I'm going to visit finland with gf for easter, what's your opinion on this country? Is it as cucked as sweden...

I'm going to visit finland with gf for easter, what's your opinion on this country? Is it as cucked as sweden? What are its people like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtrf6nTn5U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends where you go. Helsinki, Turku, university cities totally cucked. If things stay as they are, Finland will have the same faith as Sweden.

>I'm going to visit finland
why?

dont go to south, go to lapland - helsinki is just a milquetoast european city with nothing special

Stay North, Don't waste your time in the city it's just concrete, go view the nature it's stunning

If you visit Helsinki, you haven't actually visited Finland yet. The capital and the area surrounding it are entirely different to what Finland is actually like.

You're not welcome unless you're brown, have brown kids here and get citizenship

Finland is the best country in the world and not cucked at all. People won't talk very much but if you leave the gf home you will find lots of Finnish sluts who want big italian cock

Bad choice, be ready to be pumped full of mämmi.
Helsinki and Turku are cucked, rest of the places are okay.

>If you visit Helsinki, you haven't actually visited Finland yet. The capital and the area surrounding it are entirely different to what Finland is actually like.

Isn't this the case in every northern country?

I'm from northern italy, everyone is white here

Good, no need for more browns here.

Then you're not welcome. We only want brown people.

Go to sweden, leave us alone.

>i'm going to visit finland

Why? There's absolutely nothing worth visiting for, unless you like hiking.

It is true though, Finland is getting BROWNED as we speak and it's beautiful. Whites aren't having babies so somebody needs to produce citizens. We need to import more refugees for healthy society.

Finland is brown and has always been brown. We are Turks

just tell you are a luigi and our WHORE women will lose their panties

You're visiting Finland or just Helsinki?

We certainly are not turks, Finland doesn't even exist. It is really just bunch of japanese fishermen baka.

How the fuck is it not snowing in Helsinki yet??!?!?

I'll be first visiting the northern part, because the national parks and landscapes are beautiful, then we will visit helsinki and maybe also uppsala

We are black Turks. The most northern KARA BOGA. Why do you think wh*tey oppressed us and took our religion? Because you and I are black, my brother. When wh*Te dogs colonized our brothers in Afrikka, we went there and educated them, protected and helped our kin. Namibia is a perfect example of this. One of the richest and most stable countries in Africa and half their ministers were educated by Finns.

You can visit here! There's no negroes or arabs. You will feel like you're travelling back 100 years in time. I also we produce chips & other treats spurdo-fags can't live withouth.

>Implying Finland is even a real place

Nice try shill

You've been fed false history, everyone knows finngolian used to be the ruling world power.

Go to Lappeenranta, the most redpilled "city" in Finland. It's also close to Russia which is fun.

That doesn't make us white. We are black Turks

Exäcdly lige in de memes :D:D:.

>Is it as cucked as sweden?

Let's see

>Does the government of both countries have their State Budget answering to the jewish owned "World Bank"
Affirmative

>Is populist ControlOp party "The Sweden Democrats" both Pro-Israel (economincally -> warfare) and allowing further immigrants as long as they work and pay taxes?
Affirmative

>the same, but for "True Finns" party in Finland?
Affirmative (Timo Soini has boasted about how Israel is the Greatest Ally :DDDDD, on national TV, other finns claim on YouTube)

>has Finland got 0% nonwhite influx since 2010?
Nope.

>How much of the 2015 """""""""""""refugee crisis""""""""""2 have they averted
they sent back a whoopin' ONE SINGLE PLANE only so far, from what I have read on Sup Forums and swedish or finnish news outlets

Well here is my two cents, I am a half Swede, half Finn quarter Russkie. I was born in Karelia (Western) and moved to Sweden at a rather young age and to kick it off Sweden isn't cucked, you're getting it wrong it is a messy situation but you should by no means take Sup Forums memes and everything you read on the internet seriously. Where to go you should go north for that vacation feel, you can hire some damn fine cozy places up and around Rovaniemi you could check out, but if a more "centered" thing is what you want you would wanna go to Helsinki or perhaps Vaasa. And how are the people? Some are like this and some are actually, breaking the stereotype talkative and friendly but they are not a very big group the latter. And as said, don't swallow the memes of "WE R BECOMING BROON SCANDI IS KUCK EBIN" hell if you have to swallow a meme swallow the turkic-mongol finn meme.

Picrelated to the latter mentioned memes.

Don't come here, you faggot.

>ål*nd is back
thought u got range banned. hows the nog situation? ive only ever met one person from åland and he was a middle easterner with a big nose.

You shouldn't visit Finland. There is nothing to see here. Go to Sweden instead.

Museums, beautiful nature, northern lights, Lake Saimaa and Savonlinna, Jyväskylä the city founded by Tsar Nicholas I with it's neo-gothic and classical churches, Lemmenjoki National Park, Tampere is pretty nice, Vaasa is also quite a pleasant place and in Helsinki alone we got the Helsinki Cathedral, Pub on Wheels!, Historic City Center, the glorious Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral, Yet, I agree. We shouldn't have traded our trees and grass for concrete and grey boxes.

Its not as cucked as italy tbqh fäm

>(((we)))

Nice try fenno-swede but there is nothing to see here

Helsinki is cuck central. Otherwise it's bretty good honestly

Silence you swedish civilized being! there is nothing here but bunch of trees and lakes and alcoholics. There is no culture here.

pizza niggas are welcome here.

Thank you. But there is plenty to see, you just have to leave Sup Forums for a moment and go take a look. Ik it's hard to talk good about your country when you lived there your entire life.

I will not be silenced Pekka! And people mistake me for a Finn, I got a solid Haparanda accent, I look mad all the time and I drink pure vodka on my own and my surname is Nikula. Don't exclude me from the khaganate please

this anonivan gets it

Have you ever been to Paris? Did you notice how everyone there is rude, despises foreigners and barely tolerates other people? The entire country of Finland is like that, but without the arrogance and latent homosexuality.

Just stay in Helsinki. I don't want to see you on the street.

>and latent homosexuality.
Tom of Finland tho

>when swedes have not produced explicit Dom/Sub gay cartoons written in swedish, but finland the reverse

Don't. We don't want you here.

Timo Soini just recently got BTFO from his own party by more hardliner anti-immigrant elements, but they're still zionist as fuck. Pic related, True Finns current presidental candidate visiting Israel.

I had a friend that lived in Finland years ago and we would play vidya together, he was probably one of the funniest dudes i've ever met. It seems like a nice country, very good military record, cities have nice architecture, damn shame tho that you guys also have refugee quotas

>but they're still zionist as fuck
hence a waste of everyone's time in the long run

>people shout that Sweden Democrats will coax nonwhite ME/N. Africa dindus back to their countries once they become ruling party
>what is "Open Swedishness" political platform that they have had since 2010
>what is the fact that their have nearly 2/3 shlomo-tier looking jews in their party top circle (Ekeroth brothers, that self-proclaimed woman her-own-kind-of-Feminist P. Bieler, and others)
*sigh* statist c.cks being duped just like the ones that thought Trump would bend to the 5% Alt Right-voters (rather than the 48% GOP or his Zionist famliy) lmao

>pizza niggas
what does that even mean

>Finland has its own Uppsala
you should localize the name

youtube.com/watch?v=jtrf6nTn5U4