What was the exact moment you went full racist? For me, I think it was back in 2007...

What was the exact moment you went full racist? For me, I think it was back in 2007, when I watched this video of what used to be a church in Rotterdam:

>dumpert.nl/mediabase/17791/1ef5ed7b/an_nasr_moskee_voorheen_mathenesserkerk_te_rotterdam.html

I'm not racist.

there is a board for this and it isn't Sup Forums

when i saw cop killing unarmed black guy

Never because racism is evil and it leads to terrible things in your life

Sup Forums is not a racist board

>churches

The day when I visited Malmö
t. Íslensk traveller

never

Since birth I have hated wh*Tes

how's Malmö? Most internet info seems a bit too biased

It's full of shitskins. Just like some places in Paris

why so racist? racism is bad!

the day i was born

its weird mejn friend
like, i hate pajeets and chinks, i hate their smell, i hate their culture, and what they've done to my country but when i talk to them personally... i feel like we can be good friends y'know? maybe it's just how i was raised and eventually i'll stop being "racist"

hell maybe i'll even marry a qt pajeeta or chink

In fact, it is not. Now go have sex with a rolling doughnut, you dozy cunt

When I first saw how pathetic wh*Te """"""men""""" really are

How manly, attacking children with glasses.
Truly the peak of human kind.

How do you know those white "kids" weren't pissing on their lawn

U don't know the story jap

I'm all ears

this

During the 90s when Iraqis, Somalians and other shitskins came here and started fucking up.

What makes you think I know story behind some random gif ?
I don't.
that's why I am not making retarded statements like

retard

why do you need a story to make an observation?
attacking children with glasses
this is a description of the video
you just need your eyes to see it
but maybe it's too much to ask from the top of slav

You need story to make a judgement.
When you kill a person intent can make the difference between lifetime and possibly going out of the jail sometime.

When you kill someone on construction site because the equipment was faulty, it's not your fault.

When you kill out of hatred it is.

The child having glasses doesn't mean shit.
It's not justification to not kick his ass when he deserves it.

You don't know if he deserves it, that's why you are UNABLE to make a judgement.
The american argument

Why didn't the white boys just ride away?

when i first saw white """"""people""""""

says the beaners cousin

they relaxed

When I opened up tinder in a black city.

>What was the exact moment you went full racist?
I never did. I went racial realist with rapefugee crisis, but that's not racism. It's realism. And I acknowledge, that among the see of grabage that want to leech of welfare there are genuinely people who want to seek for better life. It doesn't change the fact that statistically taking them in, like West Europe does, is retarded.

obvious setup. The bikes weren't stolen and the guy stood there with camera for no reason.

My whole family hate nogs and mudslimes.
Such is rural living life.

>full racist

thats a jew word, I am not racist. I am a racial realist. And the moment I became a full racial realist was in the boring confines of study, when more evidence outweighed in favor of racial realism outweighed the jewish narrative by far.

It's a warzone with extra rape included.
Crime rates are lower in Kabul for example.

Absolute racism is retarded. Individuals should always be treated as individuals. Races obviously have different traits, but thinking a black doctor is a nigger and has less value than a white junkie is completely ludicrous.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

When I was in high school, I asked a girl out and she said no. A few weeks later she blew the QB of the football team. He was black. It was then I realized my flaws were not my own and it was actually a global conspiracy by (((them))) to make women crave black dick. So now I cry about black people on Sup Forums to avoid the harsh reality that my failures are my own.

when I saw the video of this jewish dyke in Sweden promoting European diversity

Freshman year in highschool when I went to a mostly all white school but the one nigger we did have was STILL a fucking problem to be around. Like really? There is one of you and it's still a god damn issue. Don't seem to have a problem with the other muti-100+ upperclassmen at the school. Don't see them trying to pick fights with 14 year olds but the nigger is doing it.
Then in classic nigger stats the guy ends up going down to LA to visit family and gets shot/killed outside a movie theater. Looking back now, I guessing he was lashing out due not wanting to be northern Cal at an all white school. Yet still, that was the start.
I backed off a bit in college as I was around well educated black men/women as instructors. Then once I was out of school and really around other races and how they act I got pretty racist again.

You want my date of birth?
Your names not Zuckerburg is it?

What does racist mean?
It has no solid definition
OP could mean anything from being realistic to being evil.

I never went full racist. Dabbled a bit when I was more ignorant, but I came to a realization a few years back.

There's two subraces in the human race. The first one is made of or decent folk. They worship the one, true God, go to work, pay their taxes, raise their kids, and generally contribute to society. Sometimes they make mistakes, but they don't let that get in the way of doing mostly good for those around them. The people in this group are comprised of all manner of peoples of every color, shape, size, and background.

And then you have niggers. Just fucking niggers that fuck everything up for the decent folk in this world. They are also comprised of every color, shape, size, and background. They play the victim. They blame other people for their fuck ups. They don't care to contribute to the betterment of society. They only care for themselves and fuck anyone who gets in their way. They are the ones that generate the stereotypes for their particular group (gangbangers for blacks, MS 13 types for Hispanics, white trailer trash for whites, poos for Indians, etc). These are the mother fuckers who deserve to be removed from society, walled up on an island somewhere and forgotten.

TL:DR I'm not racist. I just hate the niggers of society.

After the Michael Brown shooting.

Perfect body

My evil knows no bounds... wa hahaha!
Drink soy lattes and wear pink willy hats you utter fools
Zip it!

It's been an ongoing internal battle for me. I was taught to internalize egalitarianism in spite of my own personal experiences. Fucking Commiechusetts. The worst kind of trouble makers were blacks, and poor whites indulged in black "culture". By the time I left high school I couldn't ignore my personal experiences

>muh dick

this docu series and leftwing indoctrination back in primary school

If you're White and stick around on /pol for any length of time you will be.

>willy
Meant to write woolly but I type with my left hand which is my most evil hand of all. So if the hand wants to go with willy I just let it happen.
Because I'm evil (pic related. Me as an infant in Belgium)

Digits of truth

Youre late.

Besser spät als nie.

My very first job as a cashier in a grocery store. Witnessing first hand the disproportionate amount of Latinos, most didn't even speak or understand English, were paying with EBT food, government cash, and WIC checks at the same time. Made me absolutely sick.

Funnily enough, I'd say the ratio of blacks to whites with EBT was actually pretty close. Slightly more blacks with EBT and WIC, but plenty paid with cash as well.
I don't think I ever saw a white person use WIC though.

>dumpert.nl

The NAZIs were very futuristic.
Here's the dance off they had with Poland.
They got moves.

You liar, QBs aren't black!

I didn’t become one.

I did realize how cancerous it was during 2015 by the far left when they REALLY began pushing anti-white shit, then again in 2017 by the Stormfags sucking on Dick “Marx was right” Spencer’s benis.

I’m not insecure and you shouldn’t be either. Identity politics is a Marxist game.

Probably when everyone else decided to play feel good and I wanted to actually get something done that wasn't just drinking and fucking.

Your fate is sealed my apprentice. Digits don't lie.
But I'm the daddy. You'll have to be #2. You do not have an option.

I'd fuck that anime, too, leaf.

Ann is superior to Futaba

>Blessed trips of Kek

Checked

When they taught me about aboriginals in school

What were they trying to achieve by telling us how a race of people were here for 6 gorillion years and they only invented a stick

I never cared to look up what that pic implyijg

>Spoken by none other than one of Trotsky's 'white negroes'; the remnant of social engineering shat out by the Jew after it consumed your country.

An eye opening moment when was a lower class old black lady was shaking her head at checkout. She pointed that the Mexican lady I just took care of, who used EBT/WIC, had a designer handbag. I could see the sadness and anger on her face.

Racism is bad and also a crime.
And crimes are for blacks and mudslims.

When I looked at the data. Stop pretending. You cannot be truly realized unless you can logically explain it. Just using one clip that makes you feel sad is cuck shit. Be serious or drop the act.

Sorry to see that you are retarded, user.

In the 80's from age 12 onward until I moved away for university and got access to a proper library and ended up reading things written by people who turned out to be minorities and also I began to meet people from different walks of life.

I doubt they really invented it. It prolly just surprised them one day by hitting them in the face.
They just wander around eating bats and stuff, fairly benign really. Now America, they've got problems.

Soy latte with your attempts to feel good?
You now cause harm to feel good (support PCness) It's addictive you know.

Fallout time
Pol makes me enjoy working my way towards cannibalism (the endurance SPECIAL tree).
It's just like real life in Europe today.

I think I was like 12 at the time, I was bullied all the time by blacks and Arabs.
All you're saying is that you lost part of your survival instinct, which is sad.

going to be funny watching all these wet noodle peterson faggots get eaten.

>let me see what plato sai-aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they didn't want to be racist

I was born in Brazil, so if you're really white you're basically born racist.

I was always racist. All sane people are.

When blacks made themselves my enemy.

>implying non-whites can’t be racist too
Hanging around Sup Forums long enough will turn anyone racist

Chinks were always racist though, even against each other which is sane imho and actually made chink countries stronger

Whom would nogs be racist against though? They are the problem together with mudslimes and pajeets

I worked admissions for basketball tournaments and ran the site. Most teams were either all white or black from all over the country. Not only are blacks different, but painfully so. The white families were respectful for the most part, paid their admissions with no grief and didn’t cause problems aside from the usual “dumbass mom” or “entitled Dad” for the most part blacks were loud. Rude and entitled. Let their little nigs run around and with no sense of agency over then Ohh and obama.

ive been here for years, i hate noone

When I saw whites for what they really are. Cumskins are nothing but degenerate disgusting creatures with no soul. It would be the best for the human race to exterminate cumskins

>Moe van dit soort popups? Installeer dan de Deze pugin om van het gezuer af te zijn.

H-haha, yeah, gezuer af I guess...

DAS RITE

I'm going to speg out here like Sargon. Well, what do you mean by racist? I don't hate anyone because of their race/ethnic background but I am a race realist. Race exists and it has real-world implications so it does matter.
I don't hate Latinos at all. In fact, I have great respect for Latinos it's just that I want to save my group white Europeans from extinction.
According to "the left" I'm an evil, nazi, racist, bigot", but in reality, I'm not I just have common sense.

It was when I started watching the hoards of sandmonkeys rampaging in Europe and reading about them raping and murdering human beings. On more than one occasion, it enraged me to the point of nausea.

The inferior species known as "Muslims" or "Middle Eastern" has proven itself to be a waste of life. The shitskinned trash needs to be exterminated.

Growing up in Baltimore.

this is retardation, why not run?

w-what's that like?
asking for a frend

>What was the exact moment you went full racist?
I'm bipolar so I'm racist at one minute then I'm ultra liberal the next

I was always race realist
For me it was evident that blacks where inferiors to whites just by learning about history