On Easter weekend 6 years ago, Madoka Kaname ascended to godhood and became hope itself

On Easter weekend 6 years ago, Madoka Kaname ascended to godhood and became hope itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/810799
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homura did nothing wrong

>6 years

Jesus Christ I feel old.

I'm surprised you guys are eager to see "Madoka" again. What do you expect from "her" at Easter?

The white sauce includes apples?

Sayaka a best.

>madoka was 6 years ago

>Madoka
It's Molly you dumb nip cock sucker

This is why we need Homura. She can rewind time. Where does time go?

Why does Mami love Homura so much?

I thought Walpurgisnacht was traditionally on April 30th?

oh no, what fresh hell have your wrought upon us?!

Any chance you could just fuck off for a few days and stop ruining every single thread.

>us
Just you. Enough is enough already. It's not even making anyone mad, everyone is sick of you. I am bored of seeing you spam the same shit every single thread.

Why are you so against their love?

I am only the second poster you quoted. I mostly just lurk Sup Forums, but was afraid that you might show up to destroy another thread.

You exact this same exact question last thread.
You already know the answer. You just don't care, because your only goal here is to harass and attack people.

Every single fucking day, !Akemi, every single fucking day.

Anyone with half a brain knows that those screen shots mean nothing and are not proof of anything. Yet every single day you post them pretending to be someone different.

Tell me, what are "all" the people who support crack shit brain dead retards? Where did all the shipping cancer retards come from all of a sudden?

Oh right, it's just you.

Easter?

I do care, I encourage their love. I genuinely want them to be happy with each other.

No, all you care about is spamming crack to attack people.

There is no love between Homura and Mami, and you know it. You spam crack shit because all you want to do is attack people.

>There is no love between Homura and Mami
Yes there is. Did you miss the obvious sexual tension between them in the earlier episodes?

Reminder that all of the meducas are a part of Araragi's harem.

I can imagine he has sex with Kyouko ever night.

No, I didn't miss anything, because it wasn't there.
You need to go to your doctor and get treated for autism. Because you clearly lack all ability to understand human interaction.

But, it's not like you even think that sexual tension was there, you are just spouting any bull shit you can in order to have an "excuse" to keep posting crack.

I guess you're going to be shitposting extra hard today. Because it's a holiday, and you are once again reminded literally no one wants to be near you.

>someone says they are against something
>you make it your mission in life to post it as much as you can to try and harass them
Really, what in the living fuck is wrong with you?
Do you see anyone else in the world act like you? Anyone at all.

>No, I didn't miss anything
You clearly did.

No, I didn't.

Say whatever you like, it won't change the fact that Mami is hopelessly in love with Homura.

Say whatever you like, it won't change the fact you don't care about Homura or Mami at all, and all you are doing is trying to harass people as much as you possible can. Because you are trying to make yourself feel less miserable as your whole life is a failure.

She technically did several things wrong.

Look at the post , everyone! It is actually Apple's reply to my post!!! "Madoka" = Homura
"Kyoko" = Madoka

I knew Apple misses Homura!

MadoHomu 4ever!

And for almost five of those years, Madoka threads have turned to utter shit.

Today was a good day!

They were for the right reasons.

She just does.

Not really.

You remind me of Sup Forums's Barneyfag.

Nothing right

lel

Whoever it is that is doing that thing that makes ack upset, just stop. He clearly has infinite proxies, so please just give us a break.

So? do they have sex in Yuri Heaven?

>that feel when I haven't and don't plan on watching the movies
Feels good man

On Eastern weekend 1984 years ago, Jesus Christ did it first.

Sayaka x Mami

I know for a fact all of !Akemi's spam was reported.
And it's funny how for hours the mod has done nothing but censor people who are against crack.

And it's clear he doesn't care about ban evaders at all, just censoring people, because he left !Akemi's "Lawn-chair" persona alone, even though that's one he ban evades blatantly with, see >xddd barneyfag
So you admit you're breaking the rules, how funny. You do realize you are the only person the site who runs around screaming about barneyfag, right? And of course, everything everyone says about you totally accurate.

And like always, !Akemi is just sitting around waiting for his thread to hit the bottom of the catalog so he can bump it, see He is sitting around waiting to bump threads like that on a holiday. Because literally no one wants to be near him.

Die you fucking Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/810799

Hey look, you are still sitting around bumping your garbage thread.
It's insane how you are so obsessed with spamming crack and shit posting like this.

You are the obsessive spammer. How is it wrong for people to want you to stop?

Why didn't you go on Sup Forums last night?
We had a lot of fun and we missed you.

>we
You mean you talked to yourself for hours on end?
Notice how you don't address the blatant hypocrisy by the mod. That's what proves you know full well you are breaking the rules and just don't care.

>6 years ago
Its been already six years since I've split with my family. I remember that watching Sayaka losing it I broke down and started to cry for hours, and I couldn't tell if it was for her or what was happening to me.
Its a lot of time. damn.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I died six years ago so I wouldn't haf to live through that hell.

You're too paranoid, ACK / Barneyfag.

Uh, wow, looks like I'm actually talking to the legendary ACK for the first time. Keep up what you're doing. Don't let those fuckers talk shit about you.

Not paranoid at all.
Like you always get told, !Akemi, paranoia is something that you can not reason with or justify. Considering that the only person who get accused of being you is someone who fits all your behavior patterns exactly, there is no paranoia. And one of your many tells is refusing to actually address anything that's said to you while just meta shitposting or spamming crack in reply. Give a single reason why many people would act like this and people should think it's not just you.

>Sup Forums has sufferend a full six years of madoka shipping, circle-jerking, role-playing and other related shitposting

It has honestly felt like 16.

AI YO

No, you actually are, !Akemi. Literally the only reason you made this post is to try and make it look like someone other than you thinks "ack" is actually real. But of course, you refuse to break the patterns in your behavior at all. And like always, you refuse to do anything other than meta shitpost or spam crack while ignoring what the post you're replying to says.

Kyouko and Homura

Calm down ACK.

Posting twice in the same minute is against the rules. It's called flooding.
And while ack is not real, you certainly are, and so is the autism you have which makes you think everyone is mad for not liking you spamming and ruining threads.

Madoka

It feels like yesterday

What's going on in this thread?

People feeling old. nothing different than usual

ACK is here and he's being autistic as ever.

Kill yourself.
You're literally just obsessed with bumping the thread so you can show off your shitposting for longer. You think you bumping the thread "triggers" people because they tell you to stop doing it. You think people saying anything means they are "triggered".

Pic related is ban evading and spamming the thread with shipping cancer like he usually does, because he's upset that no one will be his friend.

He swore the day he got banned that he would get back at people for laughing at him and him crying about not having friends. Literally, he actually cried. And he's been shitposting as hard he could ever since.

And then Homura, in a fit of autistic rage, fucked over the whole goddamn universe and shit all over the fuckign laws of physics and human morality and did this.

!Akemi, this person is shitposting like usual, and he thinks anyone who has a problem with his shitposting is the same person, as if it's impossible for more than one person to have a problem with him ruining threads for three years straight.

And you can always tell who !Akemi is, by how he refuses to back up him claims or give proof for anything he says.

Hey look, you are still spam bumping the thread, because you, unlike Homura, are actually autistic and you literally can't function without people catering to your safe space.

>fucked over multiple timelines
>stole millions of dollars worth of firearms
>treated human beings like disposable garbage
>killed her friends hundreds of times
>acted like a huge bitch in 99% of timelines
>killed a goddess
>acted high-and-mighty
>refused to let what was destined to happen, happen
>is a homosexual

The list really goes on and on, but I think you get my point.

The threads were actually good for the first year or so. Since Rebellion its been one long downhill ride.

I've used these threads for a little less than two years and it feels like no time at all.

Feel free to stop spam bumping your own thread.
Do you not think people can see how this thread was dead and hit the bottom of the catalog multiple times in a row, and it only started getting "used" when you saw someone in the thread telling you to fuck off.

See

>is a homosexual
this is her real sin

Ok, fine, so ACK doesn't exist. Whatever fits your beliefs.
Seeing this is and being here is weird talking to you is weird though.

When are you going to stop?

It's not your thread autismo-kun. You don't get to decide what happens to it.

What happened to that kevin-kun faggot?

It is impossible to have a good Madoka thread.

Archive says he still posts here. His last post was 2 days ago.

Yeah? So, being against shipping cancer and tumblr nonsense, which is extremely common, even more so on this site, is weird to see.
But someone spamming shipping shit and screeching about boogieman, which is not normal, is perfectly fine?

Got it.

It's not your thread, either. It's a public thing.
Which is why you ruining them constantly is so bad.
And it's funny how often you give away who you are by refusing to type correctly.

We had at least 2 that were free of idiots a couple weeks ago, with a lot of posters too. Too bad about this one.

tripfags ruined the threads

I don't give a single shit if this spammer exists or not, can you dumb fucking cunts stop barking for a single goddamn thread? do you fucking understand that this continous tinfoil hat faggotry is more annoying than anything that shroedinger cocksucker could possibly do?
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Wew, shut up ACK.

>tinfoil hat
You do realize you just replaced the word paranoia with tinfoil hat, right? There is still nothing of the sort.

What's more annoying than anything is you ruining every single thread.

Why are you replying to yourself like this? That's obvious your own post.
And again, it's funny how you refuse to use commas correctly because you think it "changees your posts styles" or some shit.

We are never going to have good threads again, are we?

Are you having fun?
Until those cancerous faggots get permabanned, no.

Not until ACK gets hit by a truck

You've dug your own grave, tripfriend.

If you actually want good threads, you have to be proactive about it. Go into the IRC channel and talk to the mods directly. Make sure they know everyone is sick of the spamming and shipping shit.

Also write feed back. Even though that largely goes ignored. They tell you to write feed back, and then you can say you sent it in, but it was ignored.

And what exactly did he do?

>posting phone screen shots while trying to samefag
For what purpose? Literally all you did is waste your time. Of course the (You) wouldn't be there. Also, to repeat what was said to you here Every single fucking day, !Akemi, every single fucking day.

Anyone with half a brain knows that those screen shots mean nothing and are not proof of anything. Yet every single day you post them pretending to be someone different.

Tell me, what are "all" the people who support crack shit brain dead retards? Where did all the shipping cancer retards come from all of a sudden?

Oh right, it's just you.

>Not until ACK gets hit by a truck
But people who are against crack are the one's who are right about you.

HomuraXKyoko, that is all.

So you know the mods channel, but never tried to make them notice the shitposting here?