Pedophile Priest With HIV Who Raped 30 Children, Found Crucified Outside Church

So this piece of shit raped up to 30 children and was personally pardoned by the pope himself, moving him to another church as pedophile priests usually are. However, a based drug's gang known as the Knight's Templar meted out their own brand of justice, crufifying the faggot and indulging in tortures such as dripping his head with hot tar and cutting off his nads to stuff in his mouth.

Is it time for the catholic church to go for good? They sit on vast swathes of wealth, demanding more and yet more from the poor, they fuck up countries like africa in not allowing the use of condoms and the pope is involved in faggotry like pushing Europe and the US to accept migrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/4263392/pedophile-priest-hiv-raped-30
combatsportshaven.com/2017/12/28/pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children-found-crucified/
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5122443/Colombia-deports-Israeli-accused-promoting-sex-tourism.html
catholicnewsagency.com/news/does-the-mexican-priest-who-allegedly-abused-minors-even-exist-95510
freethinker.co.uk/2016/09/11/church-fearful-for-the-safety-of-alleged-paedophile-priest/
rferl.org/amp/serbia-orthodox-church-bishop-orgies-rape-scandal/24965214.html
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html
archive.is/x23b2
archive.is/iQkTC
archive.is/huWOz
archive.is/zwU4I
archive.is/rVyVv
archive.is/ybwZF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nairaland.com/4263392/pedophile-priest-hiv-raped-30

Link but it's such a unique case you can probably find it jewgling. Personally, these spics are almost certainly /ourguys/ in showing how to deal with pedophiles.

Gibs proof plox

Nigga i aint clicken that

nairaland is african Sup Forums

combatsportshaven.com/2017/12/28/pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children-found-crucified/
Maybe this then, if you'll click this shit nigga.

Pedophiles are guaranteed to get lynched down here. You never see police arrive so fast other when informed that the community caught a thief or a pedo.

Pedos then get thrown in jail and they dont do much better there, basically all that horrible jail video shit you see on liveleak.

Meanwhile in the axis of cuckolding, you fucking white people want to promote this shit and threat them as a sexual preference. I dont hate whites due to their color, i hate them because their god dam retarded stupid leftist ideologies.

>Venezuela
>Pedos then get thrown in jail
Unless they are Cuban.

If this happened then why hasn't even one credible news source reported on it?

You dumbasses will believe anything. It's another made up story from a clickbait site.

Fake and gay

>a based drug's gang

What does the sign say around his neck

A priest who rapes kids is not a Christian. They don't follow the Bible. You can't group him in with the religion.

Pure memery. Nigger and shit skins are the ones who actually molest kids at much higher rates than whites and your torturing in prisons is usually just gang and monkey-power-hierarchy shit.

Ave hail to Caesar.

Maricon.

You sound like the same guy saying don't blame Islam for Isis or suicide bombers because they're not real muslims.

bro the pope isnt catholic anymore

The kingdom of heaven does not exist upon a rock of temporal power and excess, but of faith and charity. Peter's Dynasty has been broken.

Not this rubbish again...

That's movie-like Frank Castle-tier karma justice.

ALL. CHRISTIANS. ARE. PEDOPHILES.

>calls whites retarded leftists
>gave FARC guerrilas balance of power in his congress
>let’s israeli pedos operate with impunity in his country and only deporte them when it can’t be ignored any more (link related)
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5122443/Colombia-deports-Israeli-accused-promoting-sex-tourism.html

Hey idiot, please wake up to the fact that jews hate white people and travel to every white nation in order to promote their faggotry in white nations. Every rainbow flag bullshit you see in western nations is orchestrated by white hating Jews. Jews are vengeful and pathetic and have been pulling this same tactic for millennias. At this point it’s obvious and sad. Don’t fall for the jew tricks in western nations.

Jews aren't white, retard.

Catholics are a Talmudic cannibal cult just like the Jews.

spics are subhumans, no surprise they behave like the monkeys they are

>You can't group him in with the religion.
you can if the pope pardons him tho

>based drug's gang
kill you are self

lol this is so fake I can't believe you people are stupid enough to fall for this

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*INHALE*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where did Jesus said in the Bible that rapping a kid was okay and should automatically bring a papal pardon?
Now where did Mohammad say that all unbelievers should be beheaded wherever they are?
Also child marriage is legal in Islamic countries, m8.

This is the real photo

Fucker even looks like possessed

Nah just edgy cartel gangs trying to "win" local favor. Only this time some one got the bright idea to do it in the traditional cartel hyper violence way so people remain afraid of them.

>Speaking to reporters, police spokesman Manuel Moreno Rivas said:
>"This looks like the work of a cartel, so we won't get any answers on this one."We might as well chalk this case up as a suicide."I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over that, will they?"We heard what this guy had done to those kids, so let's just leave it there."

lol mexico

The clergy deserves the same treatment as the Dalai Lama from anyone who could possibly lay a claim on that glittering monument to corpulent decadence.
Imagine what they could've built, if their priests and nuns could marry and indulge in life as God intended it, if that money went to caring for the children from those unions and the church's works instead of gilded toilets and fancy jewels. They could've been an actual cult of holy men and women who could actually reach people besides Africans who don't know any better.

It's like someone buying steak with ebt, except that ebt is the owner's to spend and no one who makes that money for them is under any illusions about how well it's being spent.

Not fake idiot. Pick up a spoon.

The Pope defines what Catholicism is. That is literally what your retarded religion is.

Based Knights.

Would've been more satisfied by a disgruntled parent doing it.

Something about a cartel punishing a kiddy fucker sours it for me. As if those cunts aren't 50 times more barbarous than that nonce ever thought of being.

Catholic church says the priest doesn't exist.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/does-the-mexican-priest-who-allegedly-abused-minors-even-exist-95510

The article said he was in a tree, in front of his church

That photo is from 2012 you lying faggot. The priest story is literal fake news.

Wow! it's true people become commies because they don't understand reality.

> As part of Pope Francis's "more merciful" approach to child abusing clergy, Ataulfo was relocated to a different church to seek "prayer and forgiveness for his sins."

This really has to stop. It has been the bane of the Catholic church since Vatican II and only the last pope tried to put an end to it. The current pope is reversing back to such evil, and it's not good!
This gang did good, though they should have hung him another way as this priest didn't deserve dying in a similar pose as the Christ.

T. Catholic.

ima guess it was latin america

"No true faggot" fallacy.

Hey Muslim user, how are the 5 child brides?

If you were white you would have the IQ to understand Jewish cultural manipulation.

It's not just Catholicism. This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't worship kikes.

freethinker.co.uk/2016/09/11/church-fearful-for-the-safety-of-alleged-paedophile-priest/
rferl.org/amp/serbia-orthodox-church-bishop-orgies-rape-scandal/24965214.html

Nope. 0/10.

Good riddance, and take warning, degenerates: this is how your ilk will be punished in our lands when the day comes.

noice
two thumbs up

except that your age of consent is like 12 and sephardic jews openly pimp your children to other jews

Nuke the vatican

Just got here...
VERY HAPPY TO READ THAT PEDO WAS DESTROYED BY RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE.
going to read the thread to get more detail.

Thanks OP for this thread.

Why is it always white men doing this shit? Pizza gate is also all white men...

Lol this is literally flat earth tier fake news. Look at the shooped photo for flips sake

Why would any sane parent allow their kid to be alone with this guy?

touch not my Prophets and do my servants no harm

If this is fake, then who the fuck is that guy? Looks demonic af.

Is this guy one too?

>Pedophile Priest
>Found Crucified Outside Church
MOAR!
MOAR!!
MOAR!!!
MOAR!!! HANGING PEDOS. MOAR PLEASE.
MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS

That's rubbish.

It isn't. It seems that way because they get press coverage.

You honestly think there isn't pervy activity among blacks and hispanics? They're usually not in prominent positions, so it isn't a big story

Then you are Protestant or Orthodox

All of those links are literal fake news. You are a gullible retard. I bet you believe in Q and meganon too. Gtfo my board schizo idiot

I that stare real or is it photo shopped?

Meanwhile in burgerland
>serve less than 5 years for sexually abusing minors
>most you get is house arrest
>the horrors of having to live at home ;(

You need to spend more time studying what the Church actually teaches. From Lumen gentium, the dogmatic constitution on the Church:
>But the college or body of bishops has no authority unless it is understood together with the Roman Pontiff, the successor of Peter as its head. The pope's power of primacy over all, both pastors and faithful, remains whole and intact. In virtue of his office, that is as Vicar of Christ and pastor of the whole Church, the Roman Pontiff has full, supreme and universal power over the Church. And he is always free to exercise this power. The order of bishops, which succeeds to the college of apostles and gives this apostolic body continued existence, is also the subject of supreme and full power over the universal Church, provided we understand this body together with its head the Roman Pontiff and never without this head. This power can be exercised only with the consent of the Roman Pontiff.
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html

>when a crazy ultra violent mexican drug cartel is more moral than the "justice" in you country

>white people want to promote pedophilia
Holy shit you fucking mutt

Go have sex with your cousin.

(((Vatican))) (((modern catholicism)))
We have to go back. Priests should be able to marry and have children. Bring back orthodox catholicism! Hang the pedos!

>drug gang
>call themselves Knights Templar
Why? Selling drugs isn't a holy business.

Jiran after getting aids

You havn't read the bible obviously.

>columbia
>age of consent is not 14
>not country of most infamous serial child rapists/murderers

I'm all for sexual deviants being dealt justice, but come on taco-nigger, we all know that central and south america has the records for youngest mothers.

That's exactly how you'd expect an aids infested pedo to look like.

>ALL. CHRISTIANS. ARE. PEDOPHILES.

Ex Muslim here. Killing muslim opposers was encouraged/implied a lot in Islam

>nairaland.com/4263392/pedophile-priest-hiv-raped-30
archive.is/x23b2
>combatsportshaven.com/2017/12/28/pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children-found-crucified/
archive.is/iQkTC

Link? Proof? Anything but you just saying it. Is that how it works now?
You are a fucking pedophile kike. You molested your own children and now seek to blame a priest.

A form post. Reallllllly bringing out the big guns.
Fuck it. Op posted 2 links with zero proof so sage

Good job whoever did it

We thank the """Knights Templar""" for this, but don't forget that cartels are the most evil groups in the world and probably deserve the same treatment.

14 year olds are not children. Fuck off shill.

You must've mistaken him for a redneck user

Oh yeah and the story is fake anyway. Sage and hide.

archive.is/huWOz
archive.is/zwU4I
>freethinker.co.uk/2016/09/11/church-fearful-for-the-safety-of-alleged-paedophile-priest/
archive.is/rVyVv
>rferl.org/amp/serbia-orthodox-church-bishop-orgies-rape-scandal/24965214.html
archive.is/ybwZF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

>14 year olds are not children. Fuck off shill.
Maybe back in the early 20th century and prior, but looking at the burden of responsibilities that the youth incur these days, they pretty much are. If you want to go fooling around with a 14 year old, enjoy their parents calling the authorities on you or serving you a knuckle sandwich.

True or not, it's still sounds advice for those who are community minded.

No you're not Catholic, you're just stupid. This shit has been debunked numerous times. There is no HIV positive priest that raped 30 children. This priest doesn't even exist. Nowhere to be found, not physical, not in any register, nothing.
This is a story to slander the Church further - because in Mexican Catholicism took huge blows from that demon worship shit "santa muerte" numerous times already. This is just another attempt to drive people away from the Church.

The age of consent in Mexico is 12. That makes what the priest did completely legal

> "Leo Zagami"

That was all I needed to see. Fake, gay, etc.

...And if you're like me - a fan of the OLD Alex Jones, from years gone by - you are as disappointed, but not shocked, as I am.