This stupid little twat needs to be re-educated. She's begging for the eradication of her own Race, the little cunt

This stupid little twat needs to be re-educated. She's begging for the eradication of her own Race, the little cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/renireni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

Stop spreading the edit

what is the book even about lmao

stormfags getting t-t-t-t-triggered

Kek

it's amazing how many people can get easily triggered by a photo with edgy book in it

Reminder that anti-rape is anti-white.

Sadly everytime she tells people to avoid tallking about race, another ethnic group disapears.

I’d tell you, but I’m no longer talking to.

Shes so fucking hot.

>all my thoughts are someone else's
-society

How can you be angry about a book you all know nothing about.

She needs a good dick to put her in her place.

Sex is for making babies, degenerate

Where are the Khazar milkers?

Easy. The title. It is all that matters to her as well. If reading she will take it in passively and at face value. This is not a mysogynistic thing either.

Emma Watson is so fucking sexy and the fact that she's a feminist makes it so much hotter. I like bratty women.

Must not become Jewish

Truth.

Not when its anal.

I prescribe anal rape. Preferably 3 treatments a day until she starts showing signs of improvement.

Where do I pick up my tallit?

Open bobs and vagene emma.

SEXISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why are women so politically retarded? I love them, but they need to stay the fuck out of politics. All they do is destroy shit by following the 'let's just all get along!' mantra. It's actually pretty cute.

i\I read an article about it and basically some colonial invader is complaining that the indigenous population resents her presence on their isles and its not fair. Tough luck buttercup you should have thought about that before supporting Mandela and Mugabe while chanting kill whitey and down with Colonialism.
Indigenous British have a right to their homelands as well and thats what triggers little Hermine the most.

>let's just all get along!
This is actually a good approach to foreign politics.

The funny part is that white National Guardsmen and white Cops are the muscle of the forced integration movement. The Khazar Jews are the brain of the forced integration movement. Cute feminists who like acting tough are nothing but cheerleaders. Take out the Khazar Jew masterminds and the good goy white enforcers and watch the race mixer agenda crumble. (These people will have you tortured and killed for merely saying you want to live in a white community. They perceive kindness as weakness so don't show them any. Remember, they want to kill you for merely preferring white people. Most of them don't walk their own talk on integration either.)

Sodomy is a homosexual and sinful act I might add.

She's like the girl version of that kid from the Panic Room movie.

To some extent, I agree, but women are constantly taken advantage of, because they're too weak to say 'no.' They essentially boils down to being 'too nice.' That's why the let in foreign invaders.

6/10 girl who did one harry film series of note tries to remain relevant through showing which book she's reading.

WOW it's fucking nothing who the fuck cares about this washed up cunt?

Who cares what this little boy is reading? Nice hair, looks like a retarded southern simpleton with a mullet.

I'd black her.

If I read it, the government will stop killing natives in my country?

Does it even talks about it?

stop talking about race you racist

What have you done to my flag?

6/10 is generous. She was cute when we were 13 years old and watching the first few movies, but she grew up into the body of a pre-pubescent boy.

>a fucking leaf

she looks like a trap now

>Not posting the full Garrison

Flag bantz

truth is you stole our flag in the 50s, pissed on it and called it your own

Emma Watson?

(((emma watson?)))

why is she even paid attention to at this point?

>Emma Watson
>British
LOL her ancestors are notorious for harming worldwide race relations

>killed of natives in North America
>slaughtered Argentinians in South America
>started slavery in Africa
>displaced abos in Australia
>starved the Irish in Europe
>got the Chinese addicted to opium in Asia

The British have literally committed atrocities/genocide on every single continent in the world.

Mmmm, isnt it racist, according to current feminist ideas, to be color blind, ie not talking about race.

That may be, but I would prefer that Emma Watson not reproduce. Thus the anal rape.

Her career is still doing pretty well. She was in a huge Disney movie last year.

>when you're tired of being constantly proven wrong so you shut down all discussion

This desu

that nose looks a bit too unnaturaly perfect....
hmmmm....

Look at those eyes... eyes that cannot dream... insect eyes

>Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race

>oh hey, turns out all she ever does is talk about race
twitter.com/renireni

I got banned from commenting on Instagram because I asked how do you feel about "why I'm no longer talking to black people about race." Ya know, because if switching the race makes it racist, it was racist to begin with.

Apparently that is racist to say that. Don't mind the thousands of anti white comments rolling in though.

Who cares about Harvey Weinstein's dick ornament...

You've got some catching up to do son. Me me proud my boy.

>"How to keep a ruined career going."

Emma Watson was never hot. Get better taste in women.