I'm dead serious Sup Forums

I'm dead serious Sup Forums

Do you not listen to this song and feel bad for the innocent refugee children at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNqum-_5RhY

How the fuck can you not feel bad for these guys? Especially since the west perpetuated these wars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQqs-Cno5Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=FcD78oDCpi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should invade their countries and colonize them.

We don't listen. We've hardened ourselves. We want to spread death now. Do YOU not see and FEEL fear for the we will turn the world into our meat grinder?

>muh feelings

don't be dead serious, just die

Yeah dude, just blame everything in the west, it's not like sandniggers haven't been fighting each other constantly. We should totes let them come here, vote to erode our rights, inflame racial/religious tensions, and turn our countries into the same shit holes as theirs!

Get fucked faggot, uncontrolled mass immigrant will lead to our downfall if we don't stop it. The problem is that more than half our population doesn't see it as a problem, and the others that do see it as a problem are too lazy to do anything about it. The white man is fucked as long as he is unwilling to bathe in the blood of non whites/non Christians.

Tough times and tough situations create tough men.

Comfortable first world environment create weak men.

Tough men always dominate weak men and rape/colonize their women. And that is how civilizations collapse and get invaded by tough outsiders.

It's a recurring occurrence throughout history. You're lucky to see it unfold in your lifetime.

Thats terrible. Clearly they suck at building societies. We should take over their countries and teach them how to do it right.

youtu.be/uQqs-Cno5Bc

I feel bad after that video i can't lie

I'm sorry....did I just become the Daddy to the fucking world because they are too incompentent to have a life

Those fuckers should be washing your cars and their women should be sucking your dicks (literally) for saving their dumb asses

>"Ahmed's ancestors introduced to Europe Greek philosophy
Brought with them irrigation, mathematics and astronomy
Symbolically, irony of this horror isn't lost on me
Trying to get to Europe via Greece is where he's lost at sea"

this nigger went literal WE WUZ.

>produced by Agent of Change
same company produced dozens of literal marxist music videos on youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=FcD78oDCpi4

Define refugee. Are people in South Chicago who aren't in gangs, considered refugees?

>corrupt and decadent west bombs my country as an expression of its horrible culture
Haha better move there!

>niggers in perpetual war literally longer than history can recall
>oy vey goyim let them in!!!!

>People are getting fucked up because they're retarded
>We should let these violent retards into our home
No, that's not a possibility. Yes, I do feel bad for the children, as anyone should, but I'm aware of the nature of these people. They will go to other countries and turn them into their own. It's in their blood.

I'm not saying that nothing should be done. It's just that a more complex solution is required to this complex problem, and I don't know what it is yet.

If they going to stay in there than yes. If they're going to help terrorists, they I hope they die.

i have no power over what happens in the middle east.

nope, i dont feel bad, mainly because when we do help them all they do is start shit (ie rapes, terrorist attacks and demand sharia law)

As for “the west” starting this shit, youd do well to undestand that it is israel that started this shit, dirst with the iraq war, then with the syrian conflict. It is these two wars that allowed ISIS (islamic state of IRAQ and SYRIA) to be created.

A lot of those children are in awful positions, it is true. So are we, we are watching our own governments try to exterminate us slowly and quietly. I would gladly help those people, but not by bringing them to Europe.

You’re completely retarded. This is literally the first time that nations willing kill themselves, and was by no means a “conquest” on the side of you goatfuckers. A conquest would imply resistance, an armed force to resist this invasion with force. Here you have the opposite; people literally welcoming you and you choose to betray them.

Thinking you goat fuckers are capable of conquering anything is laughable, as we saw with Israel who does not feed its people the poison it is feeding to the west about diversity, they torched all of your nations in a mere 6 days like the dirty camel fuckers that you all are.

Thinking you are capable of conquering anything while being literal cattle to a country with a mere fraction of the US’s military might is a joke, just like your people who are slaughtered wherever they go the day people of that nation tire of your insolence.

>We should invade their countries, wipe out the native population of lesser protohumans, and colonize the land with our own excess population.

Dream a Little larger darling.

If there is any lesson to be learned from history it is:

>Don't be greedy. Just because it's cheaper and easier to use the native population for labour doesn't mean it won't have negative long term consequences.

>Hearts and minds doesn't work. Kill them all.

>Colonize with your own population. Even the dregs of white society will make a better country than the smartest of shitskins. (see Australia).

I do feel sad for them, but I'm more of a logical man than a feels man, and bringing people with a totally different culture here does nothing more than killing people at both sides in the end.
If they want to come and are willing to adapt then why not but otherwise it's better for everyone if they stay there.

I feel no more for them than I do a flea drowning in a toilet.