>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU7v5A5P8BM
youtube.com/watch?v=aLE7OUkX8P8
archive.is/1vOhb
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/07/cia-boss-pompeo-vehemently-defends-trump-against-fire-and-fury-calls-book-absurd.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/iranian-oil-tanker-bursts-flames-after-colliding-chinese-ship-near-south-korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Miller lost... but Mueller will win

Maryland state Sen. Nathaniel T. Oaks has been indicted for taking cash payments in exchange for official business and interfering with an investigation.
While he pleaded not guilty, according to The Baltimore Sun, court documents show that he confessed to taking the money.

>Shit, Nathaniel get it together

maga

HEY GUYS THERE IS 48 FOR JANNIES PLEASE APPLY SO WE DONT HAVE LITERAL REDDITORS FUCK SHIT UP AGAIN
>HEY GUYS THERE IS 48 FOR JANNIES PLEASE APPLY SO WE DONT HAVE LITERAL REDDITORS FUCK SHIT UP AGAIN
HEY GUYS THERE IS 48 FOR JANNIES PLEASE APPLY SO WE DONT HAVE LITERAL REDDITORS FUCK SHIT UP AGAIN
>HEY GUYS THERE IS 48 FOR JANNIES PLEASE APPLY SO WE DONT HAVE LITERAL REDDITORS FUCK SHIT UP AGAIN

Shills in 4, 3, 2, ...

>Miller lost
Did we watch the same rape?
youtube.com/watch?v=vU7v5A5P8BM
>Mueller will win
Who?

Miller on CNN this morning, for evereyone who has not seen it yet.

>tfw 3 minutes of Truth sneaks into your show

Mr. President, we need pic related to happen

Love Miller, but he sounded like a Robot Rubio spewing bootlicking praise for his boss. It was beneath him. He should have told Trump no, I'm not going to call your senile trustfund ass a genius on CNN. He got some jabs in, but Tapper is a pro and got the knockout.

MUTTAMERICANUS COMMUNA

This is the angle that should be getting pushed on twatter imo. But I don't have one.

I applied like I always do but I'll probably be ignored like I always am.

Still have the nuclear codes cuck boi

A 29-year-old Moroccan asylum seeker, formerly living at an asylum home in the German town of Rees, is on the run after robbing several residents of the town and attacking them with an axe.

>replying to shills

MAGA

>Trump is about to put his mark on the US nuclear arsenal

>The Pentagon is putting the finishing touches on the first comprehensive review of US nuclear forces in nearly eight years. It's shaping up as President Donald Trump's signature nuclear weapons initiative in the face of a growing North Korean nuclear threat.
>Congress has recently called for the Pentagon to begin developing a road-mobile ground-launched cruise missile that could violate arms control treaties if it were deployed. For now, it's seen as a potential deterrent to what the US views as Russia's violation of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty by deploying new missiles capable of firing nuclear warheads.
>The review is looking at current needs and capabilities across the US nuclear enterprise, including nuclear laboratories, stockpiles and manufacturing facilities. It also is studying future needs for modernizing aging nuclear weapons, including missiles, submarines and bomber aircraft.

archive.is/1vOhb

Jake lead early by positioning Miller as "Hysterical" but Miller came back and by the end it was Jake that was clearly buttyblasted and rage quit.

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

y-ou too..

Do you get paid for shilling this dogshit or are you just a mentally deficient loser with nothing going on in your life? Trump's kids are going to be arrest soon and he'll either be impeached or resign. It's a certainty.

GLOBAL COOLING

CIA Director Mike Pompeo told Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace that President Trump's tweet on nuclear buttons is "entirely consistent with what we are trying to communicate."

Yet, The Media will cry about how Trump is deranged.

/ptg/ is reddit trash
you can't prove me wrong

>Hatred
>Flunky
Holy shit, he is going to war. Not pulling any punches.

Al Shaytan Al Kabir

Since before the dawn of Islam, Arabs have spoken of a great demon that inhabits the abyss. The demon was banished after defiling Mecca with his unclean blood. The demon is said to be able to partially leave the void in order to capture the souls and genes of people from around the world

Pros:
Massive spirit and gene damage
Can detect pure genes within a 5 mile radius
Massive resistance to all damage except banter
Can teleport through tears in the abyss

Cons:
Low physical damage
Partially blind
Unable to move away from abyss tears
Can't use weapons

DID TRUMP JUST SAY TO WATCH CNN???

>when it cools it warms

AWOO~

Miller is /ourguy/

Jake Tapper:
>"it's my show and I dont want to do that"
>constantly talks over guests
>cuts show off abruptly

who watches this shit

I'm feeling weird

el monstruo al devastacion

It's astounding how many people in the entire press do not understand banter.

As a native New Yorker I understand what talking shit looks like. The president talks a lot of shit and it's really fucking funny.

el sharto la marto

Looks like the third worlders are starting to file in

>>when it cools it warms

Right on cue

whatchu gonna do bout it blompfboi ? get fucked re*Dit

>Online Nickname/Handle
Is this to guarantee they only hire retarded Redditors?

Just like a refrigerator. The motor gets warm (even hot) while in use.

Miller's mild body Tourettes is mildly offputting. I guess you really can't take the slimly out of the jew

el diablo

Eh, probably proxies.

My guess is its bored folks on the weekend.

We are winning more and more support everyday. You cannot last.

Your cat has autism.

I like to reply to shills. Its fun to watch them get angry. The term "impotent rage" come to mind. Imagine how distraught they'll be when Obama is arrested for weaponizing the IC against Trump.

I want to repeat myself because not only is it trips of truth, but it is a good redpill.

----

The argument that the truth is somewhere in the middle is a meme that is manipulated to deceive people. If one side keeps pushing more and more to the extreme, then "the middle" shifts. See how that works?

So, one day "the middle" is here, and then a few years later "the middle" is way the fuck over there - the "middle" is moved by lies. You can't move the truth by lies.

>Jordan got nuked

hume with some bants

Obama is going to die in prison and there is nothing you can do about it.

trump is a retard
and /ptg/ should return to r/the_dipshit immediately

Surprise, posting off topic shit gets you nuked!
Who would've thought?

>Moroccan asylum seeker

Fleeing the brutal civil war in Morocco no doubt.

can confirm

No.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/07/cia-boss-pompeo-vehemently-defends-trump-against-fire-and-fury-calls-book-absurd.html

We are unfaltering in our belief. You are the shill.

>look mom i posted it again

So did Jake just cut out Miller from the interview?

Did you see the 60 year old man killed by a grenade in Stockholm in the subway?

Is...Is this the real thread?

whaddya gonna do cry about it

Saved

>cherry-picking the argument

>Breaking
>Not Baking
Oh shit, I thought this was Sup Forums. Did I click on /po/ again?

Go away Vee you gypsie scum

>So did Jake just cut out Miller from the interview?
Pretty much. Not before accusing Miller of projecting which was in itself pretty funny.

>So did Jake just cut out Miller from the interview?
Yup, they started talking over each other and Tapper tapped out.

No, it's just figment of your imagination.

>EVERYTHING HE DOES MAKES US SO ANGRY RAAAHGAHHAHAHAH
>BUT HIS SUPPORTERS ARE SO STUPID AHAHAHA
It's really like the entire left has manic schizophrenia.

You can see how much that Jew Tapper hates the truth, truth makes Jews angry.

Yeah and you're in it!

After saying that he had wasted enough of his viewers time.
CNN thinks that interviewing one of the top policy advisors and speechwriters of the president is a waste of their viewers time.

Is there a split? I'm baking and will continue to be until I say otherwise.

They live make believe.

(((They))) will LITERALLY burn the country to the ground before admitting they lied about the whole MUH RUSSIA shit

lol but muh 25th amendment though

Why didn't the previous thread reach bump limit?

Ah I just noticed. Spam got deleted. Killing that thread.

>Sessions has awakened.

>mfw It's Fareed Zakaria is on CNN right now shilling for regime change of Iran
>mfw he started by taking quotes of Tocqueville out of context and compares the French Revolution to what we see in Iran right now

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/iranian-oil-tanker-bursts-flames-after-colliding-chinese-ship-near-south-korea

yup, one of the reddit faggots even launched a "pol" twitter account shilling the donald tier garbage all day

It did, but then mods nuked spam and that pushed thread below 300

Gradually, I began to hate them.

MVP over here

PUBIC!

it looks like a janitor cleaned out the trash