Why isn't there a minimum IQ requirement for joining the police force?

Why isn't there a minimum IQ requirement for joining the police force?
Like 110+.
Inbred idiots shouldn't be granted executive powers over their fellow citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
realfarmacy.com/man-denied-job-as-police-officer-due-to-above-average-iq/
youtube.com/watch?v=ASdiYhXGk9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ans as an example you use someone who did nothing wrong.

inbred idiots follow orders

>Why isn't there a minimum IQ requirement for joining the police force?
Because nobody with that high IQ wants to be a police officer

Darren Wilson is not stupid, memeflagging niggerlover.

I have no idea who this is but he looks exactly like a german cousin of mine. could be his brother.

There is acutally a maximum IQ for joining the police for above which they will not hire you for being to smart.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630

The more intelligent, the more likely to question orders

there are too many useless laws anyway! STOP targetting and disrespecting us or there'll be no peace fuckers

>Like 110+.
It's the opposite. If you're too smart they will deny your application. It's too dangerous to have smart people wielding so much power, it leads to corruption. They want double digit IQ dum dums who won't ask too many questions and just follow orders. This is why they love military vets.

Well there is a limit. Anything OVER 120 and they won't hire you. Not even kidding. The joke is 80 for 80. 80 IQ ( general average of police) for 80k a year.

There are tests in place. Not IQ tests, but you do have to pass them.

Theres actually been a case of a job candidate not being hired for having a high iq, because he will get bored being a highway cop

you don't need a 110 IQ to direct traffic and hassle minorities

Why would a smart person want to willingly interact with niggers on a daily basis at work.

how do you expect there to be black cops then, demanon?

Right outside NYC here.
Cops I know got their jobs by knowing someone who is or was on the job.
I used to think highly of them until I had a few dealings with them.
Now they are nothing but inspector Clouseaus and cannon fodder to me.

Those people tend to have a higher turnover rate. People with high IQs also tend to have difficulty communicating with lower IQ people, and the average cop doesn't deal with a whole lot of people with an IQ over 100.
I say this in my classes I teach, but to catch an idiot you have to think like one. 120+ IQ people have a very difficult time thinking like people with IQs less than 100.
There are actually really good reasons why that exists, reasons backed by both science and philosophy.

Because cops are a Jewish invention. Literally.
The US Supreme Court even tells you straight up that they don't have any obligation to serve. Military exists to fight foreigners and the cops exist to fight countrymen. It's a way to weaken citizens and have them always appeal to authority. Cops are even known to be corrupt EVERYWHERE.

>public isn't affected by disorderly conduct, trespassing, loitering, or disturbing the peace
Rest are fine though, if you're not getting in anyone's way

The ending of height requirements is what really fucked up the police across the country.

fucking crawl the fuck towards me and fucking die you fucking fuck

Dat publit serbist isa rasist n dat nigga dindu nuffin

Because then there wouldn't be any nigger cops, and kikes would be whining about it.

How the fuck did a guy with that many visible tattoos get a job as a cop?

I'm 27 but when I was 16 the reason I couldn't a visible tattoo was because I would be able to get a job as a fucking CASHIER.

There is a maximum IQ limit, so I'm sure there is a minium but low iq can't figure it out.
The requirement to join the police is getting less than 27 points out of 50 on the written exam; BTW.

>5'8
manlets never learn

Because IQ has no influence on primal behavior.

cops have to look tough
would you fuck with this badass looking cop bro?
dude'll fuck you up bro
4 sure

It's not a matter of I.Q. but what the law is. Cops can legally shoot and kill anyone if they feel threatened. They basically have a license to kill.

>wanting to disband the american police force
i can get behind this

Dad is a big shot. He is a high ranking officer in internal affairs.

Yeah, well you see, in today's society, the people who are more experienced at asslicking and at having more relationships and influence are the ones who get the priority in virtually every function that does not specifically require scientific knowledge. There was a certain ideology that managed to take off a few decades ago... It promoted actual SKILL above anything else, but it kinda got stomped into inexistence because it did not please the ((( (((political))) (((elite))) )))
Sad, really

>that same article from Connecticut from 17 years ago

You really want no more black cops to be able to join?

Suit yourself.

/thread

They’d just lower it so niggers could get in. Because iq’s are racist

yep, police departments are still allowed to discriminate against you for being smart.

Yea, you must prove you are insane.

agree

realfarmacy.com/man-denied-job-as-police-officer-due-to-above-average-iq/

i totally agree, i was pulled over the other day by a redneck who didn't have any teeth

How long do you have to study to become a police officer in the US?
Over here it's a 3 years, equivalent to a bachelors degree

lol In the US the police academy is 6 months.
Granted many departments require at least a 2 year college degree before entry.

with the amount of overcualified graduates that we have it shouldnt be hard raise the bar

overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified

shut up idiot

police are more educated than average americans, but whatever

maybe we need IQ tests for voters

Maybe we should stop allowing stupid violent gorillas to wander the streets and charge at police officers.

You're the problem here. If we put minimum IQ limits on law enforcement there would be almost no black police officers and there would be a major chimp out
above is the real issue with this. any talk about IQ is seen as racist against basketball americans

This guy is the actual victim of institutional racism and prejudice.

>Obama personally sent Eric Holder on a witch hunt.
>Guilty until proven innocent by the (((system)))
>A literal bounty on his head.
> all for defending himself

ASSASSIN OF KANGZ

Is it the same With the military?

there's a maximum IQ limit.
This was brought out in a lawsuit in new england several years back. too lazy to find the case now, but it was with a prison guard filing suit over being denied a job.

Probably because they'd get bored and creative, and start thinking of how /they/ could commit crimes better and get rich.

What about detectives? Don't you want /them/ to be smart, and to start out as foot soldiers, both?

No - score high and you're eligible for high rank.

There is actually a high IQ limit for being a street cop. If you score too high on your exams they steer you towards detective work. They don't want to waste smart people on writing parking tickets and arresting drunks. They want smart people helping take out drug rings and stopping organized crime etc.

No matter how smart the police officer is, he's still dealing with niggers.

Actually, low IQ is required by some US states

Wtf, I love the police now!

Darren Wilson did nothing wrong.

In Russia there is saying "Too dumb for a honest work, and too afraid to become a criminal, so he joined the police"

kek

okay so the same requirements for being a doctor, except you receive 1/10th the pay and risk being murdered by niggers every day? sounds like a good deal!

try thinking this out before you strat retarded threads OP, YOU ARE A FAG and don't forget it!

There should also be a minimum height requirement so overcompensating manlets don't join to get power over people. Like that 5'7 nigga with tatoos who made that guy crawl. I'd say 5'10 is a good number. 110 is a good iq number. But that almost makes me scared.

>If we put minimum IQ limits on law enforcement there would be almost no black police officers

Don't worry, female police officers will take the dindu's place for the fuckups quota.

I have some applications out with a few sheriff's offices and every single deputy I've talked to has either a bachelor's degree, attained respectable military rank (enlisted and officer), has previous civilian professional experience in the unit they are in (bomb squad, forensics, etc.) or a combination of these. Given, the offices I'm looking at are in more high need areas and not counties with populations under 20k. I know there are some truly stupid cops out there, but you'll be finding most of them in rural areas. I think a lot of you are confusing being an asshole with stupidity.

What's real fun is that these offices get to help with riot control when antifa starts beating up trash cans, but don't have to put up with that shit on a daily basis like the city police.

Nice

this.
I know both male and female cops that a HS kid could slam on the ground.
There is a reason 5-5 120 people do not play in the NFL.
They are not big enough for physical contact.

Specifically target under 100 iq people. Look it up.

Being a cop in a larger metropolitan area is pretty fun, and the pay is good. Good job if you don't want to be sitting in an office all day.

I would be on a county level that extends into a metropolitan area, so some days I could be innawoods and others I could be dealing with bums. Seems great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASdiYhXGk9c

I concur with your standards as we'll never again have another nigger cop.

>Inbred idiots shouldn't be granted executive powers over their fellow citizens.
The smarter you are, the less like you'll follow orders without question. The police is a rigid command hierarchy.

this.

Iq is totally detached from morality.

Sociopaths can be very intelligent.

Then there would be no diversity, you fucking racist scumbag

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>1 post by this ID
>hurr durr why some retarded question
Jesus fucking Christ Sup Forums

SAGE YOU STUPID NIGGERS

Wamin
Aren't they cute when they act like adults^

The police force would be 90% white+jew, 9% asian and 1% black
is this really what you want mr democratburger?

People who are too smart question orders when the mayor says to let the Antifa group be violent but make sure you keep those Free Speech assholes in line.

overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified
overcualified
overqualified

Yes but criminality correlates with low IQ

Of you have a minimum iq you won't be able to hire blacks and they'll say you're raciss

this

It's very very simple user, there aren't enough smart people

There is tho. Most cops have to pass written tests before being allowed in the academy.

>Inbred idiots shouldn't be granted executive powers over their fellow citizens.

Police don't have "executive powers".

You are too low IQ to understand how this works.

I've heard that some police departments won't hire someone with an IQ above 100. They want people just smart enough to do the job, but not so smart that they start asking questions.

i can actually get behind this.

Our whole society should be iq based, voting, employment, politicians, ect

This.
The police needs to be robotized.

For the same reason there’s not a minimum IQ requirement to post here on Sup Forums...if there were there would only be about a half dozen lefties as cops and posters here nation wide.

because no one would join

There is an IQ requirement. They will not accept anyone with an IQ over 85. They want big dumb brutes smart enough to follow orders but not smart enough to think outside the box and ask questions.

No no no no no no no no, OP. You are dead wrong. The DOJ put rules into effect that specifically LOWERED the requirement in order to get more blacks hired.