>Vegemite sandwich

A slab of Fosters.

chronic shitposting

wait a minute is that

LONDON with no cases on the right?

this is some pisspoor b8, m8

suck shit, softcocks

Fairy bread, lad.

I have had this flu bug for 3 weeks now.

It's strange, it came on strong at first, headaches, pain in the joints etc, then it went to my throat, very dry cough which often resulted in coughing fits, also stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhoea. After about 2 weeks I felt almost well, then the cough and vomiting returned.

I am now feeling OK, the cough still comes but only at night, the vomiting seems to have passed, I still only feel about 80%, I usually get over these things quickly, but this one is far more persistent.

However I don't think this flu is the pandemic that's going to wipe out humanity, I guess the very old, very young or those in poor health may be at risk, but your average healthy adult will definitely live.

diarrhea from mouth, puke from butt.

I had it too weeks ago, was pretty bad flu, but I am young so over it aside from runny shits / dangerous farts. I work at a hospital and it hitting the elderly hard, so old women I was speaking to has had it for 15 weeks.

jesus christ, im going through almost the literal same. i was "recovered" for about 2-3 days, then it came back slightly worse

I can't type today.

Buy vitamin c in bulk and add it to your water

>Aussie flu
> women I was speaking to has had it for 15 weeks
Once you go Bruce...

Sounds like what I have. Fug.

^^ This

And drink plenty of water, I have drunk pretty much only water and it definitely seems to be flushing out my system.

My entire family has had this flu except me, Sup Forums

How screwed am I? Am I next?

nah cunt it's a real woppah
gonna have all your shit fucked up til ya die

Infects your computer and gives you extremely slow speeds.

jump like a roo

West Wales here, i'm just getting over it myself now, finally. It's been a bit of a bitch to be fair, the coughing and waking up in the middle of the night has been the worst part.
Still, it's not the end of days.

Nearly all flu sufferers got the flu jab. Literally a self fulfilling prophecy.

You guys better hope Madagascar is safe

I'm in China right now and many people got that same symptoms, started 'bout 10 days ago...

NOICE

CITY of london you stupid cunt, no-one lives there.

>got sick yesterday
>vomiting and slight fever
>getting worse with the hour
I-is it happening lads? Game over humanity?

>aussie flu

fuck this. I'm not leaving the house until next month.

> Telford
It's over lads. First our corrupt coppers let paki taxi companies rape girls on their way to primary, now the flu will do us in.
Lay a flower on my grave at the side of the road, please.

>tfw we were wiped off the map and sank into the sea
T-thanks.

i had it to.
was recovered after like 4 days and than after 2 days at 90% it came back and than went away

There is no cure for being a bong

STRAYECUNTED.COM

bro, i gots dis shit. also, progressor chicken noodle or chunky?

kek

you get a bad case of the gollybobs in your gullywhack it’s right shandingo cunt

Yo nigga you from telford? Well shit

I am just recovering from that Flu, FML.

emu milk

I am.
Tell any women you know not to use 50 10 50 mate, they've changed their name 4 times in like 6 years, and have a couple convicted sex offenders working for 'em.

I wonder if the new ALDI will be built before I croak it.

It hit California too

Kek

>goes to the er with a flu for some Tylenol
fucking Mexicans

I have that now. Shit myself in my sleep for the first time ever.
Feels bad man.

My mum has it right now thank god we keep our windows open at our house

Get ya flu shot

Shrimp on the barby

sounds like my wedding night

And it’s shutting down schools in Tennessee

Who summoned flu-chan?

>Aussie flu
I bet you money it comes from the peaceful immigrants.

>dudley
we'm fucked lads

Good.

>go-cars
>as in "im gonna go rape you in my car"
What a shithole to live in eh? I suppose the town park is nice. Nice place to get raped at night

>fairy bread
So this is the power of Australian inventors

Makes you a sick cunt.

Very strange, but I got sick the 23rd? In Budapest (keep in mind lots of tourists, esp Brits). First 2 days just nausea, joint aches, headache, no appetite, diarrhea, sinus pressure and a dry unproductive cough (with coughing fits too). Felt better around the 27th but the unproductice cough lingered, came to Poland the 31st, then the 3rd I woke up bam again severely ill with the same symptoms but worse, severe nausea, bone aches, sinus headache, severe coughing fits/unproductive cough, diarrhea (jet stream), etc. Today I feel a lot better except for the stupid cough.

Exactly what happened to me..

shitposting the virus

oh not again....

DON'T TAKE THE FLU JAB

Eat your veg and fruit, eat raw garlic and turmeric, crisis averted.

leaked picture of patient zero

Based Oz doing God’s work, you always were my favorite brother

Of course, the last thing (((they))) need is ANOTHER negative association with the 3rd world filth.

Definitely originated in Pakiland or somewhere like it.

Aussie shitposting has finally gone viral.

God damnit! Where is my wall?

Everyone around me had it. I shared joints with people who had it. I shook hands with colleagues who were coughing straight into my face. My flatmates had it.

I didn't get sick, in fact I haven't been sick in the past 2-3 years. My cum is the cure.

>mfw I live in a flu free area

I have the exact same thing. Caught it in the Middle East, ruined my vacation. Went away for 3 days when I got back to US. It came back with a vengeance two days ago...

I have never had a flu do this

URGE TO SHITPOST
RISING

Objective proof that there are no white people left in London

>My flatmates had it.
reminds me of when I use to live with 2 degenerates, they always got ill and I some how I never managed to catch it from them.

But I was eating properly most of time, as a vegan I was eating a lot of raw plants with raw garlic mixed into olive oil and turmeric, both are know anti viral and bacterial

>any woman you know
Where do you think you are user?

How the hell could London be flu free?

jews

I had it for a week and it was awful.

Haven't been sick at all for the past five-six years aside from wisdom teeth problems. It was disconcerting to say the least.

Hope you recover soon lad.

OwO
I-I need my flu shot user :3

wait, is this legit? Is this seriously something we should worry about?

DOWN

So this is a core feature... starts off like a flu, takes a break, you feel great then bam it comes out of nowhere 10x harder.

I remember I went to bed Tuesday night feeling 100% except for the couch, then the next morning I though I had Ebola

Well there are Jews living in other parts of Britain as well.

I'll never take your autism causing vaccines, globalist!

WE NEED TO GET THIS MAN TO QUARANTINE

>Hope you recover soon lad.

thanks user, I extend those same sentiments to any others also afflicted.

>exotic flu virus
>more deadly and virulent than average
>from Australia

who could have foreseen this

The flu has been deemed haram. As such, it is forbidden in London.

flu in the roo

How fucking naive do you have to be to believe that picture. People have been fucking on first dates since forever. This isn’t some shit that start in the last 10 years.

Yes. They’re saying it’s deadly

what it says on the tin, it is flu.

How to be safe? I am really scared.

How many of you guys had the flu jab this year? Had mine for the first time in years, approx 50% increase in autism levels, but hopefully it means I won't get this flu.