America is founded as a Christian nation under God

>America is founded as a Christian nation under God
>Becomes incredibly wealthy and powerful
>America starts to turn away from God
>Is punished with a wave of degeneracy never seen before on this Earth
Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

quantamagazine.org/complications-in-physics-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis-20130524/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True my man

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

This basically.

Imagine being so pathetic that you believe in some sky daddy that was never proven to be real

You're that autistic finngolian who's a fan of the amazing banana man aren't you?

Haven't watched any AA videos, sorry. My point still stands.

Actually the evidence for God is so strong now that cosmologists are running away to a multiverse theory to avoid accepting our universe is an unnatural construct.

>B-b-but if we assume there are infinite universes then ours stops being improbable and becomes inevitable!
Pathetic

Funny how you didn't show any of that "strong" evidence. Surely you wouldn't hide it if it exists

herp derp muh christian nation

quantamagazine.org/complications-in-physics-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis-20130524/
>“Ten or 20 years ago, I was a firm believer in naturalness,” said Nathan Seiberg, a theoretical physicist at the Institute, where Einstein taught from 1933 until his death in 1955. “Now I’m not so sure. My hope is there’s still something we haven’t thought about, some other mechanism that would explain all these things. But I don’t see what it could be.”

>Physicists reason that if the universe is unnatural, with extremely unlikely fundamental constants that make life possible, then an enormous number of universes must exist for our improbable case to have been realized. Otherwise, why should we be so lucky?
Why indeed. Lets ignore the elephant in the room and just say it's because we had infinite chances to get this one.

Come to the light friend, the only rational explanation for existence.

>worshiping a kike
Good got.

Also, >protestants
>Christian

Stop taking these quotes out of context. Jefferson wasn't Christian, sure, but he acknowledged the benefits of the religion on society. He even attended mass.

Proving God doesn't prove any of the religions though

UR DUR MA RELIGION IZ GUD COZ IT SEZ SO

> America
> Christian

I thought the founding fathers were freemasons

Why would I bother making the argument about why it's the Christian God before I've convinced the other person there is a God in the first place? When you accept there is a God that's when we move onto "Ok why it's the Christian God", lets not put the cart before the horse guys

I bare witness that Jesus Christ is God

>A message to White Christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

One look at Sweden should make you run back to church.

Fifth Stage of a Godless Nation

"In the fifth stage, husbands and wives competed against each other for money, home leadership, and the affection of their children. This resulted in hostility and frustration and possible homosexuality in the children. Many marriages ended in separation and divorce."

>Becomes incredibly wealthy and powerful
It's easy to do that if you get your hands on a big portion of a vast continent full of resources, that you can exploit however you see fit.

Please stop posting frogs in monk's clothes. In the good old days, you'd get burned for displaying shit like that

Sweden has paid the price for abandoning God. Their lands shall be razed by the marauding hordes.

controlled opposition

expand on this user

Is that patch available for purchase anywhere?

I bear witness that he isnt. Your move.