I'm coming to Denmark my boys

My company is sending me to Denmark for 6 months, what do I expect my Danish bros?

Does everyone speak and understand English?
Are you guys racis towards Indians? Will I be getting any Danish pussy? How's food and suggest cool places to visit near Nordborg?

Other urls found in this thread:

universe.dk/en
youtube.com/watch?v=rvHY9ymqMJw&t
educations.com/search/engineering-hungary/c9-d954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally had to google where Nordborg is. And I'm from Southern Jutland.

Who is greater, Shiva or Vishnu?

I think you'll be fine as long as you don't defecate on streets.

So, that's not a good place to be for 6 months?

They're all same.

Well, I don't know. I've never been there. And I don't know anybody who has.

In any case, there is a refugee center in Aabenraa, so there might be some people who mistake you for a refugee. Just get that out of the place when you meet folks.

Also, they speak a very funny form of Danish down there, and there is a big minority of Germans, as that region have shifted between Germans and Danes.

I don't think they'll like your little brown penis too much bro

Oh, and if you want to give a nice comment to the locals, tell than that you love their cakes.

impossible, look at his flag

Okay mate thanks for the kind advice.

Noooooo not the pure Danish women

Nordborg on Als?

Strange place to be sent to... Its a tiny town with a small castle near the centre, except for that there is not much else to look at in the town, except for the church perhaps.

However, Augustenborg further south is a great little town with a nice palace, and Sonderborg at the southern point of als that connects to Jylland, is a nice fairly large town with a castle in the centre as well as the famous Dybbol Molle ramparts.

This is probably the same streetshitter that wants to go to Latvia. Nice LARP. Now back to harassing 'women' on Facebook, pajeet.

Also we dont like poos here, but we like arabs even less so make sure to make it clear that you are not arab

>Arial view of Nordborg

I just searched Danish girls and Jesus Christ, top-tier!

Thanks and you guys are so good and welcoming, I'm glad I'm coming and working for a company from such a nice country.

Yes but they will be ugly if you brown them!

In Denmark, they do not have designated shitting streets. Instead, you're supposed to use TOILETS like a GODDAMN HUMAN. Can you at least do that, Prayesh? Good.

Wrong Aquafresh.

>implying any of them will agree to suck street shitter dick

I've seen more bizarre things

imagine how self-absorbed she is

nice to look at, but i imagine cancer of the personality would be too much for me

Leave that to me swedefags.

Danfoss universe is worth a visit

universe.dk/en

back to >>/bant/ fucking poo

Familiarize yourself with one of these.

Nobody wants your hate here mountainjew, back to counting illicit currencies.

>Danfoss
That's my company.

Denmarks' bobs are about to be so open

Thats cool. They got a theme park based on science

Don't expect people to socialize with you in the streets, Danes mostly keep to themselves until they drink some beer. After that, if you are a nice person, they are super friendly. I wouldn't say Danes are racist, we say racist shit just for laughs though, so be a good sport if they joke about your race. In most cases it is to gauge if you are self deprecating. A virtue Danes value very much. Everyone speaks English, most very well, there are a few who are straight up retarded with the language but nowhere near the retarded levels of Germany or France. Southern Danish girls are pretty easy. Food is fine, lots of fibre. Don't know much about Nordborg.

Enjoy your stay.

Just behave yourself poo. I'm sure you'll be fine. Maybe try hooking up with all those hot refugee women.

just tell them to open bobs and vegen and all will work out

Yea, I visited that website.

Seems really cool place/people to be with user.
I can't tell how excited I am, btw I'm just 23.

Danes are not really that sociable with strangers unless you have some mutual friends, or have a group to go out with. And if you want any luck, I hope you're less creepy and smelly than your average Indian. Not kidding, half the time I meet one of you guys, you smell of strange spices and completely drop your spaghetti around women.
So take a shower, don't eat that garlic omelette or whatever and try not to be too much of a sperg, and you'll be okay.

Haha. You will NOT get any danish pussyxD but people won't really be racist either. As long as you don't talk to anyone, Indians are easily ignored.
You might have a hard time even buying a prostitue as they only want ethnically white men, unless the prostitute is from a shitty country ofc.

you can visit finland too, but remember, pork is our national food.

not more self absorbed than any random chick
besides, high T women will give you sex more often than other girls and will appreciate your aggressive masculinity

Okay, I'll keep that in mind and will use extra Dior Sauvage.

You're not helping captain.

I absolutely will Finnbro.

Danish humour is pretty abrasive and in many cases pretty racist/sexist. Foreigners often confuse this with genuine racism/sexism, but it really isn't. So don't get too hung up on it if someone takes the piss out of you, 99% of the time it is done in good faith and literally just for laughs. People around here are pretty anti-social in public space and as you walk down the street, you'll notice that the majority of people will keep to themselves and not engage in small-talk. This goes for pretty much all aspects of daily life over here in a public setting, be it at the bus stop, in the street or in the grocery store. Everyone makes sure to respect people's personal space to the best of their ability. Of course if you're in an emergency or you get lost don't hesitate to ask someone for help. Being loud in public space is also frowned upon, in general anything that might inconvenience others is a no-no.

This all changes when alcohol gets involved though. There is a huge drinking culture in Denmark and you'll find that people get a lot more agreeable/sociable the moment they get some beer down the hatch. If you're looking for fun in your spare time, go get drunk with some of your colleagues.

In general just don't get too far ahead of yourself. As long as you approach people with a friendly and humble attitude, don't act like hot shit and put some effort into your presentation, you'll be perfectly fine.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

This. but I think it's genetic, there are poos/darkies in my local gym and all of their sweat stink like spices, and I'm not kidding. Straight up spicy food smell.
This, especially in Als where he's going. Even in the communist shithole around Copenhagen where I live most girls don't like non-white males as partners, however there of course are more coalburning race traitors here than other places in the country.

top one meant for

Okay boys I got some idea.
You all have a great day.

Stay at home you h1b rat

Why are you faggots helping this poo to come brown your country some more?

Actually, right now we have a huge political debate in the media, on how we are scaring away foreigners coming here to do specialized work, because we do actually need you.
Could you maybe reach out to me on Sup Forums, when you get there, and give updates'n'shiet?

Because they're not hateful and retarded like you and they have a culture of their own.
I would never come to US whatsoever fatboy.

Because we legitimately need him, if we want to follow the economic boom that is happening right now.

It's actually night-time here and if I shitpost more I'd late for tomorrow.
I'd maybe see you tomorrow at Sup Forums.

alright, good night

so now we have to suffer literal shitskins planning sex romps in Evropa on 4chuj. no ja jebix, the internet was a fucking mistake

Denmark is very white, bland and boring...look to be the focus of everyone attention like youre a clown in a circus

>because we do actually need you.
no, we don't actually need any foreigners. europeans can do the job just fine even if it means mr shekelstein won't get as many profits and the property values won't go up.
We don't "need" anybody.
youtube.com/watch?v=rvHY9ymqMJw&t

>I would never come to US whatsoever fatboy.

This is why we need to be retarded and hateful.

>Danecucks helping a brown who wants to fuck their women

because us Danes are trying to outcuck Sweden

I don't think ms. Sorensen will suddenly get off her welfare and take an engineer education.

Hello fellow Danfoss employee. There's nothing in Nordborg, stay in Sonderborg if you can. Bella Italia is pretty good. You'll likely be disappointed with the Indian restaurant (Curry Leaves or something).

If you want cheap beer, drive to Germany instead of getting it in Denmark.

Enjoy your stay :)

While you're there, try to take a "refugee" home with you as a wife. Every little bit helps.

How about posting this thread on Sup Forums you curry-eating gremlin? You know, the board made to discuss cultures as a whole? Or /trv/ if you're actually serious? Sure, it may be slower, but at least you won't be shitting up Sup Forums just like you do with the streets.
Reddit really is feasting on the carcass of this board.

He is some random poo coming over for 6 months. Who cares? If he was immigrating id want to kill him ofcourse.

Fair point, but what if he likes it? What if he stays?

He won't. Rapefuges are sad when they get stuck in Denamark. At one point Denmark was ready to process them but they refused and said they wanted to go to Sweden

>unironically being a cuck
wew lad
kek

He cant just stay. Most likely wouldent be accepted since he is not a rapefugee

Everyone speaks english. We're not german.
Racist towards indians? Not that much. Our major problem is muslims.
Danish pussy? If you try hard. Of course there are race mixing sluts out there, but being indian is seen as a weak and rapey race..

fucking indian piece of shit fuck off Europe is full.

also, stop reproducing like animals you human trash

What part of Denmark has the dark featured Danes? My gpa was a Dane, his hair was blonde up until his 20s, then it turned jet black. Is this unique to a certain region?

They literally have these posted in the bathrooms in the main building. I hope Pajeet can figure it out.

Also, my mom looks like this woman, what part of Denmark has this phenotype?

KHAN'D

>I hope Pajeet can figure it out.
6 months is probably enough time. Probably.

>because we do actually need you.

that the fuck is going on in Denmark? you actually need 3rd world mongrels to keep the country rolling?

wtf kind of a shit country is that?

You guys don't produce enough engineers buddy.

Not really, he might stem from the huguenotts, a sect of christians from northern france that migrated to Denmark in the 18hundreds. Could also just be coincidense, quite alot of dark brown haired germanics out there. He has blue eyes right?

blond hair in men usually turns dark during puberty

that's how it works everywhere

we produce not only hungarian engineers, but foreigners as well.

educations.com/search/engineering-hungary/c9-d954

much more than your failed feminist cuck country

Yes blue eyes

Is that where the Christensen name comes from? I know it's also popular in Germany as well.

Pic related, kys

I have brown eyes, lot of us have that.

Fuck af, vi er fulde. I begge betydninger.

>I begge betydninger.
That doesn't make sense

Han er jo fuld.

the same happens for people with red hair they turn brown once when become older etc

Its a minority but some do have brown eyes.

No Christensen, just means the son of Christian. The name Christian does stem from someone who adheres to christianity.

All the -sen names mean "the son of X" like Petersen, Jensen, Nielsen, Hansen etc etc

we don't need engineers you keep wanting to sacrifice our demographics just so you can get "muh economic boom".

are you us? that's a spot-on description of a average finn.

I can be a software dev, do I have to speak Danish? What websites do I find work?

>the amount of cucks humoring this poo.
If you're expecting a warm welcome you're in for a bad surprise. You're going to southern Jutland, my poo-friend. the Jutes have seen enough of foreigners and they won't see you as some quaint, far-east exchange student.
Old people will dislike you because they're racist and young people will dislike you because you don't speak their language and can't relate to them on anything, because you've lived in pooland your entire life.

>tl;dr: Fuck off, we're full.

>mountainjew

>Indian wishing for white pussy
You will kill yourself once you find out how incredibly unwanted Indians are here in the West

Maybe. Danish not super necessary.

I notice Danes have "sen" and Swedes have "son" in their last names. Why the difference?

Also why is Sweden allowed to have much prettier land than Denmark? They cucked you guys hard, no?

What do you exactly do, my fellow Pajeet?

Because Danes are contrarian sons of bitches. In all reality it should be -son.

Ahh.. Is this the part where we laugh it off because Danes value self deprecation?

Why is it the brown people are always coming here but we're never going there?

>Also why is Sweden allowed to have much prettier land than Denmark?

Watch your mouth mutt, Denmark is the most beautiful land in the world. Skåne is still danish, its just currently under swedish occupation.

You're welcome in India anytime, burger.

Denmark YES!

Who has better looking women?

Also, why does Denmark need diversity when there are only 5 million of you or so? Doesn't that seem a bit strange? It's not like there's very many of you to begin with. I blame Sweden, you guys should invade them.