- Isekai lawyer
- Isekai game designer
- Isenaki agriculture

Wat is missing ?

- Isekai *lists all sports*

Isekai black man

That would be racist.

Where's my isekai serial killer?
A murderer getting almost caught before truck-sama saves him and he continues his fetish plays in a world with magic and renaissance era technology

Here it is: Yobidasareta Satsuriksha- The summoned slaughterer. Guy's a real psycho who was basically only holding back his murderous urges in the previous world.

We already have Re:Monster though

isekai architecture

Reverse isekai. I want a kendo manga where a Chuuni Ranmaru Mori tearing it up in modern day Japan

Isekai karateka, actress, and highschool girl?

You are an old one

Where the fuck is my shark isekai? lv system included of course.

isekai librarian/book nerd
isekai high-school student
isekai university student
isekai college
isekai otaku
isekai japanese salary man
isekai army general
isekai gun freak
isekai swordswoman
isekai magician
isekai engineer
isekai businessman
isekai prime minister

Not enough. I want to see my MC kill his harem in increasingly twisted ways.

>isekai magician
Oz the Great and Powerful

I think that was a list of more things that actually exist.

An isekai CS.
Then freak out because computers doesn't exists.
Proceed to become a failure in life again, like most CS students after graduation.

>isekai librarian
ascendence of a bookworm

Probably nothing. There's dozens of isekai LNs that will never be mentioned on Sup Forums, and thousands more web novels.

We also got a new Isekai Dullahan{/spoiler] series.

A Japanese charity worker that travels to other countries because they feel like they have no impact, and receive no gratitude in Japan. Then they end up in another world.

What was the name of that isekai manga where some dude gets rich and uses his money to raise the living standards of a village in another world?

Isekai dictator
Isekai banker
Isekai magical girl
Isekai maid(male)

>Typical Isekai MC personality to draw his harem in
>Once the girls feel secure around him, all brakes are off
>Starts picking them off one by one and reveling in their drawn out, senseless deaths

>not 「2-Amino-9-[(2-hydroxyethoxy)methyl]-1,9dihydro-6H-purin-6-one」

>Isekai maid(male)
Haven't heard of that one before.

I only know
isekai librarian/book nerd
isekai high-school student
isekai otaku
isekai japanese salary man
isekai gun freak
isekai magician
isekai businessman

Isekai bike gang.

Imagine a bunch of chopper and harley davidson riders invading your fantasy world.

Buncha faggots.

>lawyer
Where?

Isekai cowboy

I think we have black gal mistaken as a dark elf.

Isekai spider

Isekai rebuttal barrister.

Isekai Used-to-be-male-got-turned-into-a-princess-got-raped-then-gave-birth-to-the-gary-stu-hero

Isekai Alchemist

You think we'll get an isekai with chinese-style world?

>Although I Am Only Level 1, but with This Unique Skill, I Am the Strongest

Pump it straight into my veins

Oh yeah, the one where historians were scratching their heads. She was raped by the king, thankful she got released after having a baby, her son became mother-loving yuusha.

This one?

>isekai japanese salary man
I love that doujin series

We recently got a yankee delinquent.

>more isekai series than I imagined

I've got some catching up to do

Isekai retail

>the story of a university professor in a different trying to pass the stupid imperial administration exams
I want no part of an ancient china setting

Is there a LN or an anime with an isekai speedrunner? that would be hilarious.

I'd like to see isekai idol.

>Isekai magical girl
Spoonfeed me, faggot. You just listed to of my favorite things.

Still, older ladies falling in love with little boys is not right even in a fantasy world

She's only like 16 and he's 10, so in like 3 or 4 years she'll be on his god cock

thats mostly because of fertility issues, bearing children being super important to continuing your family line. Modern medicine man can magic up some ovulation drugs

Pretty sure the queen's gonna take his shota dick first.

I don't know what he was referring to but Nirvana is a manga about a magical girl in another world. It's untranslated.

I would honestly enjoy a story about the MC mother doing her/his best to keep her son's chuuniness in check in order to keep him safe. Which would make the yuusha see his mother as nothing more than a fucking saint for going out of her way to save her child and thus fueling even more his burning will to defeat the big bad guy.

Isekai with mom

>manga is from the perspective of one of the harem members
kino

Isekai Special Ops.

Government trained Covert Agent gets dropped into a new world and is injured by marauders in the confusion. He is found and nursed to health by a Waifu as fuck princess whom he desires to protect only to find out that her Father is barely keeping the country afloat as neighboring nations spy and pick away at the nations heart. He puts together a team and uses his Spec Ops knowledge and skills to string together sting ops and assassinations to help from the shadows while masquerading as a slightly above average tactician every day for the Princess and the King.

>isekai swordswoman
There kind of is one, but it's more the Sword itself is the person who died.

>Glasses-wearing Tactician and Tutor by day.
>Mask wearing, ass kicking, spy murdering secret police assassin by night.

>Each day the mediocre King is puzzled and enchanted with how all his woes mysteriously disappear.
>Each day leaders and ambassadors from other nations are left seething or dead in a ditch.
>Princess suspects but cannot prove that the man she saved is behind it all.

Isekai isekai. A world gets transported into the other.

The one about Japan bullying middle aged fantasy land seems to be exactly that.

It that wat happended at the end of jojo part 6

Magic the Gathering

isekai hello work propaganda

Isekai isekai author
He goes to fantasy land and writes novels about fantasy landers going to nihon and slaying all that schoolgirl pussy

Isekai historian

None of that adventurer killing goblins for copper coins crap either, he goes and delves into weird ancient ruins to try and translate what's on the walls. The guy that hires adventurers and other than a couple of magical relics in his bag an overall pretty shite combatant.

What's his motivation?

Option
A) He just loves knowledge and already cleared out the Capital's Library

B) He can't actually do magic so goes dungeon diving to get workarounds as well as make a buck selling off maps and treasure

C) Looking for that sweet Ancient Entity locked away for all eternity waifu action

Isekai Gyaru

Is it rape?

>isekai lawyer
It must be sure exciting to go into bankruptcy and divorce cases in a demon king's realm.

We already have GATE for that.

kek

These fucking LN titles man, I tell you.

Long ass, plot describing, full paragraph of a name.

You forgot, Isekai NPC

Isekai Electrician or Mechanic

Elf country actually.

>be a lawyer
>Rules of the Isekai cycle and the holy Japanese Truck won't allow you to transport into an another world because you're not a loser
>tfw you'll never bang cute monster girls and defend the Kingdom of Shitsia against the loli demon king

Reminder that Americans popularized this cancerous genre.

alice in wonderland was written like twenty years before that by Lewis carrol. An englishman.

Way older than that, friend.

Conqueror of Shamballa

Ancient China sucks, though.

There is literally already a gajillion of isekai shit done by the chinese themselves. It is the most common, and it normally involves being reborn as a courtesan (female).

Is this the first isekai?

>reborn as a noble pharmacist while retaining all of his super advanced pharmacology knowledge from Earth
>also has the host body's gift except it was altered to be super strong
>and he can create anything he wants
>and his eyes can see the health issues on every single person

Why don't Japanese authors ever know when to fucking stop? Are they not aware of how excessive all this shit is?

Excellent question. People travelling to another mystical land is quite the old theme in literature. I would say that Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy as perhaps one of the first proper Isekai ever made.

I personally prefer the lessons of morality found in hell. Purgatory and Heaven do not feel as interesting since you will only find medium mistakes and proper living there

You sorta described GATE.

Stories with super powerful MCs are popular, writers want to write some trash that will get popular, thus MCs are always demigods most of the time.

Older than dirt.

Isekai american gun nut

Isekai Mashochist who solves the problems of the world by allowing all sides to abuse him.

I think the americans have already done a few shitty movies about this.

is isekai the peak of escapism?

Isekai isekai.

Western fantasy meets Eastern fantasy.

Grimdark fantasy meets Noblebright fantasy.

No, suicide is.

on that note Wortenia Senki is quite interesting
MC butchers his summoners and becomes a fugitive

>Yobidasareta Satsuriksha
>But first, let's purchase a pair of female slaves.

That sentence right there is the only thing stopping me from reading it. I am really tired of that trope.

isekai plumber