more of these

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/simpsons_tweets/status/623948790131634177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

template

dumping some

Noice

Am I supposed to watch this or not?
I read everywhere that it's very sad, but the first two episodes looked like shit

Anyone have the NTR one? I thought this was that one, but it appears that I don't have it saved.

It picks up at around episode 38, not shitting you thats what I was told.

I dropped it after a couple of minutes, watched the whole series later and it was worth it. Especially Afterstory, go watch it

I don't get it.

twitter.com/simpsons_tweets/status/623948790131634177

Thanks.

It is really fucking dumb at times, but it has its moments. Especially later on. I wouldn't recommend it to people who couldn't get past the dumb parts, though. The sad parts only hit you because you care about the characters, so if you are forcing yourself past the dumb comedy part, you will probably only hate the show when it reaches the "real life" post-high-school part.

Oh man, that's hilarious.

good one

These are great

My favorite

Kek

How good is nationals compared to Saki?

I've actually only watched the first half of the first season of Saki. I loved shakunetsu though. people really into saki seemed to still like it though.
most importantly I think they are both TANOSHII

Pretty good, maybe a little weak on the crezzy mahjan visuals as with Achiga-hen. It may have been me expecting more.

Same in both regards. I love Shakunetsu but only watched Saki and thought it was OK.

Postan

>2
completely inaccurate
jk, nice job user

I don't get it

Obligatory

Didnt that guy kill some people and then offd himself because he couldnt pussy?

You sure this is good? I dont want to waste time on some ecchi trash

That guy is Rodger Elliot, who shot up a college in California because he was a fucking loser who couldn't get a girlfriend. He made a video and it's the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

People compare him to the re zero MC because both white knite and think they deserve a girlfriend

I've actually only read the manga, but the weg is spot on for that

wew

>Not using pic related for the last picture
Missed opportunity desu

Reminder that in the original novel she's forced to make an army of Ouja and dies falling from the sky with Lilan.

I laughed

Fucking episode 1 bait.

I dont get the last panel

The girls get crippled.Spoiler.

Nice spoiler baka.

Man this shit was great.

Girls have their patriotism get taken advantage of so they're coerced into fighting a war to protect their home from an abstract enemy and get crippled in the process. On their triumphant return, they may be borderline deified, but that will never make up for their lost bodily functions, and they learn that the fighting will never truly end; when they're no longer capable, when all they can do is lie down in a bed with only their own thoughts, not even permitted to die, then new soldiers will be harvested, and it will begin again.

At least until the last episode, but we don't talk about that.

Oh boy, oh boy, I've been waiting for one of these threads.

Oh, this anime
It was pretty fucking underwhelming, I don't know what i expected, but it wasn't what I got

if I made WEGs i'd have a train wreck in the second slot and a train that hasn't even left the station in the last panel