Why does Sup Forums hate the idea of women doing important tasks and being in command of things?

Why does Sup Forums hate the idea of women doing important tasks and being in command of things?

We don't. We just think there are specific important things and leadership roles that women are far better suited at the men and vice versa.

Do you realty need to ask?

*really

The expression on the guy's face in the top left (I assume one of Merkel's Aryan bodyguards) is hard to look at.

Women literally ruin everything. They ruin every franchise they get their hands on, they ruin every country they get elected to lead, and often they ruin every company they run, with some exceptions.

Such as?

I still dont understand why she did it..

Because they are at war once a month as a result of having thier periods

Vanity. Europe is suffering from a crippling case of vanity where they're so obsessed with appearing to be good and virtuous to the rest of the world that they really don't seem to care if it kills them.

Being a mother is very important

the same reason I hate the idea of children trying to drive a car, someone's gonna get hurt and someone's going to have to clean up the mess, and it wont be the child

You should listen to Eggert: Das Islamisierungskomplott , then. You can listen to the whole audiobook on youtube.

Teaching (especially younger children), nursing, motherhood, housekeeping, cooking

because they suck at it

We prefer to see powerful individuals in positions of power, people who got there because they are naturally good leaders. Not weak puppets. Women happen to be the latter the vast majority of the time. They've never been good leaders and that's not going to change.

They are subhumans who deserve to be nothing more than baby making machines and personal servants to their husbands and nothing more.

>raising a family and maintaining a household aren't important
gas yourself

I for one don't take life or death orders from women or men dressed as women.

Have you ever been around women?

I love those movies
The first film is better than the 2nd part
Fight me

I love women doing important tasks like nourishing children and being in command of her menstrual cycle.

Because women are naturally more submissive to authority. They are comfortable submitting to collectivism.

Obviously there are exceptions but women are not likely to stick up for individualism. And they are sexist against men.

No I disagree with you op women are very capable of doing important task when it involves the kitchen and house.

We don’t . We hate the mechanism by which many of them gain those roles and what they do with the power once they have it.

Experience, have experienced women in charge with end results time and again just being Shyte and for stupid reasons

I don't hate the idea, however the fact is men are more physically capable of meeting the demands of battle, and because of that in general women should not be in combat, and along with that I am of the opinion that combat should only be led by those who have themselves experienced it, which would reduce the pool of women who I see as capable of leadership to a very small group.
Leadership requires camaraderie at its core, the problem with cross sex leadership is the inherent division of the male/female relationship which makes such closeness a difficult thing to achieve especially in the modern environment where even just saying the wrong thing to a woman can cause a lawsuit.
If you want to improve the health of the relationship between the sexes then women need to be working just as hard as men do to improve it.

>women doing important tasks and being in command of things
It's not NATURAL ORDER
and will never last

I've experienced that men can be very focused and respectful when the woman is "the leader", because she has earned the respect. And I've experienced men in leadership positions that everyone hates behinds his back because he's a cuck.
It's not black and white guys.

(((Women are the problem)))

>cooking

Some women can, but not nearly enough to support the left's retarded egalitarian nonsense.

because women dont wan to do import tasks, they want to go straight to being in command.

further more the only reason they want to do it is because they want to immitate their movie where the strong female says some snide comments to the men under her command, goes back to her private quarters, takes her shoes off, puts her feet on her desk, drinks some wine and reads a book all while getting paid for it.

>>because women dont wan to do import tasks, they want to go straight to being in command.
WHO someone on twitter?

For you information we had a woman leader of a right leaning party (moderaterna, anna kinberg batra) because she said she would consider collaborating with SD (antiimmigration) they kicked her.
Now we have this cuck, pic related, that says he rather would like to see Sweden burn than collaborating with SD.