Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

Envy

wtf do you think, leaf

>Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?
Not even being a weirdo here but the resounding answer is Y E S.

They often though struggle to find one because many white men do not want to date a black girl. They feel rejected and angered at this and lash out while secretly waiting for their white knight to rescue them from the ghetto. They also lash out because they feel like they'd be betraying their race for being with white guys and will be the subject of en masse racial ridicule among their own kind if they did acquire a white husband so they lash out on social media to look like they're down with the black.

Sheboons want daughters with good hair. White dick is the only way to get it.

That's treason too. nodiff if is a guy or a women

Okay, I'm not saying you should fuck niggers, I'm saying White men get are apex predators

Damn I guess Chris Brown really did do nothing wrong

sage racemix threads
niggers are lower than animals

>vomits internally

Wow, I'm not usually into bestiary but dayum nigga dat some fine ass, u gnome sayan?

Thats a sexy niglett.

swear to god pol gave me a black fetish, its literally at the point where i want to end my one sided relationship and get some black ass

>the shills have won

Too apelike, next please

It’s the same hating attitude of everyone who dislikes premium products.

It goes beyond that. For all their flaws most SJW blacktivists are not as stupid as most black males. They hate white people but end up with one since all available blacks are hoodrats

>Why do black women pretend to hate white men?

they do? hmmm... i went to DEMF couple of times and all the blk girls i met there were nothing but friendly and flirty. collected plenty of phone numbers

>tfw you will never get dominated by a strong alpha black woman

god dammit Sup Forums, stop giving me jungle fever

no wonder black americans call you crackers. white americans are truly demonic people

Why bitches love German autism so much Hans