If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence...

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/gini/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll admit America isn't great but it's still better than almost any other country. There are only like 2 other countries I would rather live in. I've vacationed in several European countries and a few Asian ones but America is pretty hype in comparison. Basically, if you have a decent job, it's easy living.

>Americar is grastest country on earf
>i have trump
>i have fast food McDonald's
>i have guns
>tell me again why u.s is greatest

will you ever stop making this thread?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/gini/

And I still like it more than anywhere else in the world.

You don't have to be here, you know.

Americans are actually the bitches of the whole planet, they created a stable society so any nigollo from Nigeria to South Africa can enjoy America and white american females the way they want with no consquences.

American crackers are the true cucks of the world.

You are Comparing a Nation with 323 million people to small city sized nations?

seriously dude they should really stop comparing the Country that keeps Europe from being fucked over for having no Fucking Army to single European Nations.

If you dont fight for the right to be a fucking Paradise Nation then you have no right to Criticize the Country that keeps your Dream country safe.

America from Holland Thank you for Dying in shitty wars to keep my country fucking awesome. Too bad they are willfully fucking it up with letting in the fucking enemy

Fuck off back to leftypol faggit.

America is a big place and is very spread out and diverse, so stop grouping it all together as one thing

Sure we have or problems, but all countries do. And I love it here.
Also
>Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
D- is passing. And anyway I'm studying civil engineering in the hopes that I can help improve our infrastructure. What are you doing besides bad mouthing the US online

True America is being cucked, but it'll change.
it'll get better

> income inequality

Poor people will always be poor. At least rich people don't have to be in bed with the government to get rich. Any moron can make a million dollars in the US. If you can't, you're the low IQ sub-human one.

>Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt

Thank the uniparty but in particular the Democrats (California, New York, Chicago).

>Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape

All relative. Where I live the roads function and they continue to build/expand freeways.

>Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations

Based on bullshit metrics which coincidentally don't account for: stupid shit tons of debt and extremely high taxes for EVERYONE. You can always dedicate 20% of your income to healthcare and pretend you live in a high-tax country and have platinum-tier healthcare in the US, but you won't because you're lazy and a faggot.

I can go on and on but this is sufficient evidence you're a faggot low-IQ and you're the reason why the US sucks. KYS

The Jews we let in brought in tens of millions of non-whites, starting with blacks, which drags our statistics down. White Americans are comparable to Europeans in social stats.

>it's easy living
frog in the pot mentality

Quads forces user to relocate to geographical shithole of choice.

Rolling with Sentinel Islands

>bad mouthing
>posting facts and accurate information is bad mouthing
are you Jewish ?

>are you Jewish ?
I think we should follow the Anglin propaganda strategy to blame all bad things on the jew, regardless of who else is responsible. This is the fastest way to get to race wars across the west.

Then leave, nothing is stopping you
>you won't

Cool can you give us the same statistics for white America?

>Are you a Jew
Are you a leaf?

reroll

>borderline 3rd world shithole

Someone needs to get out more. Outside of where the elites live it's been a third world shithole for some time.

I've seen roads in US cities that look like they were hit with artillery shells.

It's worth noting that OP completely fails to mention spics, a major detriment to America's racial homogeneity and welfare system as well.

There are 300 million people here. We span 6 time zones. We are comprised of states, common wealths, former independent nations (Texas), a shit load of captured lands, and protectorates. And probably a military base in walking distance to your house.

Fuck off.