Kabukibu!

Subs out for episode 2, anyone still watching?

Can't watch it right now, was it better than the first one?

A little I guess

Best girl

Hanamichi please go back to the old voice.
I can't.

I am not sure if making a girl do kabuki is a radical change. I mean, I know it's only a highschool club, but is it something shocking?

She's unironically the only reason I didn't drop this

/fit/ the character

>she

It's traditionally only a male thing

I know that, I am talking about the magnitude of the tradition. Is one of them being a girl actually a big deal, or simply a "uh, it's weird".

I thought this would be funny but it isn't.

Will most likely drop.

He's /fitlit/.

>Pretends to be tough but just wants to be a little girl
He truly is /fit/

Wat

More like Sup Forums

Gay

A cute

Dead thread?

I unironically really enjoyed the first episode.

People need to embrace their absolute weeb and just give it a shot. I'm actually enjoying learning about Kabuki, because I know almost nothing about it other than it's a poetry slam with makeup and old timey Japanese instruments

I'm enjoying it for cheese. It really feels like a show from a decade ago though, maybe because of the CLAMP designs.

Agreed. The characters are typical anime cliches right now, but they're still endearing enough for me. This show is actually not that bad, but I think the delayed subs will hurt its reception.

Clamp designs are such a turn off, honestly. I've always dreamed of an anime about Kabuki or Takarazuka, but I couldn't even be hyped for this one because of the fugly bland-looking characters.

I feel the same way. It's not anime of the season material for me, but I got what I was expecting and it's doing fine in that regard.

I feel you. It's much more normal than a world that allows tank battle competitions between girls. That doesn't even make sense with boys.

I think it's because the guy is acting like sperg in public. It's embarrassing. Replace Kabuki with anime club and you'll see what I mean.

From thumbnail in catalog I thought it's Kiku

Same

> It really feels like a show from a decade ago though
It really does. Feels like I'm watching fujobait from the early 2000's, which isn't a bad thing for me

I expected way more autistic infodump about Kabuki but I got mostly fujobait. I'm still gonna keep watching tho but I would liked it more if they went full Bakuman Kabubi edition

I presume we'll get some Kabuki next week given where this episode ended.