actually losing his mind.

Told you already

>In the long run it will pay off
No, it won't. That's like trying to make yourself immune to bullets by repeatedly shooting yourself in the foot. There is no benefit to their presence, not one.

>all that needs a steady influx of people entering the work force
only if you want the economy to keep growing. That is, by definition, a pyramid scheme. I wonder (((who))) keeps stressing the importance of constant and eternal GDP growth, and thus using it as an excuse to import the subhumans.

>hey guys Drumpfs a kike puppet and Reddit
When you troll trump supporters epic style

>Told you already
when?
are you trying to say that you're al bolandi?

Looks like Julain Ropcke is about to declare allegianc to Al-Baghdadi. After all it's the only group still standing that fights againts Assad with 0 compromises.

Do a barrel bomb!

>twitter.com/i/web/status/950018664245448705
video production quality is down.

maybe they only have nu-/rebelz now.

REEE

The absolute state of /ptg/ HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself

What's your problem dude? Fuck off

Go fuck yourself

>pay off
>Entire race and culture destroyed by barbarians
Uhm yeah sure.

>birthrate problem
Fuck off with the we need growth, it's a fucking piramid scheme, you can't grow forever and if we really need more workers why is there still a large part unemployed.

It will, just not in the immediate future. Think like 3-4 generations.
And yes, that's what I mean. As long as constant GDP growth, pyramid scheme retirement funds and other shit like that are the main tenets of economy, importing niggers when your population fails to fill the birth quota is the way to go.
It's on life support after 2008 anyway so here's to hoping it changes, but such massive ideological shifts don't just happen on their own - there has to be a big war or an even more devastating economical crisis to crash it all so people can build anew.
It's very much like the current form of liberal democracy - it's getting bent out of shape, it's clearly failing in several fields, but until something happens no new form of government will appear.

are you trying to hide something?
like you being al bolandi for example

Stay out of /ptg/ you mudslimes

Kys evapolak.

They won't fucking build on our achievements, what do you not fucking understand.
They will just turn it in an Islamitic shithole with no fucking growth whatsoever.

You stay out of my country first

Are you a depressed pole eith a Iranian fetish

Yeah, that's the faggot.

No, it's me

Devs Jan 7
>E Ghouta:SAA is now 80m away from lifting the siege on vehicle base
>Idlib:SAA liberates Sinjar + 9 other towns
>Beit Jinn-HTS hands over tanks and armed pickup trucks part of recon deal
>104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard has left DeZ to E Ghouta
>Iranian official:No permanent Iranian base inside Syria
>Sy gov allocated 60m Sy ounds for the reconstruction of Aleppo city
>Jihadist attack drone taken out by Ru Air Def before reaching Hmaymim base
>Reports:FSA commanders visit Washington

i tried and posted this in prev bread but nobody bothered

>bullying a girl
Pathetic.

>It will, just not in the immediate future. Think like 3-4 generations.

>eheheheh, trust me goy, your great-great-grandchildren will thank you, now open the gates for the refugees

Hey Germany, you missed a few in Poland.

stop the /soc/ing please, we don't need to make half of every thread about identifying Polish posters

I appreciate the effort, Master-Baker. Saved for the future bread.

How about you guys keep your sandnigger pets in your own thread?

i would totally play monopoly during war

>importing millions of niggers and muslims will pay off in the long run

Thanks, I'll be asleep when the next bread is baked. Make sure the next baker knows.

>/sg/'s autistic screeching is causing /ptg/ fags to come here
Nice going Jordanian you fucking idiot

kek

kek, not bullying just shitposting
see you maybe tomorrow

Np, I still have some time right now so I will try a full update on OP

I would've expected them to play Risk

fuck off already

Y-you too

holy fug

bestgore.com/stoning/man-vicious-stoning-death-rock-hillside-afghanistan/

Who is your most hated person here, W&B one?

Im like 90% sure he is just a russophobe and doesn't give a fuck about Syria for any other reason other than it being a Russian ally.

That doesn't concern anyone in charge. Preserving the culture is secondary or tertiary concern. There has to be enough warm bodies to toil in the fiscal machine, what color they are and what ideals they represent is completely irrelevant.
But the inoculation borne from liberal democracy and all the tenets of equality is starting to crack, so there's still a chance this entire system goes up in flames as it should have 10 years ago.
If you look closely, both economically and politically current EU and pretty much the entire western world is striving to recreate the glorious past of early 2000's. But it's obviously not going to happen ever, so now a big push is needed for the world to find a new solution - new financial and government systems, different from the currently used worn out ones. It's too big of a shift to happen naturally over the years, ideology changes such as completely new paradigms need to be induced with something spectacular.

tl;dr to fix this shit there has to be a large scale happening that will shake the entire world, otherwise enjoy your niggers and bubbles.

>islam
>religon of stoners

wtf i love islam now