There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who haven't wached this masterpiece show

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who haven't wached this masterpiece show

Shaking my head.

This series killed DemoD. It should rot in hell.

Literally who?

Stop shilling that bandwagonning autist.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think this show is a masterpiece

Sup Forumsnons love Umaru.
You are probably a cross-boarding Sup Forumsfag who don't like it because "it's Leddit" or some other autistic reason.

You're not an autist?
that's pretty funny considering I'm willing to bet you're an extremely unlikable cunt

>t. Demo
I'm posting on Sup Forums. Of course I'm an autist.

What is it about?

Watch it yourself and find out.

a girl who torments her poor brother and pretends to be cute

it's a metaphor that women get everything in life if they pretend to be cute

Better imouto
Umaru > kirino
Better gamer and friend
Umaru > gabriel
Better otaku
Umaru > tomoko

>this user actually pride himself on watching the anime
>not reading the manga first

fuckin secondary

I'm not brain dead yet.

>DemoD
>Hates lolis

It really explains why a lot of nu-Sup Forums users love his shitty videos

>Onii-chan! Buy me a second season!

You are brain dead now.

>Buy BD
>Get special event ticket
>Go there and meet up voice actors of Umaru, Taihei, Ebina, Kirie, and Sylphynford
>They announce that the BD sales were kinda below expectation, and that season 2 will be the second and final Himouto! Umaruchan series ever.

Yes, a 2nd season for Umaru

And all is right with the world.

>umarushit gets a 2nd season
>watamote didn't even sell good !
fuck japan

>masterpiece
Are these threads ironic or something?

This show has the the worst protagonist since Kirino. An annoying mary sue brat that gets everything on silver platter while being a parasite to her brother. I felt zero sympathy towards her.
But guess it's because it's supposed to be a comedy show. But then it just tries to make stale jokes that only mental twelves or below would find funny and mosty just involve sisters being pieces of shit to their brothers.
It has no real plot either, just semi-episodic sol.

So I really hope you guys are just meming here.

Its because Watamote discussed the problem of our modern culture that Umaru parots. Umaru has no fucking intellectual value and it only exists to pander to fucking weebs who want to wish there is someone like Umaru in the world who they can relate to. Watamote is about a creature of vanity wasting their time on the internet masturbating and watching anime, and wishing they could be so much happier if only they were popular. It is the ending of watamote, when she is looking at the description of "unpopular girls" online and says "It doesn't even matter" which is brilliant, but also painful to hear for fans of Umaru, a show which enables their vanity and lifestyle. People who are matured will laugh at Watamote not because shes a cave-dweller, but because her endless efforts to become popular are the jokes, that she'll never be is whats funny. A fan of Umaru relates deeply to Watamote's farsical struggle, and is insulted by it. The comedy of Watamote is the viewer's who are hurt by it, just like the real joke of "The Cather in the Rye" are the people who relate to it.

Has anyone noticed that every time someone shits on Umaru with a reaction pic, the pic is often not Sup Forums related?
Really gets those neurons flying

anime was a mistake

So how long until we can shit this board up with memes again? No show came close to the amount of memes this show produced.

OAD is almost here. I can't wait for the new batch of nuggets.

my god...the Umaru hate is coming from outside the board!

I don't like.. it's just some autistic girl that whines when she doesn't get what she wants.

Reminder that we're getting OAD next week.

No it's coming from inside as well.. it's a mediocre anime.

Fuck off.

>reading manga for slice of life comedies
how many layers of irony are you on right now my dude?

Is this some sort of advanced shitposting? You can't actually believe this show is anything above mediocre.

I didn't read all of it

>Shaking my head.
>Using nigger speak in 2017.
Please user have some self respect.

I want to kill Umaru!

Umaru was hated when it came out by some Sup Forumsnons just as some Sup Forumsnons liked it.

>Watamote and Umaru are for weaboos and that Catcher in the Rye isn't for real men
How does it take you a whole paragraph to state the most cliche'd opinion on a whole 3 different works?