Why is Trump causing the Streisand Effects with this book?

Why is Trump causing the Streisand Effects with this book?

>in b4 muh six million d chess

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1
bitchute.com/video/iOpH0hbynlBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't. Streisand Effects is trying to conceive or censor something. The book is out there and there's nothing he can do about it.

>making money off the retarded fantasies of liberals.
The author admits it's fake in the beginning note.
Why is discussion about fan fiction allowed on this board?

He's not an experienced politician. He's a businessman so he operates like a businessman. He's not used to facing malice and personal hatred in such quantities. That might actually be what will end up getting to him.

>Muh Streisand effect
Don't you idiots realise focusing on your enemies weaknesses, such as obvious fake news books, and making the conversation about those rather than your own real weaknesses is a good strategy?
You regards are only at 1d chess level politics

He probably has a deal to make money off of sales. Why else would he bring it into the forefront of national issues?

Because it's devastating to his case for mental health

Great post this book talks about this a lot. It also calls Kushner a cuck

maybe you should go to /lit/ to talk about your faggot book

Wow Trump shills out in full force

So that idiots like you can waste your money again on false information that you already get from late night skits.

russians, lol, amirite?
fucking faggot go back to plebbit

Trump is the first truly autistic president. Can't wait for fake news awards tomorrow lads, gonna be so /comfy/ seeing if he backs down or turns the autism dial to 11.

You're a /faggot/
Kill /yourself/

His almonds are easily activated and he has no impulse control.

Also, he's an idiot with a Twitter account.

LOL

where is the gorilla channel btw?

Not on Netflix that's for sure

As soon as I heard of this I assume it would be a silly joke of a book that makes people look like retards, and then I heard about the gorilla channel

you seem mad soyboy. 7 more years.

>The author admits it's fake in the beginning note.

Really? Link to the page?

welp guess i'm a cruzmissil now

He explicitly says that to avoid libel, but 10/10 for creative writing in making Trump some caligula-like man-baby.

There's nothing wrong with soy
>8 year meme

>Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

>Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.

i.e. he reproduced in print what people in the Trump White House told him. People in the Trump White house have conflicting stories and exaggerate or lie. Trump included.

>Streisand Effects is trying to conceive or censor something.
Which is exaclty what he did.

businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1

Still a far cry from "admitting it's fabricated."

>modern day journalism
Not even once.

Top notch

Right. It's not the same thing at all, but it's the best defense magapedes have against the book.

Through sources I have come to trust, I believe that you chop up children and put thier body parts deep inside your anus. I have settled on events that I believe to be true.

REFUTE THIS NOW!!!!

You’re dumb and Trump makes dumb people paying attention to exactly what he wants you to pay attention to.
You’re obviously not smart enough to recognize it yourself but that doesn’t mean it’s not exactly what’s happening.
Name one thing that hasn’t gone Trump’s way in the last 2 years. If you can think of something, re-think it because it’s going exactly how he wants it too go.
At some point you dummies will start catching on.

Fucking Kek

Boring because the gorillas aren't fighting

HIDE AND SAGE threads about this trashy book
slide thread

It's 100% cognitive dissonance

Bump

This. How many fingers am I holding up, cuck?

>Making up random shit about someone who you don't know, have never met and know nothing about, is the same as having access to the White House and having spoken directly to the people that you're quoting

This can't be real.

It isn't. It was a joke tweet that managed to trick both anti-trump and pro-trump people.

good. Maybe we can get that gorilla channel going.

does any one have recordings of those calls?

Because everything's my in it is fake. By bringing attention to it people will have to defend what's said in it. When they can't the truth comes out and people,realize the bias towards him.

I wonder if it was as bad as Battletoads calling.

Well in this case, the media was going to blast this book over the airwaves regardless if he commented or not.

Lmfao this is better than the Holohoax books.

where does he say its fiction here? im not surprised a drumpftard is illiterate

He probably owns a piece of it

It's fake news.

“The FBI put Jared’s father in jail,” said Preate. “Don’t they understand you don’t mess—”
“Charlie Kushner,” said Bannon, smacking his head again in additional disbelief. “He’s going crazy because they’re going to get down deep in his shit about how he’s financed everything. . . . all the shit coming out of Israel . . . and all these guys coming out of Eastern Europe . . . all these Russian guys . . . and guys in Kazakhstan. . . . And he’s frozen on 666 [Fifth Avenue]. . . . [If] it goes under next year, the whole thing’s cross-collateralized . . . he’s wiped, he’s gone, he’s done, it’s over. . . . Toast.”

>book of falsehoods published under nonfiction rather than fiction
>Trump knows it's false
>media will pounce on anything to make him look bad
>he """tries""" to stop publishing
>media freaks out, thinks it must be true and that's why he's worried
>they hype the book for weeks
>book comes out
>media-hypnotized idiots go out and buy the book
>read it
>first page says it's fake
>the entire thing is outrageous
>they realize the MSM is literally fake news, just like this book
>???
>Trump wins again

>first page says it's fake
No it doesn't.

Imagine having to stretch the definition of the books disclaimer this far

>don't read the book
>hear the media claim the falsehoods as fact
>spout those lies to their peers
>feel good about being informed on the orange dictator
>Trump wins anyways
The backlash against the (((media))) is growing but there are still too many blind sheep.

Alright, what does it say schlomo?

trump and wolff are obviously in business together printing obvious speculated stories that ave been around the whole time. put it in a book and have trump talk about it and suddenly everyone wants to buy

The more money this book makes the more Trump will when he sues. Just like hulks sex tape

It says that he's printing what the people said, and what they said might be exaggerated or complete lies. It doesn't mean the book is full of falsehoods, it means that's what people in the White House are saying. That they said it in the first place is also of note. The fact that they would lie in such a fashion (if what they're saying even is a lie) certainly says something

It also says that where he got corroborating quotes, that he comments on it as being very likely of being true.

Do you lack reading comprehension, or are you just that determined to misrepresent what the page says?

Not the first time a president would have something published to make himself look like a ghoul and then act the complete opposite or not quite 100% the book narrative.
Some serious shill level Military dictatorship shit.

t. I lived through the military dictatorship and LOL than deep throat state is doing this to your guys. You were purposely left ignorant of international affairs so the same shit could be pulled on you guys.

Drumpf isn't going to win a lawsuit against the author and this isn't anything like the Gawker case.

Nothing in that book could possibly be true, because trump is like, really smart.

>spout those lies to their peers
>feel good about being informed on the orange dictator
>look like a fool the minute anyone does even the bare minimum of fact checking
>either have to toss everything in the memory hole and let the cognitive dissonance increase or admit to being a retarded sheep
Trump wins anyway because LITERALLY everything he does, he sets up as a win-win scenario for himself. Read Art of the Deal.

>My political non-fiction isn't fabricated, I just used anonymous unreliable sources and then editorialized about things they allegedly said in off the record interviews!
>Drumpf BTFO!

>Do you lack reading comprehension, or are you just that determined to misrepresent what the page says?
That's the literal definition of Trumptards.

I have read it. The part you don't realize is that they are NEVER confronted with the truth. They live in echo chambers that tell them (lie) about what the opposition says and they are rarely forced to learn the truth. Hence the screaming at the sky and utter breakdowns over every Trump victory.

>anonymous unreliable sources
That's the literal definition of /pol.

Do you trust everything you read on Sup Forums? If so, you probably also think this book is a reliable source of factual information.

>hey guys this might be all made up bs but I don't think some of it is!
Seems legit. Did he even name his sources

Yeah, keep telling yourselves it's all fake.

>first fucking line
>many (of the accounts from the white house), in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue
>events I believe to be true
>provided by unnamed witnesses
>off-the-record interviews
>author is a Jew
Please show me why anyone should expect a single sentence to be true.

God dammit. Who the fuck cares about Trump and his fucking Gorilla channel? He is literally ruining years and years of hard won progressive victories and the god damn media is covering some tabloid shit instead of keeping people informed as to how much damage he is doing.

This is bad magician shit in action. Look over here at my gorilla channel while I have my goons roll back years of regulations, destroy the environment, payoff my rich friends, etc. and the second the media actually starts to cover something, he tweets out some Sup Forums tier shit, the media goes back to 24 hour coverage of it, and trump is back at it again destroying the education system, rolling back women’s rights, and systematically oppressing minorities.

He isn’t going to be impeached. He is going to be entrenched because no one is watching the destruction he is unleashing. Get the fuck over it’s he will not be impeached. If we don’t get our heads out of or collective asses, he will probably get four more years of ruining this country. God dammit.

>The president of the united states will give out "meanie awards" to news outlets on social media

jesus christ this man is a child

Fuck I want the gorilla channel.
Take my money give me 24/7 gorilla wars!

>flag
>OY VEY GOY, DON'T HIT BACK AT THE (((MEDIA)))
555-come-now jpg

Reality will eventually break in, even if it's just at the end of Trump's Presidency and they have to argue he was unsuccessful in the face of literally uninterrupted wins.

ESPN already exists

>everyone who thinks the retard is retarded is a jewish shill

If you insist to call this "hitting back"...

This. He's a stable genius.

Anyone who disagrees with this may refer to pic related.

>in trumpian fashion
>it's okay when I do jt
The left is so morally enlightened it's astonishing.

What wins?

[Citation needed]

>transcript of a typical rambling Trump speech with fake reactions thrown in

>Why is Trump causing the Streisand Effects with this book?

If you haven't figured it out yet, it's all a media hype to sell books.

Who the fuck cares about corruption, the environment, and the public good? He's making libs cry. He's the best president this country has literally ever seen.

Media hype that Trump himself is in on?

What does he have to gain?

I like your optimism, but I believe it is unfounded. They have pushed the Russian collusions story for a full year without evidence. I watched a guy on bitchute yesterday reacting to a Rick and Morty episode (no interest to watch myself but thought it would be interesting to see how the core audience views it):
bitchute.com/video/iOpH0hbynlBA
This is the type of mindless sheep that swallows everything (((they))) throw at him, who gets his political insights not from reading both sides of issues, but from a cartoon. I encourage you to watch it. If this thread is still up by the time you finish, I would welcome any thoughts or ideas on reaching such a person.

The book is probably not that bad.

Fuck you im going to call everyday until I get gorilla combat channel

>He is literally ruining years and years of hard won progressive victories
That's why he was elected, dummy.

>corruption
DOJ is investigating DNC corruption, will likely spread to the entire DC swamp as Mueller finds nothing actionable to pin on Trump himself.
>environment
Paris Accord was a shitty deal and the free market is already doing a great job producing clean/green energy. Pollution is at all time lows.
>public good
Vague nonsense. He's enforcing the rule of law and carrying out laws that congress passed twenty years ago that Clinton, Bush, and Obama all ignored in violation of their constitutional duties. Enforcing law and order is the best thing the government can do for the public good.

This. There is a saying around here that I agree with. Pol is 95% garbage and 5% gold. A lot of what you see here is bullshit, what is good and what continues to get propagated in future redpill threads is the stuff the proves to be true or insightful.

Force yourself to read that spew, user.

>somebody told me about the streisand effect
>somebody also told me about how trump hates fake news
>therefore I love fake news
>I didnt remember that the people that told me about the streisand effect were those same news agencies.

its not trump playing 6d chess.
the media just pwned your head with 1d chess.
because youre bluepilled.
gg

>blames others for being illiterate
>can't understand the first two sentences

Good job autismo.

I got drunk last night and legit tried to find the gorilla channel.
I didn't find it.

>author tells you its a work of fiction in the book
>the author is a lying racist Nazi fuck drumpf everything in the book is fact

user I.....

The book is fucking hilarious. It jumps between tones like you're flipping channels between some really awful thriller, a "filmed in front of a studio audience" comedy and some nonsense internet flash cartoons. It tries really fucking hard to mimic Trump's mannerisms in speaking with a fuckton of ellipses and dashes.

The "Gorilla Channel" joke is mundane compared to the sort of goofy shit in there.

>If this thread is still up by the time you finish, I would welcome any thoughts or ideas on reaching such a person.
I have a friend who watches the Daily Show for news unironically, so I don't even need to watch your video.

The way to reach these people is from the flank. They'll claim that all the evidence you present directly is lies and propaganda, due to their ideological blinders and cognitive dissonance. The best way to reach them is by example, acting like everything is fine, and pointing out how good things are in general without directly relating it to politics. For example, crime is way down, the economy is growing, the stock market although still in a massive bubble hasn't crashed yet, and we haven't gotten wrapped up in any wars in the last year. All positive!

Read Scott Adams' blog and books for more on persuasion.

Just like you force yourself to believe it? Did you just 4d chess yourself?

Ooof, that pic is some high caliber autism